Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Congratulations to Bo Gum!! E-mo(aunt) is happy for you!!! (he can't call me noona, i'm too old for him lol)

He really deserved it.  I didn't watch Reply 88 for anyone, just watched it last year as i have seen R97 and like it.  Didn't finish R94 because the female lead was not with the one that i wish for,keke.. if i did not watch R88, i might have missed a talented actor.  He doesn't talk much(man of a few words) in the drama, but he acted with his eyes and you will be drawn to him.  If it was another actor, i bet i will be bored to death lol...  

This is the beginning, there will be more awards lining up for him.  His performance in MDBC will bring him more awards..  Fighting, Bo Gum!!

@4evgbogummy, he is known as the 'Nation Person' now? that is even better than Nation Son-In-Law and Um-Chin-Ah.. 

• Like 10

21 hours ago, EugeneOfJune said:

Hahahahaha OMG 7 Bo Gums in one article! This is so funny :lol:. I've not seen any articles with that much pictures of one person like this before. The journalist must be Bogummy's fan!

Haha, i think so too! Our Bogummy is being dearly love all around the world. Daebak!

BTW, thanks a lot for making and sharing those GIFS of Bogum's layers of emotions. I've saved it in my lappy already :lol:. That scene with the Queen was one of the highlighted scene from episode 11. Can i make a request here? Can you pretty please do up a GIF of Bogum's expression from episode where he stopped the envoy from China going back to Qing? That scene where he said "No one has taken everything that is mine before.." My bad because i can't remember which episode :blush:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 4evgbogummy said:

@nataliakay Then it must have been one of those many interviews after R88. I read all of the interviews in Chinese as those were very promptly and accurately done. Now I remember having searched for KSH's name on the Internet as I was not familiar with her name in Chinese. Don't remember now though whether it was in this context her name was mentioned.

If I'm not mistaken too, it was during kbs 2015 awards when he co hosted with KSh and JHM. JHM had asked Bogum and KSH to both do a short skit based on their characters that year.. Bogum as min from IRY (he had to give that psycho glare) and KSH had to protray the fierce Eun Byul. Think it was through this short banter that Bogum mentioned yea it would be great to work in a project together. 

Edit: Sorry this is off topic. Shld have put in spoiler. 

• Like 1

I'm sorry ladies, can't help it but to share it again, from the moment our Bogum name been announced as the winner until his acceptance award speech. From what i've read, the fans screamed when he said, " I don't permit it.." :lol: It's really Park Bo Gum Fever indeed!

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Haha, i think so too! Our Bogummy is being dearly love all around the world. Daebak!

BTW, thanks a lot for making and sharing those GIFS of Bogum's layers of emotions. I've saved it in my lappy already :lol:. That scene with the Queen was one of the highlighted scene from episode 11. Can i make a request here? Can you pretty please do up a GIF of Bogum's expression from episode where he stopped the envoy from China going back to Qing? That scene where he said "No one has taken everything that is mine before.." My bad because i can't remember which episode :blush:

Oh I did post those gifs a few pages back. Here you go, glad you like them ^^.

Part 1, Part 2, Part 3

The scene you want is in part 3 btw.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, sara2908 said:

@mai5116Love to share everything Bogummy and thanks for Bogummy fans who takes time to translate news and articles:)

Keep it coming, chingu! :) and many thanks to them also especially  @rynn_peace for the translation!

@EugeneOfJune, i think i've found it the GIF that i've requested. You have posted it at page 385. Mian..i'm doing back reading now :blush:. Thanks thanks so much again for sharing.

BTW, i've found this pic while browsing in IG. It suddenly reminds me of the "pectorial chest muscles" in the Entertainment Weekly interview with Bogum and KYJ. Mian Bogum-ah, your Noona is a bit naughty tonight :lol:

• Like 4

Wooah! I woke up to such a great news! So so sooo happy right now :D:D:D. Of course, Bo Gum's Taekie is the best! I'm so proud of him and proud of myself who chose to became his fan haha. Just thinking of the possibility that I could have missed discovering him... I can't...

So, to depict my happiness right now, Imma continuing to bomb you guys with gifs... :phew:

Angry (?) Bo Gum part 4 - Episode 6

Such brilliant acting 

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

and this,..

giphy.gif

Did I lag the page?

• Like 7

Finally, i'm done with my back reading! :sweatingbullets:

@Yesin Lee, thanks so much for sharing those swoon-worthy pics of Bogummy with the kids, kids/pets watching Bogummy, Bogummy biting his lips and etc. Wahh, i've been spoilt too much in this thread :lol:. All my tiredness due to need to work over the weekend has been washed away by looking at those priceless pics of him. I'm really thankful for this thread and for getting to meet with all of you here who shares the same fondness, admiral, support and love for our Bogummy :blush:.

One more pic before i go to sleep. He looks good in white too! :wub:FB_IMG_1475410693700_zpswodddqft.jpg

• Like 7

Wow  congrats! I have loved all the characters that I have seen PBG play, but  Taek  will always have a special spot. I want to credit first the writer and director to daring to put such an anti-mainstream person in their drama. They picked LCH, "the stone Buddha" as the inspiration for such a role and so for all those  viewers  saying " taek  did nothing but sleep", I say maybe you should look up "still water runs deep." A very relevant metaphor to  describe  how LCH, Taek , and PBG all embody the  element  of water. 

Choi appa explained it the best (cr @snolaxy )
-------

"(He is a director in stage play. So he has very accurate eyes to see actors. Sorry I can't translate his exact words.)

"Taek has unique acting style. This drama is characterized as the character's personality is revealed more indirectly. So Taek(BBG) tried to act less than he did in the movie 'Chinatown'. He tried to act less, tried to hide. It's something different from temperance. He expresses while not showing off, like he does it in shapelessness. That's why he suits for Taek's character the best."

---------

"he expresses while not showing off"

what a perfect way to say it, because as much as I credit the writer & director. Really for a character that cannot be contained by words, by lines on a paper, only someone like PBG could execute it. To work with the unwritten words, emotions. To give depth where a flat paper cannot. Other actors rely on words to do the acting for them, but PBG did not and COULD not with a role like Taek. A role like this demands the audience full attention, you can not be lazy and expect to see with your ears. 

for those who saw the vast current and activities fluttering below the water's surface, I am glad we can celebrate today <3

• Like 17

:lol:

8 traits Park Bo Gum wants in his ideal bride!

by Mysujung on Fri, Sep 30, 2016

529573c1-0f0a-4526-8d39-7ed6d768a8a7.png

From looks to personality, we all have our own ideas of what characteristics we want to find in our ideal partner! And for many K-drama fans, much of the traits we find...oh so alluring...can be located in our onscreen heartthrobs. However, what happens if you flip the script? What traits do our biases look for in their ideal partners!?! Well, for those holding a flame for the ever captivating Park Bo Gum wonder no more ~Park Bo Gum has revealed the top 8 things he looks for in a future partner! Do you fit the bill? Read on to find out!

1. A woman who leaves a bright, happy impression with her beautiful smile.

2. A woman with short hair.

3. A kind-hearted person.

4. Someone Polite.

5. Someone who is understanding and caring.

6. Someone that looks in the same direction or has the same perspectives.

7. Someone who can cook well.

8. A person who shares the same values, as well as similar philosophy in life and religion.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/8-traits-park-bo-gum-wants-in-his-future-bride/

• Like 8

Good Morning, everyone! Today episode 13 of MDBC will be airing. Will it be a heart wrenching one? I'm bracing myself for that. But one thing for sure, we get to see uri Bogummy brilliant acting again :D. Found this in IG, does it mean that Bogum will sing the OST for part 10? If yes, it's a good news and can't wait for it..

• Like 4

[naver] PARK BOGUM, YOON KYUNSANG, KIM YOOJUNG AND HYERI, ROOKIE AWARDS APAN 2016

Posted on 3:51 PM by kei z

201610021934778499_57f0e31e8da34_99_20161002193905.jpg?type=w430_q80
201610021934778499_57f0e3aa7496e_99_20161002193905.jpg?type=w430_q80

post response: +1754
dfd.bmp
original post: here

1. [+3248, -225]
Woaw Park Bogum congrats congrats!!!❤️❤️❤️

2. [+2533, -215]
Park Bogum congrats!!!

3. [+2461, -276]
My life drama is Reply88,Park Bogum, Hyeri, congrats on your awards

4. [+2519, -309]
Park Bogum actor-nim~ Kim Yoojung actress nim~ congrats on your awards~!! Hyeri and Yoon Kyunsang too!!

5. [+1759, -191]
Congrats to everyone who won a prize, and I hope to see everyone picking up good works from now on !!

6. [+705, -41]
Ohhhhhh Taekie! Park Bogum congrats, I'm enjoying Moonlight right now, I'll see you tomorrow too

7. [684, -41]
 Park Bogum congrats on your awardㅋㅋ I wish success to the other actors too

http://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2016/10/naver-park-bogum-yoon-kyunsang-kim.html

• Like 10