[Drama 2015] Hwajung 화정

ChelseaS

@SMP567, Thank you for all the photos. I love that collage of Ahn Nae Sang in the role of Gyosan.

​@irilight  The pleasure is mine.  

I actually liked this Heo Gyun at the beginning when he was acting as a spy for Gwanghaegun before returning to the palace. He was funny too. Seeing how smart he was, I thought he would be the king's left-hand guy...  

Too bad!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished watching episode 17. The fake letter was annoying. How could they not verify the handwriting? Major plot hole but apart from that it was an enjoyable watch. In Woo is already starting to split from Joo Won. The lines are being drawn and he won't be impressed if the princess still cares deeply for Joo Won the longer the drama progresses. 

I loved her in her dress. She looked beautiful, now all I have to do is watch the reunion with the dowager queen. 

Just finished watching episode 17. The fake letter was annoying. How could they not verify the handwriting? Major plot hole but apart from that it was an enjoyable watch. In Woo is already starting to split from Joo Won. The lines are being drawn and he won't be impressed if the princess still cares deeply for Joo Won the longer the drama progresses. 

I loved her in her dress. She looked beautiful, now all I have to do is watch the reunion with the dowager queen. 

​@MadraRua  Make sure to prepare tissues!

Just finished watching all the episodes that have aired. I'm glad i have a drama to watch on monday and tuesday. Haven't followed a sageuk since Horse Doctor.

​Hi, @lunkera  Glad you will be watching with us for this great drama I find it real interesting.. Another good Saguek that will be coming out ids 6 flying dragons..

I'm so looking forward to the next episode and see what they do to GS the snake.. He had a short ride off King Gw wings..    

Guest stargazer1

Hello Fans of Hwajung drama!

New to this forum and have to say that I really enjoyed this drama thus far and all the posts here have been great and informative (learned quite a bit about Korean history).  Finally all caught up and was able to watch the latest episode, what an emotional ride (ep18).  Loved the confrontation scene between the King and the princess + the emotional reunion scene between the Queen and the princess.  Superb performances all around. 

I think Minister Lee is about to entrap Gyosan and he'll fall for it hook line and sinker. But don't they have enough evidence against him?? :blink: Maybe not, I suppose Gwanghae is doing the right thing and not exposing the Princess yet, in any case the word of a sulfur technician means next to nothing against a court minister. I just hope they don't drag it out too long. 

The reunion between the dowager queen and princess was very well done. No words were spoken. I like how the queen just knew it was her. I hope she get's to tell Jungmyung about the prophecy soon. And court lady kim has her suspicions, the king better step up and protect the princess this time. 

Finally... looks who's back ..... :w00t: That'll be another big reunion. Can't wait. 

QxY1c0i.gif

Thanks Gerrytan I was trying to bring the video over but don't know how..

So is the princess really planning on killing GW learning to shoot firearms what was all that about and looks like she was captured by GS goons..Man another exciting episode tomorrow..

Archived