Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

6/5(日)1話先行放送、6/15(水)日本初放送「応答せよ 1988(原題)(原題)」で大ブレイク!パク・ボゴムインタビュ, 23 May 2016

[Press for Reply 1988's first broadcast in Japan next week]

CjHJXNJWYAA5NO-.jpg

CjHJXNUWEAI3qQz.jpg

CjHJcMOXEAAj73Q.jpg

CjHJcN8W0AAGysI.jpg

CjHJcN6W0AAuRkt.jpg

Interview

• Like 8

38 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Any more information about him? His past acting projects and the quality of his acting? He resembles Joo Ji Hoon.

Spoiler

Drama Series

I've seen him in W&C and PGHR.

in PGHR he play double role as twin. I will score him average, 6,2 point, and in W&C he is best friend with the main role but I don't feel any impact of him there, so I like him better in PGHR. hope he will improved her skill for MDBC.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, sara2908 said:

where did they find Bogum's high school pics. 

Spoiler

84281476jw1f44kv7pnysj20l90sgtbk.jpg

84281476jw1f44kv93p0fj20l90sgwhf.jpg

84281476jw1f44kvakkgdj20l90sggoz.jpg

84281476jw1f44kvbcy2rj20l90sg41o.jpg

source

Everyone who know him pre-debut probably will search through their old stuff to find his pictures. LOL

6 hours ago, sara2908 said:

Spoiler

CjEOsWoUUAQFp6i.jpg

연평해전 시사회 (메가박스 삼성동 in 투썸)

credit as logo

Is that new picture? Black hair Bogum ? :wub:

3 hours ago, sara2908 said:

that is the best news today. Be ready for the flood of news when script reading and shooting commence.

Spoiler

ed97c81bjw1f453cihz74j20f70dywhq.jpg

ed97c81bjw1f453cib1jyj20f10ce76a.jpg

ed97c81bjw1f453ci599kj20gf0bhmzg.jpg

ed97c81bjw1f453cipgtlj20gf0c0777.jpg

cr weibo

I still can't stomach the new casting news. :(

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

Any more information about him? His past acting projects and the quality of his acting? He resembles Joo Ji Hoon.

Spoiler

I never wtatch his projects, yet. So can't comment about his acting. But so far, what I read from other comments and testimonies, his acting is nothing to write home about. 
Me : why they didn't cast Baro, instead? He sure can act the part well and he is only 1 year older than Bogum. 

• Like 4

B1A4’s Jinyoung in talks to join Moonlight Drawn By Clouds

by javabeans | May 22, 2016 | 11 Comments

jinyoung_20.jpg

The good news is that we may finally have a second lead in fantasy-youth-romance-sageuk Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, after BtoB idol Yook Sung-jae (Village: Secret of Achiara) dropped out of contention. I’m a liiiiittle wary of B1A4 idol Jinyoung (Warm and Cozy) being that replacement, though. Not all idols are created equal, KBS!

According to the drama production, Jinyoung is currently considering, with decisions not yet finalized. The role he is up to play would form the third leg in the love triangle with series leads Park Bo-gum (Answer Me 1988) and Kim Yoo-jung (Angry Mom). Based on a popular web novel with over a million readers, Moonlight Drawn By Clouds is set in late Joseon in the time of Crown Prince Hyomyeong (Park Bo-gum), the young genius who falls in love with the young woman disguised as a eunuch who enters the palace (Kim Yoo-jung).

I’m ambivalent on Jinyoung’s casting, though willing to see how he manages in the role; I expect the drama to make him extra appealing to make up for the fact that he won’t get the girl. (Nothing like a lovelorn second lead character to endear you to an actor!) I didn’t care for him in the youth music drama Persevere, Gu Hae-ra despite really enjoying the uplifting show because I didn’t connect with his character and didn’t feel he did, either. He had barely anything to do in Warm in Cozy last year, but I do recall him being endearing and funny as the rocker grandson in the quirky comedy Miss Granny, so there’s that thread of hope.

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds will be a Monday-Tuesday drama following medical mysteryBeautiful Mind, and premieres on August 1.

Via Osen

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/05/b1a4s-jinyoung-in-talks-to-join-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds/

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bisous said:

Foody Bogummy in Taiwan via NewShowbiz, 23 May 2016

Bogum enjoying the Taiwanese stem buns and dimsum! I feel hungry watching him eat! However, true to form, he's attentive enough to feed the staff! That's our Bogummy!

• Like 2