[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FitrieH

Just watch ep 4 at joovideo, but why it stoped at 55th minute(soon jung n dong wook marriage house)? Andwaeee :(:(( are there anyone can sent me link for ep4 raw?

Guest ilchul

FitrieH said: Just watch ep 4 at joovideo, but why it stoped at 55th minute(soon jung n dong wook marriage house)? Andwaeee :(:(( are there anyone can sent me link for ep4 raw?

I wasn't paying much attention to this drama but from watching yesterday and today's episode I think I'll have to become dedicated to it.

Question does SJ know who she donated the organ to ?

Aren't they suppose to let the donor know ?

I'm just asking because I don't know

Guest ilchul

kiaandre said: I wasn't paying much attention to this drama but from watching yesterday and today's episode I think I'll have to become dedicated to it.
Question does SJ know who she donated the organ to ?
Aren't they suppose to let the donor know ?
I'm just asking because I don't know

ilchul said: hell59 said: Who is the hot guy shown on episode 4 who came with an entourage at the airport? He does not look Asian (I am assuming he is mixed but looking more like a white guy who speaks perfect Korean, he must be a model, right?) Could someone tell me who he is? Thank you! He is so handsome!

hell59 said: ilchul said: hell59 said: Who is the hot guy shown on episode 4 who came with an entourage at the airport? He does not look Asian (I am assuming he is mixed but looking more like a white guy who speaks perfect Korean, he must be a model, right?) Could someone tell me who he is? Thank you! He is so handsome!

@ilchul Of course it's possible to get the recipient and the donor's family meet. It's dramaland. Haha. On a more serious note, if I were the writer I would use these following real rules and then 'bend' them:

In organ donations, the recipients are usually informed on the donor's age range (adult, adolescence, child), male or female, and what happened to them before the transplant (in general).

As a writer, I would make it so that Min-ho gets a clearer information of the donor. Like this: "Male, 30s, worked in the law enforcement, died from a severe head trauma in a hit and run."

This way, Min-ho would get a general picture of who his donor was, and could later connect the dots (to Dong-wook).

On the other hand, in real life the donor families are informed on the recipient, too. This information is very brief. In Japan, the families could even opt not to disclose the hospital where they make the donation.

If I were the writer, what I would do is to get the doctors tell Dong-wook's father about the recipient, but in a clearer statement. "Male, 30s, works in the private sector, suffers from cardiomyopathy, will receive the transplant in this hospital."

Similar to Min-ho, if Dong-wook's father relates these facts to Soon-jung, she (or both of them) will be able to find the truth about Min-ho's transplant. If they don't find out by any other means.

selenette said:
As a writer, I would make it so that Min-ho gets a clearer information of the donor. Like this: "Male, 30s, worked in the law enforcement, died from a severe head trauma in a hit and run."

This way, Min-ho would get a general picture of who his donor was, and could later connect the dots (to Dong-wook).

If I were the writer, what I would do is to get the doctors tell Dong-wook's father about the recipient, but in a clearer statement. "Male, 30s, works in the private sector, suffers from cardiomyopathy, will receive the transplant in this hospital."

Similar to Min-ho, if Dong-wook's father relates these facts to Soon-jung, she (or both of them) will be able to find the truth about Min-ho's transplant. If they don't find out by any other means.

selenette said: @MinQi (if you're here) see, according to larus they'd take time to develop the OTP's feelings and all here. So, hopefully there'd be no last-5-minutes-OTP hugging-and-kissing in the last episode and no plot-fixing fics this time for the two of us. Heheh. Still, it was nice back then.

It is hilarious how Min Ho discovers new skills about himself. The writer gave him all the changes in the book: cravings, memories, sensory experiences, changes in behavior, ...

There were several interpretations about cellular memory and one of them was from a medium. :D   
"Donated organs often come from young people who were killed in car or motorcycle accidents, and who died quickly. Because their spirits often feel they haven't completed their time on earth, they sometimes attach themselves to another person. There may be things that your donor hadn't completed in the physical world, which his spirit still wanted to experience." It is that what the writer wanted to present too, to solve the mystery of Dong Wook` s death? 

Archived