Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

24 minutes ago, heyfen said:

Ah don't quote images.. Later the moderators come and rant at us again.. 

Oops. my first time....:-)

ChRzgAbU8AAunaJ.jpg

ChRzgCvU0AAbSkO.jpg

@Chris_PBGum

• Like 5

thank you all for all the updates, can't online and browsing pics or vids, so you all so helping to get me see the wonderful PBG, watching PBG tears up somehow make me tears up also, PBG is someone who can bring emotion alive just by seeing his face. So I'm sure in the future he can get an awards for his excellent act.

@alyzind gummy 

Spoiler

ha hyun woo defeated by  An Out-and-Out Escape so he is no longer in king of mask :tears: damn... he is the reason I'm watching the show.

but there is speculation that music commander is purposely to lose, he have a lot of schedule a head.

but we get special stage for music commander next episode and after special stage with guckkasten next week in king of mask singer they flew to france.

• Like 4

K-actor Hairstyle Preferences: Up with Forehead or Down with Fringe

Posted on June 5, 2016 by ockoala

hai81.jpg

I don’t think this will end up being some great debate as much as a fun time to share personal visual preferences. While Korean actors are well known for being intensely easy on the eyes, sometimes their styling onscreen and in real life leave much to be desired – whether it’s visible pink lipstick in character, hilariously awkward ensembles, or hairstyle snafus that obscure the pretty underneath. One big haircut schism is in the forehead vs. no forehead battle, with recent years skewing heavily towards no forehead as male actor hairstyles onscreen have tended towards that flop of hair comb-down bangs looks.

Sometimes it looks fine to me and other times I just want to grab a comb and gel and push it back up. In a side-by-side comparison below of many well known K-actors, which do you prefer – up or down? I think up looks better more often than not except a few actors like Lee Seung Gi or Jung Il Woo look way better down, and conversely Lee Jun Ki and Ji Sung should always wear it up. Or be as lucky in aura as Hyun Bin and Gong Yoo who rock both equally. So much pretty in this post, I probably compiled it all for a quick click option whenever I am craving my honeys.

hai4.jpg

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/06/05/k-actor-hairstyle-preferences-up-with-forehead-or-down-with-fringe/

• Like 4

4 hours ago, mellinadear said:

Unbelievable... He forgot his trophy? :blink: :D This kid. 

Thanks Saturn for the trans.

@mellinadear, i think a lot of actor forgot their trophy (YKI. Lee byung hun etc) thats why waiting a long time to take group photo as those actor in front line must have trophy. i saw in video. sine i search Bo gum news and picture ... hehehe

• Like 4

Stars shine at Paeksang Arts Awards: actors

Updated : June 06 2016

restmb_jhidxmake_php_idx_5_simg_20160606

Every year, stars dress to impress for one of top entertainment awards of South Korea, the Paeksang Arts Awards. This year’s ceremony on Friday, was no exception. 

Here some of the celebrities that shined on the red carpet:

--cut

2. Park Bo-gum

restmb_jhidxmake_php_idx_5_simg_20160606

-Korean Herald

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cha Taehyun + Jung Joonyoung + Park Bogum

20160604074846_898206_99_20160604075104_

http://entertain.naver.com/photo/read?oid=433&aid=0000017353

• [+427, -3] I love all three of Cha Taehyun, Jung Joonyoung and Park Bogum ♡ Such a lovely threeshot
  • [+319, -2] I love Cha Taehyun, Jung Joonyoung and Park Bogum ♡
  • [+260, -5] It’s great to see the Maknae enjoying live even though he’s busy. I like Taehyun Hyung and Bogum so much too^^♡♡
  • [+230, -7] Jung Joonyoung has good connections~~~
  • [+183, -1] Even as a guy, they all look cool
  • [+74, -1] I like this group ♡
  • [+55, -0] They’re all people that I like~~~ Cha Taehyun, Jung Joonyoung, Park Bogum - get even closer!!!

Assorted Cha Taehyun Interviews

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000149115&gid=999339&cid=1016809

--cut related to Park Bogum

Lately, Cha Taehyun’s agency is Avengers level. There’s Song Joongki and even Park Bogum.
“That’s right. But how can people change that quickly? Up until not too long ago, Bogum was all the rage because of AM1988. But when DOTS started, everyone turned to Joongki. If it was another company, it’d be something to get angry about. But we’re all one family, so we’re just happy.”

Cha Taehyun’s networking if amazing. It’s to the point where you could even hold a Hallyu concert.
“I have a private chatroom with the likes of Joogki, Insung, Kwangsoo, Kyungsoo, Joohwan and Bogum. We always joke around in that chatroom, it’s really funny. Kwangsoo is especially impressive. I think that Kwangsoo is really smart. In the past, I got along well with my hyungs too and learned a lot. Kwangsoo really knows what to learn and what not to follow. He’s maturing well.”

How is the Park Bogum that you see”
“Wah~ When I first say him, I thought, “How will he handle the celebrity life?” He’s just so kind. I really worry for him. Maybe it’s because the world has changed, but it’d be great for there to be other people like that. Everyone’s like this. They look with preconceptions, saying, “He looks kind on the outside, but he’s not like that on the inside”. But if you keep on watching him, you’ll really love it. Bogumie doesn’t need an explanation - that’s his charm. Even if you don’t explain, since it’s Park Bogum, everything becomes an explanation.”

credit http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/

• Like 7

3 hours ago, deeand said:

thank you all for all the updates, can't online and browsing pics or vids, so you all so helping to get me see the wonderful PBG, watching PBG tears up somehow make me tears up also, PBG is someone who can bring emotion alive just by seeing his face. So I'm sure in the future he can get an awards for his excellent act.

@alyzind gummy 

Hide contents

ha hyun woo defeated by  An Out-and-Out Escape so he is no longer in king of mask :tears: damn... he is the reason I'm watching the show.

but there is speculation that music commander is purposely to lose, he have a lot of schedule a head.

but we get special stage for music commander next episode and after special stage with guckkasten next week in king of mask singer they flew to france.

Hwightinggg bo gummmm ahhhh....and lets cheerrr up..chingu yaaaa...we can so sad or annoying for this award today...but..we dont need to annoying because other actor winning some award...because bo gum minisstry believe wury actor park bo gum. He is a great actor and have great attitude...remmember abaout badduk etticked always cheerr up even he losst the game.. and..we can wait next year...bo gum time for shinning brightly....aameen.

• Like 3