Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

fanvid

@mai5116I wonder what will happened to all those beautiful hanbok after this. It is a shame can't wear it regularly like normal clothes. Bogum just look majestically elegant in those hanboks

Estimated 5000 people gathered at the fansign venue that just open for 300 people

CvHV-olVMAAX1ds.jpg

• Like 4

@mellinadear, agree with you. It's very rare for an actor to look good in every piece of hanbok that were designed for them. But, Bogum just slays it all just like his acting!

@sara2908, i am curious too since those hanboks were specifically design for him. Or maybe the designer can just give it to Bogum as a gift :P. Not sure when again can we see him in hanbok after MDBC. I don't think he'll go for another Saeguk drama in such a short period of time..

• Like 3

[TRANS] 161019 MYDAILY ✧ PARK BOGUM’S THOUGHTS ON WRAPPING UP ‘MOONLIGHT DRAWN BY CLOUDS’

Hello, I am Park Bogum. To think that it’s the last (episode) already, I have a lot of regrets.

I worried about “How can I express the character of Lee Young well?”, and it was a time where I worked hard to empathize and understand his many feelings. I was happy and thankful just being able to work with the director and scriptwriter who led me who is still lacking, as well as sunbaenim’s whom I look to. A sincere thank you to all my sunbae and hoobae actors, staff members, and viewers who showed ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ a lot of love and support.

To me, the times from the first shoot to the last, feel like I’ve overcome a large mountain. They were precious times that I’ll never forget.

source: mydaily article 161019
translation: prkbgm.tumblr.com

•  
  • Like 5