[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow!!! Another great episode. My most favorite scene is hug scene!!! Love OTP expression as well as love the background song. There are many revealing for today's ep. The real murderer of DW's hit and run reveal (the same one who I guessed but still surprise), Soonjung knew the truth about Joonhee and Minho finally knew the donor's heart. No preview in ending title. How cruel you are, JTBC!! 

If Minho starts to create a distance between him and Soonjung, Soonjung might be curious and ask him if she made a mistake to him. In episode 8, i found Soonjung already found Minho isn't a bad person anymore like his saying, he wants to be a better man because of Soonjung. I hope the writer will solve this issue since Minho already find out that Ma Dong Wook's heart is with him :(( :((
Aigooooo, i think i need to prepare tissue next week :(( :((

I hope tomorrow i can see the sub of episode 07 and 08. Tomorrow will be my hectic day so i think i can't read your post until afternoon. But i will lurk then hahaha XD

About soompi is moving, will we make another thread again in other forum ?? :|I can't live without soompi T.T

Sorry for my poor recap.....blaming to spam :D
this a few screenshot from today...*sorry can't manage to ss for full episode    :)>-HDKL0CO.jpg
oIRGp7H.jpg
Happy watching for raw  :) 
i will take the raw at midnight..... :D
last but least thank you for all recapers screen capers and reviewer @andy78 @Kasmic @onnififi @sandjh @Moon_Fars      ;)   ^:)^     ^:)^

ruzikie said: If Minho starts to create a distance between him and Soonjung, Soonjung might be curious and ask him if she made a mistake to him. In episode 8, i found Soonjung already found Minho isn't a bad person anymore like his saying, he wants to be a better man because of Soonjung. I hope the writer will solve this issue since Minho already find out that Ma Dong Wook's heart is with him :(( :((

I wished Joon Hee was the man that took the phone, but let see what happens next.

I admit that I was so sure in my prediction. There is more to find out. I am curious what the police discovered on Joon hee`s car.

I saw the car in the old storehouse/ deposit. Joon hee and Dong Wook took the car at that place. We saw the shadow at the window, so now we are sure that Joon Hee`s father was the witness to the confrontation. If he took the car than Joon hee knows what his father had done? It is confusing.

I feel bad for JH's father.... =((  the one who took the mobile phone....but the driver is the one who already died hit by car in front of Ok hyun....so, the boss is JH?
so, thats why JH ignores him....seriously??!!! he must be afraid other people know he is his father....and suspiciously he actually afraid his father tells his sin about DW's murderer ....*just my assumption*
62xMGrH.png
cr : me
HORROR SCENE........iRFyx02.png
cr : me

Archived