Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

i know it is quite late but Thank you so much for the translation, @stroppyse! :D

@sara2908  either top excellence or excellence award as you mentioned.  i want to see him as MC but i also wants him to sit down / relax with his MDBC team. being an MC, too tiring for him and 2 consecutive days ( Music MC on 30th and drama MC on 31st).  KBS claim him as "my person" and block his schedule as early as possible.

• Like 5

Phew..finally i got to log in to Soompi. Having problem to log in since morning :sweatingbullets:

I know i'm late but still wanna wish uri Bogummy..congrats for being chosen as the MC for both KBS Drama and Music Awards! You deserved it! On the other hand, i'm pretty worried since his schedule will be tight since he'll begin his FM tour early next month. Please eat well, Bogum-ah and stay healthy!

15048033_426227234431877_257155861704395

• Like 2

@sara2908, aigoo, when i heard him speaks Malay, i was just speechless and that's so damn cute! I can't believe it that he's coming until he said.."finally, i am coming to you". Oh no, it's happening, Chingu! :sweatingbullets:

@mellinadear, i was laughing so hard when reading your post.. "i know Bogum is tall but, oh my, he is really TALL"..:lol:. He is, chingu. And that's what makes him stand out. Bogum jjang!

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

@mai5116 ikr, LOL..my eyes opened and I saw his true height while standing beside those people. Soompi really gave me trouble while logging in. PPfft

For those who can't sign-in, just clear your cookies,browsing history & cached data.

I thought my laptop was the one giving me the problem. Good thing, Google Chrome right away gave the tip and could log in the morning. Others took the whole day, I think.

There was Korean article yesterday or two days ago that complimented actors regarding their height...Bogum was one of them...His is 182 cm.

Spoiler

The others were Lee Min Ho and Kim Woobin, both with a height of 187 cm. Lee Jong Suk, I think, is 185 cm. Bogum is a growing boy and can still grow taller. 

• Like 5