[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@larus thank you for sharing all the pics. I preferred SY fashion though simple and nice.  :x So far I have never watched  JTBC live streaming before, so I would like to thank all the live recappers in advance.  ^:)^ ^:)^ Yay we have less than 20 minutes to go! I'm counting....I'm counting...

onnififi said: @larus thank you for sharing all the pics. I preferred SY fashion though simple and nice.  :x So far I have never watched  JTBC live streaming before, so I would like to thank all the live recappers in advance.  ^:)^ ^:)^ Yay we have less than 20 minutes to go! I'm counting....I'm counting...

@selenette yes ofcourse chingu i read it, but sorry not entirely your fanfic (i cant manage at that time)...i really need it to lessen my upset for the sad ending, okay let me say it again.....it was Sad Ending for me....hahahaha

So thats why i decide to placed your fanfic ending than you-know-it real ending :D

Because of your busy lecturing schedule....i hope you have a time to write another fanfic for this drama ;;):D

@everyone.......looking forward what would happen to our OTP after "Adrenaline Kiss" :> :> hope they are alright.....and doing kissy kissy again.... :D

It should starts now....counting on your liverecap guys.....fighting!!!!

Hahaha followed by lots of denial from him. If only we have the subs.

Surprise congratulations party for MH from Jh and that girl (sorry dont know her name)

Chairman gets out of hospital and goes to work and sees all who betrays him

yes they were both shocked!Loved the scene...so fuuny...Love that Mh dislikes Joon hee so much ...evil uncle gets what he deserves...betrayed just like his brother!Im glad to see Sj suporting Mh...Joon hee is such a loser ...the man is still after her hate their scenes so much...

MH was mean to Chairman but it seems he regrets it and tells SY to check on him.

MH and SY talking on rooftop.. not sure what they r saying lol! But its something serious

lady cop and collegue finds a mobile phone... sorry i dont know korean but doing my best to recap. I dont think im doing a good job lol!

SY and JH goes to dinner to an old place that they went when they were in high school. I think JH is confessing to her and is now holding her hand ... why???

Archived