[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

MinQi said: Watched episode 1 & 2 out of curiousity and dang, somehow I'm hooked :D

Seriously, who actually took Dong Wook handphone and left the poor bleeding guy stranded on the road like that. So cruel!

I'm really looking forward to see how MinHo cope with his changes after getting the heart transplant. He seems really confused in the preview. Anyway, he looks kinda cute with the new do though. hehe And poor Soon Jung, she has a nice guy who wanted to be with her for the rest of his, but the guy ends up murdered (can we call it murder? as it seems like a hit and run accident..)

p.s
Need to watch again episodee 1 and 2 after the sub is out to understand better..

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

joyblack4 said: I like the second female lead more,i might be alone on this, i like the cruel way he is taking over everything hope he continues this way for a while not change too quickly because of a woman,they could have found a younger female lead on this role.she is too matured for this role. above all I hate he has a weak heart I sincerely hope this is not the type I will be begging the writer not to kill him at the end.

Kang Min Ho new looks

capture-20150405-112855.png

credit : JKH's Instagram https://instagram.com/p/1DMfZyu-Ob/

Beautiful Soonjung

1526847_840532512707563_2631515846778946 11102925_840532492707565_54599552984174111120080_840532536040894_474351133454902
11012089_840532586040889_71983510484960211061687_840532449374236_367099012167283
credit : Namooactor facebook fanpage
Ratings of Ep.1 "1.2" and Ep.2 "1.7" Even rise up a bit but it's good news in anyway. Hope that's gonna be better in next ep. both story line and ratings ;) Just saw progressing of subtitle translations at Viki Ep.1 99% and Ep.2 88%. Good job Viki Team <:-P Keep be patient a bit for full subbed [-O<

@Iarus I hope I didn't offend you by my opinion post. Thanks so much for creating this thread, greetings from this unnie (I'm 2 years younger than Kim So-yeon hahaha).

I think the final combination of Dong-wook and Min-ho 's souls into one (through the cellular memory sharing) will be amazing. It will result in a courageous, passionate man with a pure heart, with a seasoned fighter's instincts and an ingenious mind to boot.

Call me too optimistic (is the genre still melo?), but I can't wait for this pivotal journey.

selenette said:This is my impression based on Eps. 1-2 Kang Min-ho and Lee Joon-hee are intriguing characters, there are things underneath their layers that we're still not aware of. Too bad that Soon-jung is not so intriguing to me, as if this newbie writer doesn't know what to do with her: a candy? A bada$$?

I know I told you guys that I'm not familiar with any of the leads, but it turns out I'm familiar with Kim So-yeon (from "Two Weeks") and Yoon Hyun-min (from "Witch Romance"). I've just realized it once I saw the eps. I forgot their names, sorry! I hope Kim So-yeon's character will be more fleshed out by the writer. It's not fair to her: when the two male leads are that complex, she's only given this standard treatment. She deserves much better.

Also, I read that the PD directed "Big Man" before? But why has he lost his cinematographic touch here? Is it a budgetary problem? I was hoping for a "whoa" moment when Min-ho woke up, just like Kang Ji-hwan's character in "Big Man"... I mean, it was supposed to be a huge awakening scene right? The way the scene was directed, it could be any other day at the hospital for Min-ho.

Forgive me guys, I don't mean to make comparisons, I'm just voicing my opinion. "Big Man" wasn't that good anyway, and I'm hoping this drama will be better. I'll stick around with this one.

One more thing. I have to say that Viki team are doing a great job. 99% for the first episode and 88% for the second. Awesome. Now, I have to watch both episodes with subtitles. See ya!

selenette said: @Iarus I hope I didn't offend you by my opinion post. Thanks so much for creating this thread, greetings from this unnie (I'm 2 years younger than Kim So-yeon hahaha).

I think the final combination of Dong-wook and Min-ho 's souls into one (through the cellular memory sharing) will be amazing. It will result in a courageous, passionate man with a pure heart, with a seasoned fighter's instincts and an ingenious mind to boot.

Call me too optimistic (is the genre still melo?), but I can't wait for this pivotal journey.

OK, after watching with subtitles (the second episode lacked some subtitles but I understood what`s going on).

About the hit and run situation. My theory is this. The man on the car that hit Dong Wook is not Joon Hee but his father. I think he overheard the conversation and wanted to save his son. He was in a hurry and that man with his daughter is a witness that will came later when Ok Hyun will investigate the case. I think Joon hee found him right after the "accident" and he took the phone. I think in that moment he decided what to do. He would not help his friend and chose to cover his wrongdoings.  Oh, boy, it is still very bad. He cross the other side completely. Because I believe that he loved his friend that decision will became his torture.  It is so sad that a longtime friendship ended like that. How hard will be for Soon Jung when she will find out.

I think the speeding car was involved in the incident. And I think that is not Joon hee`s car but the car in the background.

tumblr_nmaj2t3IYz1sdd1ivo2_r1_540.png

tumblr_nmaj2t3IYz1sdd1ivo3_r1_540.png
tumblr_nmaj2t3IYz1sdd1ivo4_r1_540.png

If it is not a red herring, I stood by my theory until the  other information. :D

I think Yoon Hyun Min will have in this drama a very good role, different from the other roles he played. I am looking forward to watch him and the others in this drama. I am glad he accepted this role.

OK, we know that Joon Hee was working with Golden Parners to bring the evil uncle down for his own interests. He wanted to become the president of Hermia. He really had great ambitions. Now it will be interesting how things will evolve from here. They worked together but they will become rivals pretty soon. I don`t know if Min Ho knew about the harmful ingredient or it was just JH`s part of the bargain to weaken the company. We`ll see.

I love the dialogues in this drama and that`s a plus for me to enjoy watching this drama.

I love what they did with all the characters. I wept when Dong Wook died at the hospital hearing his goodbye to Soon Jung and I still weaping when Min Ho gave that smile to the little girl, but I felt a different sadness. It was hope too that I will love that man too. The story will continue. From the preview It seams that Min Ho is changing gradually.

Dong Wook and Min Ho have something in common. They have a sense of humor. One of my favorite scene with Min Ho in the second episode was the conversation with Oh Wook Sik.

https://41.media.tumblr.com/a5326454ce51668da557641161ab6199/tumblr_nmc2nl5nDV1sdd1ivo1_540.png

https://36.media.tumblr.com/1544ae9309ee04836b0e7939945f9d1e/tumblr_nmc2nl5nDV1sdd1ivo2_r1_540.png
https://40.media.tumblr.com/bc566d9373c5dc70a387292e253983ac/tumblr_nmc2nl5nDV1sdd1ivo3_r1_540.png

tumblr_nmc2nl5nDV1sdd1ivo4_r1_540.png
tumblr_nmc2nl5nDV1sdd1ivo5_r1_540.png

https://41.media.tumblr.com/3670777ae80d03ead5481dcef3ad5d72/tumblr_nmc2nl5nDV1sdd1ivo6_r1_540.png
tumblr_nmc2nl5nDV1sdd1ivo7_r1_540.png
tumblr_nmc2nl5nDV1sdd1ivo8_r1_540.png
https://41.media.tumblr.com/bcf24c4dea37de490de52286369b1e5a/tumblr_nmc2nl5nDV1sdd1ivo9_r1_540.png
https://40.media.tumblr.com/3cdc44d59e752c7615effd4499a01479/tumblr_nmc2nl5nDV1sdd1ivo10_r1_540.png
https://40.media.tumblr.com/66d8fa955632e95bd9d07d19dc18eed8/tumblr_nmc2p6svjC1sdd1ivo2_540.png
https://40.media.tumblr.com/5e497ec20123a2c1ec48732800a1bfab/tumblr_nmc2p6svjC1sdd1ivo3_540.png

Spoilers ahead:Just finished watching episode 1. It was a good start. Overall, the show had well defined story-line, intriguing characters and perfect pace. I liked that they didn't waste time and just introduced all the major characters, story background in one go. Most first episode of Korean drama tend to be slow if they want to establish character profiles elaborately. I liked the path this drama chose better. Small scenes with all the characters but just enough to establish what sort of personality you are aiming for. Lets talk about the characters a bit:Kang Min Ho - Rough on the surface and had a tough childhood. Father passed away, betrayed by uncle and mother chose to kill herself atleast that is what it appears as of now(Don't know whether her character is alive for sure??). He doesn't have time on top of that. Only feeling he has grown up with is to take revenge so doesn't care about others at all. I would have normally hated his character. But he actually is a ticking time bomb so I get why he is so emotionally detached and cruel. One thing that I hate, I hate the way he screams every time he talks about the past injustice done to him and his mother. I get he gets emotional and that is his way of coping with it but I don't like it. I wish he could tone it down. Otherwise Jung Kyung Ho pretty much is acing the role.Soon Jung - She knows what she is and who is what and pretty much know what is required of her in her job position. I liked her no nonsense, firm attitude. I am a bit confused in one particular area. Is she aware of her father's betrayal and what it did to Kang family. I think I saw a bit of a guilt flash in her eyes when she called Kang Min Ho young master. She doesn't like what he does or the way he does it but if felt like she knows where it all is coming from. She also was quoting the late Chairman. And all she wants is a simple, happy life. If her father was Vise President, she should have more than enough. Her humble lifestyle, there is more to that story.Joon Hee - On the surface a good friend to Soon Jung and loyal to the company but he clearly seems quite ambitious and I think he doesn't mind bending his way to get what he wants. His intentions aren't clear to me. He isn't you garden variety second lead. At first glance, I think he may just take the route of being a character like Ahn Doo Hoon from Secret.Dong Wook - Greatest boyfriend in the world. He seems like a competent cop with a sense of humor and a simple view of life. For him, the world seems to be painted either black or white. His impending death, why do I have a bad feeling that our dear Joon Hee will at-least reluctantly and unknowingly play a significant role in it. Anyway I am hooked. I want to know more. The whole episode 1 is all about how little time our Male lead has and his goal. For me what is most interesting is to see him react to the fact that he gets to live now. The clock is thrown out of the picture and he has to figure out what to do beyond his revenge with his new lease of life. He has lived so far knowing what he has to do within the limited time he has, now that he doesn't need to care about that he has both the time and scope to grow. I know the cellular memory will play a big part in it but even if it wasn't there, still our lead has lots of things to figure out. 

The CM stuff will come next week but what a beautiful smile...

tumblr_nmc5ibUSZy1sdd1ivo1_540.png
tumblr_nmc5ibUSZy1sdd1ivo2_540.png
 I am waiting for the OSTs to be released. Is the song that Dong Wook sang a new song or it is a cover? And the other song that I heard several times in the show is beautiful.

I found Dong Wook`s song!!! Thanks to my obsession to OSTs .

It seams that the song is a 1996 song from TOY who started as a duo but became a one man project band of Yoo Hee-yeol. He has been the sole member of Toy since 1996.

A live performance of Yoo Hee Yeol with other singers.

Jin Goo did a very good job (he is a musical actor anyway) and I hope they release his version as one of the OST. They chose this song very well. The lyrics fit perfect with Dong Wook and Sung Joon`s story. 

this drama is so good ! i hope that minho keep a bit of his original personality . i don't want to see dongwook in a different body because I find that really nice people in dramas are a bit boring but i would love to see a combination of minho and dongwook

Archived