[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

I saw ep4 raw and loved it again :) no surprise there :)) however I will def need subs to understand it better. I am loving the new MH and his haircut :)) sooo cute and hot at the same time ;;) ;;) ;;) I personally think it really goes with all the changes in his life right now :D

We really get to see the ways MH is changing in this epi. Its not just the DW influenced changes but the ones by himself too. I felt it maximum in the scene when MH comes into his cabin after SJ's slapping incident.....very distraught (DW's influence).......yet he manages to notice all the changes SJ had made according to his specification and that there is the impetus for him to go after her. Its like DW made his heart hurt for SJ and MH himself took the last decision to go after her. I may be wrong but that's how it felt to me.

From the preview for ep5 it looks like the corporate battle is gonna heat up and JH looks mighty insolent towards MH. Again I need subs :)

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ilchul

kback said: larus said: maria9b7 said: Oh really ? sorry i didn't see it but do you guys think that this picture means  that he is going to change his hairstyle for the 3rd time or  it's the same hairstyle he's currently  having ?

maria9b7 said: actually in episode 4 , minho asked soojung if she cried by his bedside and she said that there is no way she could do that because only relatives can enter the room of a patient . after that he said that she must know this because her father was in the hospital for a longtime . So i don't think that soojung knows that minho has dongwook's heart . but i'm only guessing this since i don't really speak korean fluently , i only know a few words because i watch too many dramas . plus i heard somewhere that heart transplant surgeries are really confidential and they don't tell to the family of the victim who is going to have the heart

Guest ilchul

littleloony said: @selenette thanks so much for the info :) so if creative liberty is not taken into account then SJ or JH knowing about the id of the transplant recipient is slim. Lets see what the writer has planned for us. like you I am okay either ways.

I agree with you about the butterfly dream. I was getting confused before but with the way the second dream was shown in ep 4 I came to the same conclusion as you. The butterfly dream was a part of DW's memory that MH is seeing as his own as if he himself witnessed that. I think it is consistent with his new changes. If MH can adopt/ exhibit the lollipop habit as his own.... perhaps unconsciously then there is no reason why he shouldn't feel the butterfly dream to be his own......it is a very powerful/ possibly the last memory of DW. However I must say it was very nicely done by the PD and writer to confuse us like that :D keeps up the interest :D

ilchul said:

valsava

said: Wow moved 7 pages from my last post Thanks for the recap and comments I have three episodes to watch before I can really comment on any of them but something has been bugging me every since they showed MH mom supposedly hung herself.. I have a feeling bad uncle had may have been the cause of that.. Thinking by getting rid of her no way the nephew could ever have the sources and mean to come after him ..

I do have a question for all did bad uncle abandon his own nephew after his mom death and made him awarded to the state while paying for SJ education after he father died maybe SJ father is also connected to bad uncle..? If anyone have any insight to this please enlighten me..      

Guest ilchul

selenette said:

@littleloony Glad to help, sorry for the horrible post format. I tried anything I could but still can't change it.

Will look forward to what the writer offers in the future. I'm a bit worried by the fast revelations, but maybe she still has many aspects to cover. She hasn't arrived at the "are we really in love" question, and it's a moral dilemma, so maybe she'll take some time to solve that one. 

Guest ilchul

littleloony said: I saw ep4 raw and loved it again :) no surprise there :)) however I will def need subs to understand it better. I am loving the new MH and his haircut :)) sooo cute and hot at the same time ;;) ;;) ;;) I personally think it really goes with all the changes in his life right now :D

We really get to see the ways MH is changing in this epi. Its not just the DW influenced changes but the ones by himself too. I felt it maximum in the scene when MH comes into his cabin after SJ's slapping incident.....very distraught (DW's influence).......yet he manages to notice all the changes SJ had made according to his specification and that there is the impetus for him to go after her. Its like DW made his heart hurt for SJ and MH himself took the last decision to go after her. I may be wrong but that's how it felt to me.

From the preview for ep5 it looks like the corporate battle is gonna heat up and JH looks mighty insolent towards MH. Again I need subs :)

Who is the hot guy shown on episode 4 who came with an entourage at the airport? He does not look Asian (I am assuming he is mixed but looking more like a white guy who speaks perfect Korean, he must be a model, right?) Could someone tell me who he is? Thank you! He is so handsome!

Guest ilchul

jadecloud said: maria9b7 said: actually in episode 4 , minho asked soojung if she cried by his bedside and she said that there is no way she could do that because only relatives can enter the room of a patient . after that he said that she must know this because her father was in the hospital for a longtime . So i don't think that soojung knows that minho has dongwook's heart . but i'm only guessing this since i don't really speak korean fluently , i only know a few words because i watch too many dramas . plus i heard somewhere that heart transplant surgeries are really confidential and they don't tell to the family of the victim who is going to have the heart

littleloony said: ilchul said:

valsava

said: Wow moved 7 pages from my last post Thanks for the recap and comments I have three episodes to watch before I can really comment on any of them but something has been bugging me every since they showed MH mom supposedly hung herself.. I have a feeling bad uncle had may have been the cause of that.. Thinking by getting rid of her no way the nephew could ever have the sources and mean to come after him ..

I do have a question for all did bad uncle abandon his own nephew after his mom death and made him awarded to the state while paying for SJ education after he father died maybe SJ father is also connected to bad uncle..? If anyone have any insight to this please enlighten me..      

Guest ilchul

littleloony said: ilchul said:

valsava

Guest ilchul

hell59 said: Who is the hot guy shown on episode 4 who came with an entourage at the airport? He does not look Asian (I am assuming he is mixed but looking more like a white guy who speaks perfect Korean, he must be a model, right?) Could someone tell me who he is? Thank you! He is so handsome!

hell59 said: Who is the hot guy shown on episode 4 who came with an entourage at the airport? He does not look Asian (I am assuming he is mixed but looking more like a white guy who speaks perfect Korean, he must be a model, right?) Could someone tell me who he is? Thank you! He is so handsome!

ilchul said:yes that evil uncle is ruthless but I think that when he can fix everything through money and threats he won't have the need to kill and he did that in his brothers falsely accusation and made everything against him so Min Ho's mother was left devastated to the fact that everyone including Soon Jung's father who was close to them (I believe) betrayed them though her husband was good to everyone and she ended her life in the end unfortunately

Guest ilchul

larus said: ilchul said:yes that evil uncle is ruthless but I think that when he can fix everything through money and threats he won't have the need to kill and he did that in his brothers falsely accusation and made everything against him so Min Ho's mother was left devastated to the fact that everyone including Soon Jung's father who was close to them (I believe) betrayed them though her husband was good to everyone and she ended her life in the end unfortunately

Archived