[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

Guest FitrieH

The RAW is out on Joovideo http://joovideo.com/ViewMedia.aspx?Num=1181799795531317255

Enjoy chinggu.. :x :\"> \:D/

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YNoqw6E.png
1st kiss
DdRJvOq.png
cr:me2nd kiss

*Seeing no difference for both kisses*
In my experience of watching kissing scene...this one or two (?) still doesn't count for kiss...but a peck...real kiss for while they turning their head side to side and eat their mouth each other......BUT its okay since we got 3 kisses today....hahahhahaha  *what a greedy of me*
@selenette @onnififi unni i'm still a rookie member of PAC   ;;) :Dso, i still need for your assists/advises LOL

I love the ending scene of ep 7 when they usually show a short picture review of the ep. Then this scene pops up. It's when MH and his male secretary was in the hospital trying to deter the police from finding his Uncle. I have no idea what they were saying but their facial expressions is hilarious. Did anyone see that part during  the episode or did I miss it? Thanx @FitrieH for the link I must just try to find it.  :D 

Kasmic said: I love the ending scene of ep 7 when they usually show a short picture review of the ep. Then this scene pops up. It's when MH and his male secretary was in the hospital trying to deter the police from finding his Uncle. I have no idea what they were saying but their facial expressions is hilarious. Did anyone see that part during  the episode or did I miss it? Thanx @FitrieH for the link I must just try to find it.  :D 

@kyunii88 sister ar don't worry if you are rookie from PAC dear....you just have to watch and learn from our OTP dear....  What I can forsee that our dear  MH can't get his hands and lips off from our SY   ;)) ;)) BUT chingu ar after learning from our OTP you don't go and run around to chased after handsome oppa ya like our kijibae Ahn Yo Na!  [-X [-X
@bityxu thank you so much dear for the videos upload.
@larus dear thank you so much for all your gifs.
And @ruzikie my dear chingu, how many time did you replay the kisses screens huh? And did you observe whether its a tender bite or a hungry bite? LOL!! :P:P

THANKS EVERYONE FOR TODAY'S CONTRIBUTION FOR EPISODE 7 
OMG THE UNCLE REALLY DIED THIS IS WHAT I CALL KARMA TO PUT ICING ON THE CAKE HIS WIFE SHOULD HANG HERSELF.. I STILL DON'T THINK MH MOM HUNG HERSELF BUT NOW SINCE UNCLE IS DEAD AND THE VICE PRESIDENT WE MAY NEVER KNOW THAT ANSWER.. 
I HOPE HER FRIEND TELL HER NOT TO TRUST THAT SO CALLED BESTFRIEND   

@onnififi Omo omo unnie, looks like @ruzikie is very attentive to kissing scenes (and biting stuff). You should definitely recruit her into PAC. 

And @ruzikie, I wonder how many times you replayed that scene. :D 

Guest ItsMeKeii

larus said: Oh, Joon Hee, you start with this...

and get to that?

#-o  You waited for 20 years, no more time to waste but what about her?  You heard her...Chingu!!  [-(

Archived