Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

According to gooddata which tracks netizens'comments and interest, our Bogummy has dominated top spot under TV section for the past 8 weeks! So our boy has been talk of the town throughout the screening of MDBC. What a blessing MDBC has been for our Bogummy!

6CCB301B-C76A-4557-A61E-98CC5D6353A4_zps

• Like 11

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds Ep 17

kk1.jpg

kk2.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-10-17%2Bat%2B3.47.14%2BPM.png

tv Report - Naver: 'Moonlight', Park Bogum drinks the poison and passes out 'Chun Ho Jin's scheme'

1. [+5,316, -92] But tomorrow's the finale ㅠㅠㅠ Save the prince

2. [+4,264, -97] Park Bogum conveys emotions through his eyes, his acting is constantly improving. Cheering for you ♡

3. [+4,084, -88] His gaze could cut right through a person

4. [+3,330, -78] Nooo ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Bogum-ahㅠㅠ

5. [+3,244, -72] Don't kill our prince

6. [+1,214, -22] Relax you all. The prince won't die that easilyㅎㅎ Park Bogum's acting was daebak today

7. [+1,060, -18] Historically, Prince Hyomyeong died at a young age.. I wonder what Prince Lee Young's fate in the drama gonna be like ㅠㅠ

8. [+900, -18] Park Bogum's acting is daebak

9. [+872, -13] Save the prince!!!

10. [+848, -15] It's ending tomorrowㅜㅜㅜㅜ I want a happy ending

2016101901001446300104531_99_20161018065104.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-10-17%2Bat%2B4.58.14%2BPM.png

Sports Chosun - Naver: 'Moonlight', history is spoiler?...Park Bogum's crisis, sad ending is not allowed

1. [+2,978, -65] Daebak, the rating went up to 23.3! I hope the prince becomes a wise king and lives to do the things he's always wanted. Park Bogum's such a good actor

2. [+2,301, -39] It's like Bogum's face is the drama

3. [+1,899, -52] It still hasn't hit me that this drama is ending ㅠㅠ I want it to end warmly and happily, I want to see the prince smiling so brightly

4. [+1,514, -104] I won't allow a sad ending. This drama has given me so much happiness

5. [+465, -4] Yes, your highness. Be a good and wise king! I trust that the writer will give them a happy ending ㅠㅠ Congrats on reaching the highest rating so far!

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/10/spoilers-drinking-solo-moonlight-drawn.html

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

@Grace1003 According to @heyfen that certificate signifies Some fans who donated to charity in Nanjing, China. They donated for a forest so that young girls will remember.

Oh ok, Reposted it here from the main thread.

• Like 1

Bang Jung Hyun who plays the Minister of Taxation. So, hate the character, but love the actor. 

Caption translation:
You’re sincere without being heavy, you're laughing without being lightweight, you’re tired but don't make a fuss, that is what you have been showing the senior actors and staff, a beautiful visage. Unfortunately, Yoo Jung, Dong Yeon, Jin Young were not able to be photographed, so Bo Gum’s photo is the representative one where I’m writing these words, but when we go on vacation, I’ll take many pictures of you all. Today is the last broadcast… You’ve suffered much and worked hard. I love you all. (heart) #MoonlightDrawnByClouds #ParkBoGum #KimYooJung #KwakongYeon #JinYoung #TheLeadsOfMyWork #BangJungHyeonPicture #Ramaneshikju #KimGunGyo #BangJungHyeon

translation:@stroppyse

• Like 3

Can he get any more Beautiful!?  I saw him first in Moonlight Drawn by Clouds and quickly devoured his previous drama Reply 1988...  I'm actually floored by how handsome he is... And i'm so glad to have found a forum that is PURELY on  BO GUM :w00t:!  Do you mind if i join in as part of Bogum Family?

His definitely had me from the get-go and i can't wait to see the many more dramas/films his going to be in after this current drama.  Hope to get to know everyone on here as well :)

• Like 6