[Drama 2015] Hwajung 화정

ChelseaS

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20회

Text Preview to Episode 20

공주가 살아있다 했다.

Gwanghaegun: Are you saying...that the Princess (공주) is still alive.....

광해(차승원)와 화기도감을 한꺼번에 날려버리려던 허균(안내상)의 작전은 뜻대로 되지 않고, 화기도감을 지키려던 정명(이연희)은 부상을 입게 된다.

Heo Gyun attempt to blow up Bureau of Arsenal & Firearms (Hwa Gi Do Gam, 화기도감) & Gwanghaegun together at the same time ended in failure. Princess Jeongmyeong in her attempt to save Bureau of Arsenal & Firearms (Hwa Gi Do Gam, 화기도감) from the imminent catastrophe sustained injury (really...she didn't look that injure in the preview)

주선(조성하)은 자신을 향한 광해의 칼날을 피하기 위해 허균을 잡아들이려고 한다.

Kang Joo Seon minded to point his blade (sword) towards Heo Gyun than to risk a clash with Gwanghaegun

한편 인목(신은정)은 정명공주가 등장하는 악몽을 꾸는데...

Meanwhile Queen Dowager Inmok having nightmares of Princess Jeongmyeong....

@SMP567

I just happened to have the photo on my file

IMG_0465

Rent this for W5,000 at the Chongdong Theatre near Deoksugung. You need to buy the ticket to see "MISO" in order to have access to the costume

IMG_0731

Rent this for W10,000 at MBC Yongin Dramia Studio includes the set

Do I look regal?

@gerrytan8063   Absolutely fantastic! Thank you.

The first pic is of that a very cheerful king!
The second pic is a bit hard to see ( sitting position ) but the set around you looks just like that in seguek!

OK, you got the job for the next historic drama @valsava and I produce :)

Guest manquant

Thanks for translating the preview, @gerrytan8063.

Is it just me or both Inmok and Jeongmyeong seem to have seer-like dreams? This isn't the first instance the queen had nightmares about her daughter and in the past, Jeongmyeong has that "burning" episode when her little brother was in trouble.

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] Hwajung

oo33.jpg

Ten Asia - Naver: 'Hwajung' Lee Yeon Hee and Gong Myung block Ahn Nae Sang's plan and save Cha Seung Won

1. [+1,422, -59] Lee Yeon Hee looked pathetic while trying to prevent the fire but they gave her a Bruce Willis-like explosion exit

2. [+1,357, -111] This drama would've been alright if not for Lee Yeon Hee's bad acting. A waste of Cha Seung Won's talent

3. [+263, -15] Can't focus because of Lee Yeon Hee. How can she not distinguish a surprised expression from an angry one. Too robotic

4. [+104, -9] Soo Man hyungnim, aren't you ashamed at sticking this kid to every lead role out there? Don't you feel sorry for Cha Seung Won and President Yang?

5. [+79, -7] Cha Seung Won's hard carry

6. [+60, -1] This drama has potential but the writer should've just created names for these characters as opposed to borrowing the names of historical figures. I'm afraid that it leaves a distorted impression on viewers who aren't too knowledgeable on history... They would assume that the princess really lived like that..

7. [+61, -3] The drama's director is more problematic that Lee Yeon Hee's casting

8. [+35, -4] I feel bad for Cha Seung Won. I liked the first episode but dropped this after watching episode 3. I tried to stick to it for him but the female lead is too hopeless

CR: kkuljaem

@gerrytan8063   Absolutely fantastic! Thank you.

The first pic is of that a very cheerful king!
The second pic is a bit hard to see ( sitting position ) but the set around you looks just like that in seguek!

OK, you got the job for the next historic drama @valsava and I produce :)

Looks like I crop the 2nd photo too much....it is hard to manoeuvre on a Samsung Tab 10 makeshift desktop

IW got cut on the back and the shoulder why is he bleeding from his mouth and how do you lay a wounded person on they wound SMH

Regurgitated blood (vomiting blood) can happened when there is an internal injury from trauma. Hong Joo Won got slash from the back & the bleeding might flooded into his chest cavity through the bronchial or his windpipe thus coughing out of blood from his mouth

As for laying the wounded person on their wound...I have no explanation....I suppose it is hard to deliver your dialogue if you had to be put face down

IW got cut on the back and the shoulder why is he bleeding from his mouth and how do you lay a wounded person on they wound SMH

Regurgitated blood (vomiting blood) can happened when there is an internal injury from trauma. Hong Joo Won got slash from the back & the bleeding might flooded into his chest cavity through the bronchial or his windpipe thus coughing out of blood from his mouth

As for laying the wounded person on their wound...I have no explanation....I suppose it is hard to deliver your dialogue if you had to be put face down

@gerrytan8063,  I understand that but according to Gw Dr it wasn't and internal injury nor did it hit any major vitals.. LOL 

@gerrytan8063,  I understand that but according to Gw Dr it wasn't and internal injury nor did it hit any major vitals.. LOL 

A deep cut can cause internal bleeding, the cut had cause a blood vessel to be rupture or severe, in order to have bleeding therefore the bleeding had flowed into his chest cavity & resulted in him coughing up blood

Wow, the korean netizen keeps bashing..

@lunkera,  What's wrong with them I'm loving this drama and this episode was fast pace with action not just sitting there listening to BS.. I hate Iw dad will get pass Gw..

Also Gw hit woman maybe after the princess again.. She acts as if she jealous that Gw is diverting his attention toward the princess.. Didn't I read in one of the posts she was in love with him     

Archived