[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Min Ho is sad even if he has the house. He doesn`t know why but we see that he is thinking at the incident with Soon Jung.

tumblr_nmwdadWXv01sdd1ivo8_r1_540.png
tumblr_nmwdadWXv01sdd1ivo9_r1_540.png
tumblr_nmwdadWXv01sdd1ivo10_r1_540.png

I will try to put stills with some scenes for people who don`t have access to subtitles.

I think they cut the scene with Ji Hyun and her gift flower. ;)

@Iarus I got too carried away in that post about "The Eye". Maybe because I really wanted the 'ectoplasmic touch' (LOL, sorry Stuart...it was too brilliant to waste :) ).

I don't know but I thought it would be nice to see new dynamics from Min-ho , Soon-jung, Joon-hee to change their current status quo.

And congratulations on being made a Legend. *throws confettis*

@ninamiller welcome, Nina...hope to see you around.

Guest gammiron

Just watched the preview again and the doctor supposedly explains the cellular memory phenomenon to Minho, so I guess he'll find out that he's experiencing it. And I think I heard Minho saying that it must be the heart donor who makes him have feelings for Soonjung, so that would probably be the reason why he's starting to deny it. Not sure if he's going to find out right away that Dongwook is the donor, though. I guess we'll have to wait till episode 6.

selenette said: @Iarus I got too carried away in that post about "The Eye". Maybe because I really wanted the 'ectoplasmic touch' (LOL, sorry Stuart...it was too brilliant to waste :) ).

I don't know but I thought it would be nice to see new dynamics from Min-ho , Soon-jung, Joon-hee to change their current status quo.

gammiron said: Just watched the preview again and the doctor supposedly explains the cellular memory phenomenon to Minho, so I guess he'll find out that he's experiencing it. And I think I heard Minho saying that it must be the heart donor who makes him have feelings for Soonjung, so that would probably be the reason why he's starting to deny it. Not sure if he's going to find out right away that Dongwook is the donor, though. I guess we'll have to wait till episode 6.

I have realised that MH and DW made both a totally opposite experience: while the first one learnt at an early age about betrayal from close people so that he had no real childhood and he became "a grown up" very young since his innocence and his trust in adults/people were destroyed forever. On the other hand,  DW grew up in a loving surrounding with a father who supported him. Then he met SJ and she became his love for a lifetime, he had a best friend whom he trusted. He described himself as a child, that he wasn't still a grown up. However, his confrontation with reality led to his death: from the moment he realised his friend wasn't what he thought, he didn't want to believe it and showed some mercy to his friend giving him some time to incriminate himself. His trust in his friend was the reason why he died and we could say, he was still naive and innocent to think that his friend (and his accomplice) wouldn't betray him.While MH doesn't trust anyone, DW was too trusting. Therefore they are completing each other somehow: MH has to learn to enjoy life and to trust people again, while DW wants to have his killer caught.  

After rewatching the end of Ep5, I wanted to try to pinpoint why Min-ho was behaving strangely at the hospital.

tumblr_nmz1v5Esoj1utptfdo1_400.jpg

A. THE PROBABLE CAUSES

1. Maybe when Min-ho was unconscious, his dream of Dong-wook's last moments got even more detailed, down to Dong-wook's last thoughts of Soon-jung ("Soon-jung, I want to see you...")
  2. Min-ho was feverish and disoriented (due to medications or his heart metabolism or restlessness), so he was very confused.
  3. Min-ho was probably scared of dying again. The fear prompted him to seek assurance in Soon-jung, because now he's been made more in sync with her after the dream.

B. THE RESULTS

Upon coming to,

1. Min-ho's thoughts became so sharply focused on finding Soon-jung (as a response to Dong-wook's last thoughts). He didn't, or couldn't, think of anything else. 
  2. Min-ho's feelings for Soon-jung were heightened. Its progress was increased perhaps even tenfold of its natural pacing. He became much, much more affected by her presence.

C. SPECULATIONS

1. Min-ho's dreams of Dong-wook's death would be amplified and more vivid to the point that it would seriously affect him. This was triggered by the meeting with Dong-wook's father.
  2. Min-ho would continue to exhibit Dong-wook's traits, but would try to overcome them after talking to his cardiologist.
  3. Min-ho would be more confused by his heightened feelings for Soon-jung, but it would be too late for him to fight these, because of the dying dream. 

EDIT: IMHO it's either these options, or the ones in my "The Eye" post. 

nobuyukijohnson said: you know genetic memory is a real things, ive read about people who get transplants getting cravings for things the donor loved but the recipient never had any interest in. But obviously nothing to the extent of whats happening in the show.

Archived