[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gammiron

Here is the second OST guys!

cr. Butterflop Official Channel 3 @ youtube

This is so far my favorite OST from the drama! Definitely gives off the healing vibe. :D

@stuartjmz I agree that this is not Shakespearean, but I'm not sure if all viewers watch this drama with "that level of writing"--as you put it--in mind. 

The Ghosts in Hamlet and Macbeth

I'd like to remind you that to Hamlet and Macbeth, the ghosts were not metaphorical and/or psychological, because they were full apparitions.

But yes, to Lady Macbeth, the ghost was most likely metaphorical, perhaps it stemmed from her guilt and greed. 

The ghosts in both Shakespearean works as psychological threats to Hamlet  and Macbeth.  To Hamlet, the ghost symbolizes a burden to solve the murder of his father and to right the wrongs in the State of Denmark, To Macbeth and his lady as constant reminders of his past murderous deeds and her involvement in them.  

The 'Ghost' of Dong-wook in this drama

Your post gave me the idea, so thank you. 

I think the ghost of Dong-wook --albeit in a non-apparitional form--will haunt not only Min-ho but also everyone around Min-ho. It will manifest through Min-ho's behavior). 

But the ghost will not threaten these ‘harmless’ people.   However, it almost certainly will threaten the people who were either directly or indirectly involved in Dong-wook's death.  The people who hurt and/or harm Soon-jung will also be threatened by the ghost.We have yet to see Min-ho and Dong-wook's father interact with each other post-transplant. IMHO it will be interesting to see whether the ghost changes anything in their dynamics. 

@MinQi I'm fainting now, dongsaeng. Don't talk to me, please, otherwise my MSP will spike up. Blame @Iarus for posting those pics when this unnie is sleep-deprived tonight.

EDIT: My playlist has suddenly changed to Jason DeRulo's "In My Head", which IMO is one of the perviest songs out there. The lyrics are so totally not helping.

selenette said:

@stuartjmz I agree that this is not Shakespearean, but I'm not sure if all viewers watch this drama with "that level of writing"--as you put it--in mind. 

The Ghosts in Hamlet and Macbeth

I'd like to remind you that to Hamlet and Macbeth, the ghosts were not metaphorical and/or psychological, because they were full apparitions.

But yes, to Lady Macbeth, the ghost was most likely metaphorical, perhaps it stemmed from her guilt and greed. 

The ghosts in both Shakespearean works as psychological threats to Hamlet  and Macbeth.  To Hamlet, the ghost symbolizes a burden to solve the murder of his father and to right the wrongs in the State of Denmark, To Macbeth and his lady as constant reminders of his past murderous deeds and her involvement in them.  

The 'Ghost' of Dong-wook in this drama

Your post gave me the idea, so thank you. 

I think the ghost of Dong-wook --albeit in a non-apparitional form--will haunt not only Min-ho but also everyone around Min-ho. It will manifest through Min-ho's behavior). 

But the ghost will not threaten these ‘harmless’ people.   However, it almost certainly will threaten the people who were either directly or indirectly involved in Dong-wook's death.  The people who hurt and/or harm Soon-jung will also be threatened by the ghost.We have yet to see Min-ho and Dong-wook's father interact with each other post-transplant. IMHO it will be interesting to see whether the ghost changes anything in their dynamics. 

I watched the preview for episode 5 again. :)) And something came to my mind. Joon Hee was trying to recruits directors from Hermia in his attempt to coup. Joon Hee is showing increasing  confidence and initiative. Min Ho doesn`t like it. He doesn` t approve Joon hee`s plan. What will happen if Joon Hee will take down Chairman Kang and not Min Ho? He will take Min Ho`satisfaction to bring Evil Uncle down.

stuartjmz said:  So I too am looking forward to some good kisses in this Drama, but the whole ghost/haunting thing adds another wrinkle to the enjoyment of those scenes - how will KSY be able to deliver her best work when she keeps hearing a ghostly voice whispering in Mitteleuropa-accented Korean "kiss me, not him"? 

stuartjmz said:  So I too am looking forward to some good kisses in this Drama, but the whole ghost/haunting thing adds another wrinkle to the enjoyment of those scenes - how will KSY be able to deliver her best work when she keeps hearing a ghostly voice whispering in Mitteleuropa-accented Korean "kiss me, not him"? 

victorb said: stuartjmz said:  So I too am looking forward to some good kisses in this Drama, but the whole ghost/haunting thing adds another wrinkle to the enjoyment of those scenes - how will KSY be able to deliver her best work when she keeps hearing a ghostly voice whispering in Mitteleuropa-accented Korean "kiss me, not him"? 

Archived