Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Good morning(from my part of the world). What a day it was yesterday. The excitement over our Boy's song was so much for me(and everyone). It's on loop. 

After achieving the All Kill, knetz went to bed I guess and once the woke up, streaming started again and the song is going up the charts. Hehehehe..I guess they are playing it on a loop like us.

So Happy for Gummy. More blessings to Come.:)

• Like 7

What the music director had to say about Gummy.

Gaemi said "the strong point from Bogum is he can express the feeling well. There is a part that he doesn't have enough technique, but its covered by his strong point in expressing. It is like he isnt singing but talking to Raon".

In Other news, Sung Sikyung(one of mdbc's OST artist) spoke to Park Jiyoon on KBS Cool FM.

SSK: It's good even if just watching PBG and KYJ. I think I know why many people like watching them. Elder people like watching them as their granddaughter and grandson."

PJY : I like watching them too, my husband said "do you like them that much". PBG is just like my own son, so just watching him its already good.

SSK: did you really think of him just like a son? so if you arent married, he comes and wants to kiss you, can you reject him?"

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000915679 

Trans ©: @rynn_peace 

Me: Gummy comes to kiss me,there would be no rejection in my dictionary. LOL.

• Like 12

To add to the Vprove Post, @rynn_peace gave further explanations on what they(vprove) will do.

"Offline marketing strategies utilize offline media channels to create awareness of a company’s products and services. These campaigns can include radio and print advertising – including billboards, signs and pamphlets – telemarketing, and television ads".

Me: that's a good business Acumen. Endorsing Bogum can draw in more customers. You can also get to interact with PBG (maybe).

• Like 5

Our Bogummy is national crown prince in Korea now? I would love to order this product if can interact with him. hahahaha Good marketing strategy. 

1 hour ago, mellinadear said:

Gaemi said "the strong point from Bogum is he can express the feeling well. There is a part that he doesn't have enough technique, but its covered by his strong point in expressing. It is like he isnt singing but talking to Raon".

In Other news, Sung Sikyung(one of mdbc's OST artist) spoke to Park Jiyoon on KBS Cool FM.

SSK: It's good even if just watching PBG and KYJ. I think I know why many people like watching them. Elder people like watching them as their granddaughter and grandson."

PJY : I like watching them too, my husband said "do you like them that much". PBG is just like my own son, so just watching him its already good.

SSK: did you really think of him just like a son? so if you arent married, he comes and wants to kiss you, can you reject him?"

Please.... if he comes and wants to kiss, can you reject SSk sshi? no one can reject PBG for now. hahahahaha

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mellinadear said:

I was about to leave the office for a meeting outside, but decided to refresh Bogummy's thread for any news. And, i can't help but to react to this post of yours! :lol:

Same here, Chingu! ABSOLUTELY AND DEFINITELY, no rejection from my side if Bogum comes and want to kiss me! Aigoo, that would be my wish come true! :blush: who can resist him anyway? I would die just to get that chance of him kissing me! LOL

• Like 3

it's been a while since i last visited soompi. im having issue with this site like some ads popping out of nowhere and redirecting me to other sites and the soompi site is closed. i don't know how this has happened but i other sites are working fine for me. i wonder if some of you here are experiencing it too. that's why i only get to fangirl at twitter lol!

anyways, i decided to take the risk of ad pop-ups because seriously, park bo gum singing is just sooo heavenly! how can this man so amazing in all ways? he's almost perfect!

and im happy his drama is doing well and remains at top spot. too bad he missed the tvn festival event. it would be nice to see him with the entire R88 squad.

Spoiler

those angry shipper seriously annoy me when they blame Bogum like wth he don't live as actor just to promote one ship only and ignore past costar just for sake of current still sailing ship..he is very close with many of his past costar and Hyeri one of them you like it or not

and he appear in TVN award as Park Bogum not as Lee Yeong so he can do fanservice as much as he want with whoever he want it doesn't matter what costume he wear but he is there as Park Bogum celebrating his role as Choi Taek and greeting his wife and friends from Ssamundong :P

those angry shipper so freakin immature over the top delulu forgetting who the actor really is they are people who work creating chemistry and giving fanservice is their job and it will definitely not limited to one costar only..just because they only start liking Bogum through MDBC and don't care about his past works so feeling betrayed when he still love being part of his past drama&costar and GTFO lol because im sure Bogum will continue disappointing you shipper because he will forever be nice to EVERYONE not just one specific costar only

as much as i do ship Suntaek/Gumri im not gonna be butthurt whenever Bogum gonna be friendly with every other costar man/woman/girl because he just that type of person extremely friendly and nice to everyone..even Hyeri herself is friendly with a lot of people that what i love about both of them.

even the ahjusshi sunbae actors all already fall head over heel for Bogum, the ahjumma already book him to be their son in law, other girls wanna his as boyfriend/husband but at the end who Bogum wanna choose for his real life partner is his own business...

Bogum happiness>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any ship including mine(my feeling and my otp doesn't matter since Bogum can choose what he want himself)

Bogum is not the only actor that people love to ship with many costar, there others like PSH, LJS etc who is really great at creating chemistry with every costar they have just look at their shipper thread with different actor/actresses lol so if you wanna be part of their ship whoever it is just be prepared for a heartbreak because they won't just pleased you in that one ship only :P

Bogum is the prince/fairy of fanservice and he is loved by many people, pretty much all of his costars and he also love many people back since he have huge heart and spaces to put many people in :P

so yeah from now on Bogum just gonna created bigger and bigger harem from various ages and gender to created Bogum's ark where everyone can board leaving haters drowning with their butthurt lol since Bogum not gonna leave anyone he love behind since he gonna bring every single ship he have create with him you like it or not :P

above just harmless rant :D

anyway i wanna congrats Bogum ALL KILL yesterday 2016 is wonderful year to him which hopefully continue for longer since the man deserve it with his talent, great personality, charm and hard work in everything

his OST is so beautiful and it great i can enjoy both wonderful acting and haunting voice at same time :P

im sure from now on he just gonna continue rising and improving his craft

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Grace1003 said:

CueLBUxUAAAcIbc.jpg

Sorry for quoting this Post but it's for the sake of Trans.

Ah it's really the best...

#PurificationfortheEars

I really should sing a song with sincerity like him... I heard this song and repent so much... meanwhile I realized that I sang a song artificially/unnaturally so I'll repent my self for sure.. and I have this blessed photo, I'll live with thankful mind for all of my life.. the photo that's as precious as family photo

#ParkBoGum #YooJaeHwan #MyPerson #GuGeuDal #MoonlightDraw

nByClouds #PurificationfortheEars #IWillRepentBecauseMySongisArtificial/Unnatural #BogumMinistry

Trans © @rynn_peace

The Poster is actually a Singer, song writer, and composer.
  • Like 9

i found out the ratings for MDBC decreased but all the drama of the same time slots have decreased ratings so it's not something to be sad about.

and seriously, some ifans felt bad about pbg calling hyeri his wife? gosh, some fans need to move on (sorry for the late reaction)

1 hour ago, salz said:
  Hide contents

those angry shipper seriously annoy me when they blame Bogum like wth he don't live as actor just to promote one ship only and ignore past costar just for sake of current still sailing ship..he is very close with many of his past costar and Hyeri one of them you like it or not

and he appear in TVN award as Park Bogum not as Lee Yeong so he can do fanservice as much as he want with whoever he want it doesn't matter what costume he wear but he is there as Park Bogum celebrating his role as Choi Taek and greeting his wife and friends from Ssamundong :P

those angry shipper so freakin immature over the top delulu forgetting who the actor really is they are people who work creating chemistry and giving fanservice is their job and it will definitely not limited to one costar only..just because they only start liking Bogum through MDBC and don't care about his past works so feeling betrayed when he still love being part of his past drama&costar and GTFO lol because im sure Bogum will continue disappointing you shipper because he will forever be nice to EVERYONE not just one specific costar only

as much as i do ship Suntaek/Gumri im not gonna be butthurt whenever Bogum gonna be friendly with every other costar man/woman/girl because he just that type of person extremely friendly and nice to everyone..even Hyeri herself is friendly with a lot of people that what i love about both of them.

even the ahjusshi sunbae actors all already fall head over heel for Bogum, the ahjumma already book him to be their son in law, other girls wanna his as boyfriend/husband but at the end who Bogum wanna choose for his real life partner is his own business...

Bogum happiness>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any ship including mine(my feeling and my otp doesn't matter since Bogum can choose what he want himself)

Bogum is not the only actor that people love to ship with many costar, there others like PSH, LJS etc who is really great at creating chemistry with every costar they have just look at their shipper thread with different actor/actresses lol so if you wanna be part of their ship whoever it is just be prepared for a heartbreak because they won't just pleased you in that one ship only :P

Bogum is the prince/fairy of fanservice and he is loved by many people, pretty much all of his costars and he also love many people back since he have huge heart and spaces to put many people in :P

so yeah from now on Bogum just gonna created bigger and bigger harem from various ages and gender to created Bogum's ark where everyone can board leaving haters drowning with their butthurt lol since Bogum not gonna leave anyone he love behind since he gonna bring every single ship he have create with him you like it or not :P

above just harmless rant :D

anyway i wanna congrats Bogum ALL KILL yesterday 2016 is wonderful year to him which hopefully continue for longer since the man deserve it with his talent, great personality, charm and hard work in everything

his OST is so beautiful and it great i can enjoy both wonderful acting and haunting voice at same time :P

im sure from now on he just gonna continue rising and improving his craft

the one who stays are the true fans. Ignore those hot headed shipper who can't even understand BoGummy's angelic character. 

He will continue to grow and glow. Looking forward to it. 

• Like 5

Okay, I will officially admit it over here. In my heart, Bogummy's OST has overtaken MDBC the drama (I must admit I have been struggling with this drama because of the genre since Ep 11 - don't mind me, I'm just a picky drama fan).

To me, Bogummy's vocals have a similar quality to James Blunt's. I don't listen to KPOP and so can only make  comparisons with singers I know.

Would really love for him to develop his singing career. I read on weibo that CTH also released a OST after Sassy Go Girl and it was such a hit it overtook all the idols in the charts. After that he felt so bad for the idols, he stopped releasing OSTs. I'm like, no.....Bogummy, please don't follow suit!!! I want more singing from you!!!

I have been listening to Bogummy's performance of R88's A Girl at the Taiwan FM even though it was combined with fans' screaming and some muffled parts due to the fact that he was also moving amongst the audience while singing. This is how much I love his vocals. Sigh...

• Like 5

Ratings decreased due to the baseball game and also the most important upcoming national college exam in korea. Most likely those are the factors. 

I live in Korea and baseball is actually quite serious and 2nd only after soccer here. 

As for the college exam, most likely family members are shutting off their tv to not distract the students who are studying for this exam that is next month. EVERYONE in korea takes this exam seriously so i expect a ratings decrease regardless for all shows. Korea even implents no fly zones during actual exam day and you see kids coming in and out of hagwons all hours of the night in preparation and their parents basically living in silence at home as to not disturb their kids studying. 

Anyway the PBG fever is real here, more so than what you see in the news, everyone is talking about this drama in korea so serious kudos to the entire cast for a wonderful drama. The last time ive seen this was for the drama, secret garden. 

• Like 16

I also want to add that the previous commotion for pbg and the tvn awards, there were barely any talk from the knetz about it. Also, i dont think anyone was expecting him to attend, there was some talk in dc gallery that he wouldnt be able to due to the really tight filming schedule not to mention the locale of where they were filming. Logistically speaking it made no sense for him to come. Traffic is murder in korea and he was filming outside of seoul.  They are live shooting now and the fact he was allowed to even do a conference call was incredible due to the korean noonchi. It wasnt due to kbs, his agency, or even tvn. He couldnt do it- it just wasnt feasible and everyone understands. 

None of these accusations flying about for people not watching the drama, this is seriously all the international fans and quite frankly dont count in the ratings success in korea. 

If there was enough of a fuss on the korean side I may be slightly concerned but the success of this drama equates to more roles in the future for them in korea to further promote abroad. 

He is incredibly popular right now and I believe very media savvy as demonstrated numerous times in these shows. Everyone wants a piece of him and mentioned in several broadcasts, whether to discuss him or people wanting to be affiliated with him. I hope he remains as he is now and not taken advantage of. For both YJ and him. 

I hope he takes a good long rest, finishes his degree and comes back with a project next year- preferably a movie. 

Im pleasantly surprised that with all this fever for him, his family would be exposed left and right yet this remains private so serious serious kudos to him, his agency and friends who respect his privacy.

• Like 14