[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maplekist said: I'm more inclined to thinking that joon hee is the culprit of DW's death.  I never thought that Min Ho wil do it for the sake of getting the heart.. why? 1. There is an organ recipient list.  However rich you are, the donation follows a list.  Sometimes it can happen that a dying person will say who the recipient is in particular esp if it is related.  2.  It takes a few test to know that the heart is viable for donation and if the recipient is compatible with it.  And its only done once the patient was announced to be brain death.  That's why i feel that Min Ho is not involved with the accident/murder of DW.  And you could feel that even though JH is DW's friend, there is resentment overtime DW is with SJ.  Hmmm how bad can this person be? 

larus said: maplekist said: I'm more inclined to thinking that joon hee is the culprit of DW's death.  I never thought that Min Ho wil do it for the sake of getting the heart.. why? 1. There is an organ recipient list.  However rich you are, the donation follows a list.  Sometimes it can happen that a dying person will say who the recipient is in particular esp if it is related.  2.  It takes a few test to know that the heart is viable for donation and if the recipient is compatible with it.  And its only done once the patient was announced to be brain death.  That's why i feel that Min Ho is not involved with the accident/murder of DW.  And you could feel that even though JH is DW's friend, there is resentment overtime DW is with SJ.  Hmmm how bad can this person be? 

Watched episode 1 & 2 out of curiousity and dang, somehow I'm hooked :D

Seriously, who actually took Dong Wook handphone and left the poor bleeding guy stranded on the road like that. So cruel!

I'm really looking forward to see how MinHo cope with his changes after getting the heart transplant. He seems really confused in the preview. Anyway, he looks kinda cute with the new do though. hehe And poor Soon Jung, she has a nice guy who wanted to be with her for the rest of his, but the guy ends up murdered (can we call it murder? as it seems like a hit and run accident..)

p.s
Need to watch again episodee 1 and 2 after the sub is out to understand better..

andy78 said: I agree!Is one of them Joon Hee or his dad!!!DW discovered something important... Joon Hee asked him to cover ...he said NO ...poor DW!!!I also dislike Minho uncle very much...i have the feeling he used Soon Jung ...Make sure she will take the blame for him!!!Will Minho take over Hermia?The plot says Min-ho's personality transforms into an innocent romantic and he finds that his new heart begins beating for for Kim Soon-jung, his sharp and capable executive secretary. Soon-jung means "innocence" in Korean so the title's alternate translation is Fall in Love with Soon-jung.

Annyeong everyone :) Glad to see this thread is so alive and kicking! I've yet to watch eps 1 and 2, so am not going through the insights posted yet. But do know that everyone's insight and updates are 'awesome' and 'insightful', and once I am done with watching, I'll backtrack ...M/w, for those who are like me, yet to catch up with the eps, here're Ep 1 and 2 Text Previews....

Translation Ep 1 Preview (Xref baiduer 莘莘之子2 origin jadesky) : 25 years ago, Chairman Kang, Min Ho's father, was unjustly expelled from Hermia. His son, Kang Min Ho is now the Asian Dept Head of Gold Inc., the main creditor of Hermia. Min Ho plans to sell off Hermia once the bankruptcy proceedings has been processed. With only one month left to live, Min Ho gets more anxious. Before his time is over/'death', he vows to seek revenge on his uncle, the current Chairman Kang. On the other hand, Soon Jung's fiance, Dong Wook can't wait to see her, and hence goes to Hermia's central factory to look for her. There, Dong Wook gets into an altercation with Min Ho. Soon Jung pleads with Min Ho to settle their conflict. Min Ho leaves his hotel contact info with Soon Jung...    
----------------------------------------
bel3VYZ.jpg
CR: Baidu FFI
Translation Ep 2 Preview (Xref baiduer 王晓晓雪) : Min Ho suddenly collapses in the hotel, and in front of Soon Jung. Soon Jung sends Min Ho to the hospital. Min Ho feels very anxious when he learns that his illness has worsened, and steps up on his efforts to seek revenge on Chairman Kang. On the other hand, Chairman Kang finds Min Ho's weakness - he now knows Min Ho is suffering from the same illness that his father died from, and that Min Ho doesn't have much time left. Chairman Kang leaks this knowledge to the board and potential investors so as to thwart incoming investment. Dong Wook tries hard to help Soon Jung investigate a past incident pertaining to Company XXX saga. Finally, Dong Wook finds the truth, and also learns of the perpetrator behind that incident...
--------------------

@larus I totally agree with you about the way he stares at SY and SY too, she cares (of course not in a romantic way yet), but she saw him at his worst and she tried to get close, to clear up things, to help him even when he tried anything to push her away. Things sure are complicated between them and his "change of heart" will definitely help, but I think they could have fall for each other either way (if she wasn't madly in love and engaged with DW to begin with) and I hope their dynamic won't drastically change in the future. Even with his new heart I want to see MIN HO falling for Soon Jung, not any other guy born from a mix of different characters. (Anyway, I'm hooked and I didn't even watch a single episode yet.. Help~ ;;)

hi @maplekist nice to see you after a long time. it'll be so nice to spazz with you here :D

i saw the raw of ep1 and really liked it. i guess the subs are gonna make the experience even better. the first meeting b/w MH and SJ was soo charged. each not backing away even a bit. Though in real life someone like MH would be insufferable however I am really liking his arrogant attitude in dealing with all the business honchos. Its only when I see him treat the poor workers bad that I feel he has to go through a learning curve for the better. I hope post op he retains his business instincts and puts them to use.

I am also unexpectedly interested in the whole Hermia intrigue and ensuing fight for justice shall I say. Even in ep1 SJ seems conflicted when confronted with what MH represents about her father and as an extension her. I wonder why she is working for evil uncle in the first place?

I like that they revealed enough of the past to make us care for MH, SJ and DW instantly. I agree with you @larus about the scene where MH walks away from the hospital after his examination- a lone figure.......giving vent to his pain/ frustration quietly in his car.....its nicely done.

JH in ep1 is sharp and authoritative on one hand and a warm friend on the other hand. I suppose ep2 will reveal which facets of his personality are dominant.

I just love love DW ans SJ  :x :x and am gonna be real sad in ep2 it seems when DW has that (planned) accident. DW is such a good friend too. Wae he needs to meet such a bad fate.........coz thats d plot is why :)) :)) :))

On a side note- I just had the feeling that even if MH not had a heart transplant he would probably have fallen for SJ had she worked with him......their interactions seem that potent for me :D

I still have to see ep 2 but thanks @andy78 for the recap and @larus for the insight :)

MinQi said: Watched episode 1 & 2 out of curiousity and dang, somehow I'm hooked :D

Seriously, who actually took Dong Wook handphone and left the poor bleeding guy stranded on the road like that. So cruel!

I'm really looking forward to see how MinHo cope with his changes after getting the heart transplant. He seems really confused in the preview. Anyway, he looks kinda cute with the new do though. hehe And poor Soon Jung, she has a nice guy who wanted to be with her for the rest of his, but the guy ends up murdered (can we call it murder? as it seems like a hit and run accident..)

p.s
Need to watch again episodee 1 and 2 after the sub is out to understand better..

jadecloud said:  Dong Wook tries hard to help Soon Jung investigate a past incident pertaining to Company XXX saga. Finally, Dong Wook finds the truth, and also learns of the perpetrator behind that incident...-------------------

I like the second female lead more,i might be alone on this, i like the cruel way he is taking over everything hope he continues this way for a while not change too quickly because of a woman,they could have found a younger female lead on this role.she is too matured for this role. above all I hate he has a weak heart I sincerely hope this is not the type I will be begging the writer not to kill him at the end.

lovcom00 said: @larus I totally agree with you about the way he stares at SY and SY too, she cares (of course not in a romantic way yet), but she saw him at his worst and she tried to get close, to clear up things, to help him even when he tried anything to push her away. Things sure are complicated between them and his "change of heart" will definitely help, but I think they could have fall for each other either way (if she wasn't madly in love and engaged with DW to begin with) and I hope their dynamic won't drastically change in the future. Even with his new heart I want to see MIN HO falling for Soon Jung, not any other guy born from a mix of different characters. (Anyway, I'm hooked and I didn't even watch a single episode yet.. Help~ ;;)

lovcom00 said: . Even with his new heart I want to see MIN HO falling for Soon Jung, not any other guy born from a mix of different characters. (Anyway, I'm hooked and I didn't even watch a single episode yet.. Help~ ;;)

larus said: andy78 said: I agree!Is one of them Joon Hee or his dad!!!DW discovered something important... Joon Hee asked him to cover ...he said NO ...poor DW!!!I also dislike Minho uncle very much...i have the feeling he used Soon Jung ...Make sure she will take the blame for him!!!Will Minho take over Hermia?The plot says Min-ho's personality transforms into an innocent romantic and he finds that his new heart begins beating for for Kim Soon-jung, his sharp and capable executive secretary. Soon-jung means "innocence" in Korean so the title's alternate translation is Fall in Love with Soon-jung.

joyblack4 said: I like the second female lead more,i might be alone on this, i like the cruel way he is taking over everything hope he continues this way for a while not change too quickly because of a woman,they could have found a younger female lead on this role.she is too matured for this role. above all I hate he has a weak heart I sincerely hope this is not the type I will be begging the writer not to kill him at the end.

Archived