[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Checked the raw ep,  even do I can't understand the language I can sense the intense dialogue between MH and SJ and the other characters. As we are nearing the midpoint of this drama, my take is;  we will be seeing sickness, reversal of fortune, OTP's falling in love and the typical K-drama scenarios.
Thanks Soompir's for all the updates/comments.
I love this drama and will wait for the subs to comments in a coherent manner.  Happy viewing to you all.

Moon_Fars said: After SJ sending DW's appa to the bus she received a phone from Chairman Kang's wife, she asking SJ help for bringing their child to the hospital.
MH trailing SJ and he know that his uncle have a cancer. (My thought: why the villain always have this gray part? why they must have a lethal sickness? with this how will MH going to revenge? My poor kid, he can't do his wish to revenge.)

valsava said: Now since the DR so kindly disclosed MH medical condition to his uncle without his permission so his Uncle can use against him I wonder will he also throw his Uncle under the bus the same way.. Only in Kdrama land they (the Dr's) don't keep to the patient DR confidences.. I think they should just advertise to the world..   

Viki and Drama Fever are both subbing this drama. Drama Fever has the 2 episodes subbed every Monday. VIKI is showing it Fridays and Saturdays when it comes out in S. Korea, but unfortunately, the subbers are not subbing 100% on the same day. It is talking them longer which is too bad, because of course, I am impatient and I can't wait to know what they are saying. I am loving this show!

@Iarus and @Moon_Fars Let's see if Soon-jung will find some excuse to come for more kisses next week. She's smart, she'll figure things out, LOL.

Maybe she'll deliver some paper work to his house or something.

*singing Ariana Grande's "Problem"

"Hey baby even though I hate you, I wanna love you... I want you."

larus said: valsava said: Now since the DR so kindly disclosed MH medical condition to his uncle without his permission so his Uncle can use against him I wonder will he also throw his Uncle under the bus the same way.. Only in Kdrama land they (the Dr's) don't keep to the patient DR confidences.. I think they should just advertise to the world..   

I loved many scenes in the last two episodes. I will mention here one of my favorite moments of the last episode. It was after the interview scene. It was a long scene, they talk and talk but was wonderful...

The scene in stills...

tumblr_nn0si8ftu01sdd1ivo1_540.png

tumblr_nn0si8ftu01sdd1ivo2_540.png

tumblr_nn0si8ftu01sdd1ivo3_540.png

Of course not, the horror to admit that you are taking the girl you like home....

tumblr_nn0si8ftu01sdd1ivo4_540.png
tumblr_nn0si8ftu01sdd1ivo5_540.png

She did not sound too convinced...

tumblr_nn0si8ftu01sdd1ivo6_540.png

But something is bother him..

tumblr_nn0si8ftu01sdd1ivo7_540.png
tumblr_nn0si8ftu01sdd1ivo8_540.png
tumblr_nn0si8ftu01sdd1ivo9_540.png
tumblr_nn0si8ftu01sdd1ivo10_540.png
tumblr_nn0smjIDXg1sdd1ivo3_540.png
tumblr_nn0smjIDXg1sdd1ivo4_540.png
tumblr_nn0smjIDXg1sdd1ivo5_540.png
tumblr_nn0smjIDXg1sdd1ivo6_540.png

to be continued....

You think there was one question?

No.. the important question...

tumblr_nn0smjIDXg1sdd1ivo7_540.png
tumblr_nn0smjIDXg1sdd1ivo8_540.png
tumblr_nn0smjIDXg1sdd1ivo9_540.png
I know... he made that face.. :D Sweet.

tumblr_nn0smjIDXg1sdd1ivo10_540.png

No what. I am interested myself. Good question...

tumblr_nn0sp8MLb01sdd1ivo1_540.png

She answers what Dong Wook told her... In other words...

tumblr_nn0sp8MLb01sdd1ivo2_540.png
tumblr_nn0sp8MLb01sdd1ivo3_540.png

Back to the Doctor`s words.

tumblr_nn0sp8MLb01sdd1ivo4_540.png

Yes, it is hard to accept that...

tumblr_nn0sp8MLb01sdd1ivo5_540.png

The scene continues but I will stop now.

valsava said: larus said: valsava said: Now since the DR so kindly disclosed MH medical condition to his uncle without his permission so his Uncle can use against him I wonder will he also throw his Uncle under the bus the same way.. Only in Kdrama land they (the Dr's) don't keep to the patient DR confidences.. I think they should just advertise to the world..   

Guest anuyoes

class="article_post_title entry-title"Fans complain about lack of promotion for JTBC's 'Falling for Innocence'

'Falling for Innocence' Park Yong Gyu  commads Yoon Hyun Min's demotion to China 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000671678

1. [+64, 0] Why doesn't this amazing drama get any articles?? If it was aired on a public channel, it would've had a daebak reception. It's unfortunate to think that people who don't watch might assume this is not a good dramaㅠㅠ I need to let everyone know about this drama!!

2. [+46, 0] Other cable dramas get articles but this one hardly gets any-- Reporters, this drama is brilliant, so please write about it

3. [+36, -1] I'm promoting it on Facebook and Instagram right now. Haha. To anyone who's reading the comments, please spread it

4. [+27, -1] Please move the articles to the main page!!ㅠㅠ This is such a good drama. Jung Kyung Ho is heart-fluttering, Yoon Hyun Min is cool and So Yeon unni just leaves me speechless. I hope the ratings skyrocket too ㅠㅠ

5. [+23, 0] Why on earth would you not put the articles on the main page? Jung Kyung Ho acts so well and it's a shame that this is not airing on a public broadcast. I'm already promoting this on Facebook and Instagram and to those who watch the drama, please spread the news to other people

6. [+12, 0] jTBC, please use your money to promote this drama. Seriously

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000671696

1. [+92, 0] Jung Kyung Ho was so cool todayㅠㅠㅠ  When he saved Kim So Yeon and the kiss scene. Everyone acts so well. I hope they get the ratings they deserve!

2. [+82, 0] This drama is seriously fun. Ratings, please hit daebak~~~

3. [+74, 0] There's no drama that's worth-watching these days but this one is very very fun

4. [+44, 0] More articles about this drama please. It's seriously fun

5. [+42, 0] This drama is not getting enough recognition. I feel so bad~~~

6. [+30, 0] Everything is perfect except for the promotion

8. [+27, 0] It's 100X more fun than public broadcast dramas ..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

source http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/04/fans-complain-about-lack-of-promotion.html

Maids got the same treatment too at first, but since its ratings continuously hitting 3% which is considered as daebak for cable channel, JTBC started to pour efforts promoting it.

I will continue the scene. It is not everything translated but .... She started to see beneath Min Ho`s behavior...

So beautiful....   It is what we wanted.

She talked about Min Ho, his father...
tumblr_nn0val4imC1sdd1ivo1_540.png
tumblr_nn0val4imC1sdd1ivo2_540.png
tumblr_nn0val4imC1sdd1ivo3_540.png
tumblr_nn0val4imC1sdd1ivo4_540.png
tumblr_nn0val4imC1sdd1ivo5_540.png
tumblr_nn0val4imC1sdd1ivo6_540.png
tumblr_nn0val4imC1sdd1ivo7_540.png
tumblr_nn0val4imC1sdd1ivo8_540.png
 His face...
He was touched by her words...
tumblr_nn0val4imC1sdd1ivo9_540.png