Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@mellinadear oh oh...really? Ah.......I will now go and see if there's any confirmation re this fr my weibo following. This is the best news yet! Btw can help me get help on how to purchase osts from melon? Site is in Hangeul and I need Eng translation to navigate site. Or is there any other site? Pretty pretty please?!! I need to purchase Bogummy's OST downloads!!!

Ah....confirmed. It's official from MDBC! Daebak! I have new found respect now for KBS haha!!!!

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

@mellinadear oh oh...really? Ah.......I will now go and see if there's any confirmation re this fr my weibo following. This is the best news yet! Btw can help me get help on how to purchase osts from melon? Site is in Hangeul and I need Eng translation to navigate site. Or is there any other site? Pretty pretty please?!! I need to purchase Bogummy's OST downloads!!!

Ah....confirmed. It's official from MDBC! Daebak! I have new found respect now for KBS haha!!!!

@4evgbogummySome of bogum fan are planninv to buy too. Definitely @mellinadear (mel) will share here.

Some unverified info circulating on Weibo.

Spoiler

Incidentally, there's some circulation on weibo w KYJ showing herself in her school uniform in her Instagram acct with the caption, who are you 2017 which is also the other name for School 2017. If this is true, I don't really wish for our Bogummy to do this project because I want him to work with other female actors and increase his reach in the industry. It's just me but I can't quite feel the same degree of chemistry with this pair compared to his previous pairings such as Hyeri (needless to say), Irene and even KGE. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Some unverified info circulating on Weibo.

Hide contents

Incidentally, there's some circulation on weibo w KYJ showing herself in her school uniform in her Instagram acct with the caption, who are you 2017 which is also the other name for School 2017. If this is true, I don't really wish for our Bogummy to do this project because I want him to work with other female actors and increase his reach in the industry. It's just me but I can't quite feel the same degree of chemistry with this pair compared to his previous pairings such as Hyeri (needless to say), Irene and even KGE. 

It's actually to promote her movie with Cha Tae Hyun...another Blossom boy:-)

Spoiler

• Like 2

MELON TUTORIAL

There are three steps to Stream on Melon.

1. For those who want to stream/buy from Melon, You can go HERE to guide you on how to create an account. 

2. To get a Melon pass, please check HERE. You need to buy Melon Stream Pass to download and stream.

3. Download the MELON app. Check the steps HERE . For all Android Users, all you have to do is go to your Google play store and search for the Melon app. 

Me: Please be informed that Youtube is important while streaming also but the MOST important is the korean music chart especially MelOn. 

WHILE SHARING THE TUTORIALS ON YOUR SNS(s), PLEASE ENSURE TO GIVE CREDIT TO THE SITE OWNERS (infinite updates). :)

• Like 5

Just sharing some comments from Dramabeans's Episode 14 Recap

36.3 Ira October 4th, 2016 at 9:07 PM

When I think about it rationally, a lot of Yeong’s lines are super cheesy. But strangely coming out from PBG’s lips, all of them sound sincere and swoony. What kind of witchery is this?

36.3.1 neener October 4th, 2016 at 9:31 PM

It’s the Bogum Magic!

36.3.2 Dee October 4th, 2016 at 11:46 PM

I swear, when I see Yeong’s lines on paper, I kinda die from cheesiness sometimes. But Park Bo-gum has wonderful delivery – just sweet enough, light enough, full of sincerity. And those eyes.

36.3.3 Celine October 5th, 2016 at 12:32 AM

hehehe It’s the Park Bogum Effect.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/10/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-episode-14/#comment-2486150

• Like 5

4 hours ago, mellinadear said:

OMGGGGGGGGG...YESSSSSSSS...

BOGUM JUST FINISHED RECORDING AN OST FOR MDBC.

YAYYYYYYYYYY.:D 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003406753 

Thank you for the good news!  I was so busy at work, i couldn't surf the net to check news... 

When there was no news of PBG confirming to sing the OST, i thought my wish is not going to come true. Then the latest OST was released, i thought the singer Lee Juk was singing the song that was meant for PBG since they were doing live filming for the drama... Then my friend messaged me today that he has finished recording the OST!  It was so quiet since they mentioned long time ago that he was offered to sing an OST for the drama but no news after that.  

@Grace1003, i agreed with you about short hair.. he really suits short hair very well.   

• Like 5

Sigh..the great length you go to to support your beloved celebrity, to no avail. 

Spoiler

Just wanted to share that I have tried for the last half an hour to get a Melon pass on my iPhone that will allow me to purchase downloads of Bogummy's ost. It requires you to download the Melon app, and to do that you need to change your phone setting to Korea. You need a valid Korean address, postal code and phone number. Without the Melon app, you can't purchase downloads. So I only got to the point of registering a Melon account. By the way you need an Apple device for the Melon app.

Sigh...

Looks like I might just have to wait for it to be available on YouTube and then access from there. Unless I am not understanding correctly? If a kind soul managed to find a way, please dm me.

• Like 1

CuAcPPVVYAALzhi.jpg

cr. https://instagram.com/p/BLLqNANATsx/ 

km.gong: Finally our model is revealed! Getting butterflies in my stomach throughout the whole duration of working was a first.. I had a mum smile on my face and my and my mind became more generous without me even knowing  There’s nothing to touch up except for the background and clothes Bogum-ah.. The Bogummy who we’re going to die from is so good looking in real life. vprove let’s make it big .

• Like 2