[Drama 2015] Hwajung 화정

ChelseaS

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just random thought here... I know it's all about casting the right actor for the role... but this silly thought came to me as soon as adult In-Woo made an appearance "oh, I guess teenager In-Woo continued drinking too much alcohol thus couldn't keep on growing taller than his nerdy friend Joo-Won..." Yeah, I know I'm bad... just had to share it here...:P

the spirit that the Princess possesses that was strange to the shaman that spoke to the Mother Queen is probably her fearlessness towards danger.  We already saw it numerous times when she was at Japan and now at Joseon.  I know that she's one of the main characters, but boy, her attitude towards her enemies such as the king and Li Cheom was so scary for me to watch.  If Joo Won hadn't arrived, she would have been dead! But, i'm at ease to know that she won't get killed off easily despite her fearlessness.  Let's just hope only the good guys, the ones who wanted to protect her in the past and the present, are the only ones who know that she's the Princess, not the Mayor nor Li Cheom and Court Lady Kim.  As for the king, I'm really curious to see his reaction when he finds out she's the Princess.  Will he try to kill her immediately?  Or will he have mixed feelings about his once beloved sister?  I would love to see this conflict within him.  CSW would definitely show it perfectly.  

just a random thought…where's Ja Ga Myung??? I miss him and the Chubby too!  lol…i hope we won't have to wait until her position is restored as the Princess for him/them to show up again…please let it be before, while she's an artisan at the Weaponry Bureau.  She is in danger most of the time without Joo Won and he can't always be by her side to protect her.  So it'd be great to have Ja Ga Myung and Goo Bak with her always, especially while she continues to have that fearless attitude.  

@cedarwood,@unnisarah @tulip06 @oyeleyeolusina @cswcraze 

Hello guy's been kind of out picture been busy with my travels and the great King Sejong with @SMP567 for company I have yet to watch the last three episodes due to waiting for the subs which by the way I like to say thanks for the great 5 page read.. Also @smp567 your stills and @misstwilightfan1416 thanks for the videos,,  Well our princess has made it back to Joseon I see..

@gerrytan8063,  Welcome aboard nice to see you here.. 

@Lucel18

Ja Gyung is sharpening his martial art skills in hiding waiting to come to rescue his princess  :)

:)

as tagged

why isn't he the 'other guy' looks better, his history with Hwa Yi was better that 'the other guy' he is definitely better actor than SKJ (please don't kill me)

AND most of all HE gave the Princess her Alter Ego's Name

Guest KangHae143

why isn't he the 'other guy' looks better, his history with Hwa Yi was better that 'the other guy' he is definitely better actor than SKJ (please don't kill me)

AND most of all HE gave the Princess her Alter Ego's Name

Myung has always been a better Actor than KangJoon .. 

@cedarwood,@unnisarah @tulip06 @oyeleyeolusina @cswcraze 

Hello guy's been kind of out picture been busy with my travels and the great King Sejong with @SMP567 for company I have yet to watch the last three episodes due to waiting for the subs which by the way I like to say thanks for the great 5 page read.. Also @smp567 your stills and @misstwilightfan1416 thanks for the videos,,  Well our princess has made it back to Joseon I see..

@gerrytan8063,  Welcome aboard nice to see you here.. 

​Glad to see you back in the thread :)

Archived