Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

40 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Omo omo omo, Some said Bogum is on his way to the venue. Be safe kiddo.

@Grace1003 if his fansites are there then he will br there because they know most of his schedule.

wowowow really please juseyo hope this true..

please hope Bogum can at least appear here since that boy love acting as Taek so much and R88 is his treasure so he would be more than happy to be here with his R88 families :P

i just complaint in Suntaek thread that Bogum is missing since they still busy live filming but please let him appear at this award event i miss seeing the cast together and this might be the last official event the main cast of R88 can gather officially

im happy Hyeri holding hand with LDH since i knew those two super close :P thank you DongRyong for continue protecting Deoksun esp when Taek is not around to hold her you are the best MVP :P good job

Edited by salz
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

I'm hoping The reply Husbands arrive at the venue together.

R'97 - SIG

R'94 - Jung woo

R'88 - PBG

It would be awesome. Of course the red carpet is over.

THIS I WANNA SEE ALL THE REPLY HUSBAND ALL 3 IN ONE FRAME WOULD BE SO EPIC LOL

AND THE 3 WIFE WOULD BE NICE TOO

OH YESSS IT CONFIRM HE GONNA ATTEND???I DON'T MIND HIM MISSING RED CARPET AS LONG AS HE STILL BE THERE FOR THE AWARD SINCE STAR ALWAYS COME LAST RIGHT??SNEAKY TAEKKIE HEHE

OH I FORGOT TO SAY BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TAEK BUT I ALREADY SAY MY WISHES TO HIM ON TWITTER SO ALL FORGIVEN LOL

Edited by salz
  • Like 4

I NEED TO SAY THIS THE TVN RED CARPET IS PRETTY MUCH LEGENDARY ALREADY I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH AMAZING LINE OF CELEB ALL IN ONE PLACE PUTTING EVERY OTHER AWARD SHOW RED CARPET IN KOREA TO SHAME GO GO TVN :P THOUGH IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE PERFECT IF ALL THE REPLY HUSBAND APPEAR WITH THEIR WIVES ON RED CARPET TBH BUT SADLY ALL HUSBAND MISSING LOL :P

HOPE BOGUM CAN DO MORE TVN DRAMA IN FUTURE ONE WITH GOOD QUALITY

Bogum im waiting for you...please share selcas with your bros and Hyeri preferably alone backstage after the show ok pinky promisu

• Like 4

EHHHHH WHAT THIS IS SO SAD I BET HE WANNA BE THERE :( I LOVE MDBC BUT THIS IS THE ONLY TIME IT MAKE ME ANGRY FOR THE REASON OF BOGUM ABSENT :( CAN'T YOU GIVE HIM AT LEAST 2-3HOUR OUT OF SET  AND FILM OTHER CAST SCENE FIRST?

Seo In Guk is there im so happy to see Reply 1997 reunion such pity no Jiwon though

sobs Bogum i knew you have super tight schedule but i wish you can magically transport yourself there ><

Edited by salz
  • Like 3

@salz Agree. Hope our Bogummy will do more TVN projects in the future. To me, they have so far produced higher quality dramas, especially in the last two years. I do hope Bogummy will not limit himself mainly to KBS in the future, though I think KBS will want to monopolise him, seeing that he is a cash cow now. They have already laid a claim on him, calling him son of KBS.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

I'm not too sure he can make it. His schedule is tight.

Edit: Omo,omo, Some fans said Gummy has arrived. Please let it be true..please.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee i hope for some confirmation..this Bogum gonna appear or not roller coaster emotion feel much worse than is Taek gonna be the husband or is YeongOn gonna have happily ever after ending drama lol

TVN award seem so funny Made in TVN category??lmao

congrats SIG hope you can meet your Min today :P

• Like 1

I'm actually angry at those blaming His agency. Do they know how hard it is to film a sageuk? Its not about KBS holding him or whatever. Time is the main issue here. Time is very important in a tight schedule. SIG can attend because its a modern drama he's filming. Modern drama and Sageuk is different. If Bogum even shows up to the venue, kudos to him because its not easy. 2 hrs journey to TVN venue and mdbc is being filmed outside of Seoul. I would rather he not even attend no matter how important the award is. The poor boy is already stressed out as it is.

Give KBS & blossom a break please. Its not their fault. Time is at fault. 

• Like 9

@salz

Spoiler

If that (i mean the politics) is going to be true, i feel so sad. I have not been very impressed with KBS dramas, even DOTS (no offence DOTS fans). And I don't like their mercenary approach towards Beautiful Minds. Sigh...I hope I won't have to struggle to support Bogummy's dramas in the future as I will watch all his dramas, but if the drama is not good, I will be struggling to watch it.

If bogum can't come it is probably he is still shooting rn. I mean even last week MDBC eps they just finish shooting that very morning of broadcast. I would love for him to come to the tvn awards but not if it will jeopardize his first priority that is MDBC

• Like 4

im not blaming it just i keep seeing those angry post in twitter by his fans for long time and worse today lol so it make me much curious what happen...of course i prefer none of the accusation they said is true since i love many in Blossom like CTH and Joongki too..i mostly only follow their works not their behind the scenes stuff like most other fans so sometime i just stumble their tweet but never really ask them since as usual some part of every fandom always overreact and have many conspiracies theories here and there...chill and peace i have no intention to bring rumor m(_ _ )m

• Like 3