Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003001820&lfrom=twitter&from=message&isappinstalled=0

Looks like there was a long interview with the PD today. Here's another one. 

Title: MDBC PD says PBG's "I don't permit" became quotable highlight even though during filming he was unsure how he should say this line.

With the final episode on 18 Oct, the end of MDBC is here. Throughout the drama, many of PBG's lines became highlights. Everyone in the streets or on the Internet talked about them. Not only is PBG good looking and good at acting, even his lines have left a deep impression on everyone.

PD was all praise for Bogummy at the interview. He said Bogummy really deserves all the love that everyone is showering on him. He says Bogummy is a really good chap and a good actor. MDBC filming was very tough but Bogummy has done extremely well. His acting is so outstanding that he was able to give spirit to his lines. He is able to bring across even cheesy lines with great impact and made them memorable in a very good way. For example, his "I don't permit" is delivered in such an impactful way, even though he himself was initially embarrassed saying that line.

Through his expressions and little actions and movements, he's able to deliver all the emotions of his character to the audience. The most impressive is his eyes. He does not even need lines. Through his eyes, you can see all the emotions his character is going through- anger, sadness, loss of hope, internal struggles and conflict, happiness and contentment. The PD said his best acting is in Ep 3 at the scene with the king and another at the scene with Shuyi the consort. He said his acting in Ep 3 is especially liked by the older folks.

Through MDBC, he has now come to be acknowledged as a top actor.And all who have worked with him have testified as to his good character. With all these qualities, good voice, good looks, good acting, he is one star whose future and future projects we can all anticipate and look forward to. 

• Like 13

@4evgbogummy Thank you so much!!! I'm a bit proud of myself that I predicted Bo Gum would be embarrassed because of his own cheesy lines but it's truly magic of his all of them came across with such sincerity. Believe me I would totally cringe if not Bo Gum who said those lines :D They should have totally expand Lee Yeong and King Father bonding because ep 3 -4  won elder audience over. As for bromance, sigh... since actor has changed , they couldn't risk that probably. I must say whether writer or PD nim lack confidence and perception but it's ok they made up for it at least. I just hope KDY  is satisfied with result. 

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003001820&lfrom=twitter&from=message&isappinstalled=0

Looks like there was a long interview with the PD today. Here's another one. 

Title: MDBC PD says PBG's "I don't permit" became quotable highlight even though during filming he was unsure how he should say this line.

With the final episode on 18 Oct, the end of MDBC is here. Throughout the drama, many of PBG's lines became highlights. Everyone in the streets or on the Internet talked about them. Not only is PBG good looking and good at acting, even his lines have left a deep impression on everyone.

PD was all praise for Bogummy at the interview. He said Bogummy really deserves all the love that everyone is showering on him. He says Bogummy is a really good chap and a good actor. MDBC filming was very tough but Bogummy has done extremely well. His acting is so outstanding that he was able to give spirit to his lines. He is able to bring across even cheesy lines with great impact and made them memorable in a very good way. For example, his "I don't permit" is delivered in such an impactful way, even though he himself was initially embarrassed saying that line.

Through his expressions and little actions and movements, he's able to deliver all the emotions of his character to the audience. The most impressive is his eyes. He does not even need lines. Through his eyes, you can see all the emotions his character is going through- anger, sadness, loss of hope, internal struggles and conflict, happiness and contentment. The PD said his best acting is in Ep 3 at the scene with the king and another at the scene with Shuyi the consort. He said his acting in Ep 3 is especially liked by the older folks.

Through MDBC, he has now come to be acknowledged as a top actor.And all who have worked with him have testified as to his good character. With all these qualities, good voice, good looks, good acting, he is one star whose future and future projects we can all anticipate and look forward to. 

Seems like PD-nim really likes our Bogummy!!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

Park Bo-gum's fans donate to celebrate end of 'Love in the Moonlight'

Actor Park Bo-gum's fans have carried out an act of kindness to celebrate the end of "Love in the Moonlight," a popular South Korean TV series featuring the actor, which airs its final episode on Tuesday night. 

Under Park's name, the fan club Bogum Ilbo donated around $1,000 to both the "Light of Hope" project and the "Forest for Victims of Military Sexual Slavery by Japan" campaign. 

The former, which is run by the Seoul-based international non-government organization World Share, provides funds for pediatric cataract surgeries, while the latter, a co-project between social venture Tree Planet and The Korean Council for the Women Drafted for Military Sexual Slavery by Japan, aims to restore the dignity of former World War II sex slaves by planting a memorial forest for the victims.

The fandom chose to make donations to the forest campaign as Park has often been spotted showing support for former comfort women. 

"All donations were made voluntarily. We hope that what initially started off in order to support the actor becomes a light of hope to socially neglected people," Bogum Ilbo said. (Yonhap)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201610181613501362404_2

Very very thoughtful of Bogum Ilbo. Kind actors with his kind fans. Totally love it!! Should we do something too?

• Like 7

Chingus, i can't believe tonight is the last episode of MDBC. Our Bogummy has given us so many emotions here through out the journey as a Crown Prince. He never disappoint us yet he slays us with another brilliant acting. I know i will go through a Bogummy/Lee Yeong withdrawal symptoms when this drama ended. He made us always remember Choi Taek and he did again with Lee Yeong. I'm so sorry for becoming emotional here. Hopefully MDBC will give us not only good but a beautiful ending..

CrRRk6-UMAA7M3P_zpssvqxcp0c.jpg

• Like 4

The Pd praises both Bogum and Yoo Jung too... I hope we give credit where credit is due... the article above was translated as " the PD said his best acting was in ep 3 with the King and another at the scene with Shuyi the consort..."  that 'another' is the female lead actress Yoo Jung/ Raon.  Much as I love Bogum as a younger bro /son and as a superb actor, he can't carry the drama alone. His co Star complemented him so together they created the chemistry that everyone loves today... :wub:

• Like 3

junghyesung91: the last episode
Everyone please be healthy
Goodbye to us siblings too..

cr: prkbgm@tumblr

Aww, another lost opportunity. Lee Yeong and Princess has such cute relationship but Princess never once appeared by his side when Lee Yeong was having hard time :( 

@Gummy Ting  Noone says otherwise Chingu, but here in Bo Gum's thread  spotlight is on him ^^ 

• Like 3

@Gummy Ting

My translation is based on the Chinese translation. The 'another' refers to the other scene and this is in the context of Bogummy's acting. The 'another' in my English translation is not intended to refer to another actor. Maybe my writing is not clear.

I supposed the PD might have talked about other actors as well, in particular, KYJ as the interview was rather long and appeared to have been broken into a few articles. 

As I have said in my earlier posts, all my translations are done from the Chinese translations and these are from Bogummy's fans, so they only picked articles concerning Bogummy. I don't read Hangeul and don't understand the language at all.

You are of course right. The success of a drama lies with all the cast and the entire production team. 

The Chinese translation of that article on Naver is below. A lot of the official translation is done by 米粒.

CB1A883B-DF78-4AFF-85EE-C4E43C1EB426_zps

• Like 5

I know is this Bogum thread . I don't wish that because of our zealousness,  it causes unnecessary fan wars with visitors who visit. Also there is nothing wrong with mentioning other actress or actors working along Bogum, right? 

:blink: I hope this ends the topic. I enjoy this thread really do not want to be bashed and exit this when I too have been a long time fan. 

Thanks @4evgbogummy I have always enjoyed your post. Please know that. :wub:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Gummy Ting said:

I know is this Bogum thread . I don't wish that because of our zealousness,  it causes unnecessary fan wars with visitors who visit. Also there is nothing wrong with mentioning other actress or actors working along Bogum, right? 

:blink: I hope this ends the topic. I enjoy this thread really do not want to be bashed and exit this when I too have been a long time fan. 

Thank you Chingu! I just want to explain again that I did not leave out the reference to KYJ or other actors. There was just no reference to KYJ in that article. Haha...will take care to translate properly in future. And please you must remain in this thread and continue to love Bogummy together with all of us!!

• Like 5

Havent able to watch MDBC from ep12 and up. Thinking of MDBC ending  breaks my heart. That's why I stopped watching it. And now I am trying to watch 'Wonderful Mama' and 'I remember you' first before I can finish watching MDBC til the end. This separation anxiety is killing me. When will we see Bogummie next? I hope he gets the rest that he needs since this has been a very busy year for him. But the selfish side of me wishing that I need to see him asap.huhu I am really torn and this sepanx is making it worst. Anyways...

You did well our precious boy! We will always be here to support and care for you! Kamsahada for making us feel every emotion possible and for always sharing your amazing God-given talents to us! Will be waiting for your next projects patiently! Kamsahada Bogummie! Saranghaeyo! :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Gummy Ting said:

There's nothing wrong in mentioning other actors/actresses if they are mentioned in the same article. However, if an actor is mentioned alone without the other actors(either by omission or otherwise), it's not the fault of the translator. Anyone who thinks it's wrong, it's their right to be upset BUT they will do well to provide the link to the real article for it to be translated properly rather than them making it something to be upset over.:)

Aigoo..you have a right to this thread, Everyone does. We do NOT permit you to Exit. :D

@4evgbogummy, have I told you how grateful we are to have you in this thread? Well, now you know. Hehe..Thank you so so much for the translations and for more translations in the future. *Hugs*:)

I missed the live watch and also the specials. :tears:

• Like 6