Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

On 7/14/2017 at 7:19 PM, dahae2006 said:

For all internationl fan, 

Please participate for this

Hello all, Bogum Magic Indonesia will make message book for Bogum.. if you want to participate, you can send to us a fan message or fanart. Thx and happy weekend

On 7/14/2017 at 7:14 PM, dahae2006 said:

Dear all singapore fan 

Please participate for bogum debut anniversary.

Dear all, this is for our hibernating Singapore fans... 

Sorry for the late minute notice, as we just decided to join in the PBG’s anniversary project together with fans from Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Hong Kong.

This year will be his 6th year debut anniversary.

Also, kindly note that this will be for fans residing in Singapore only.

For those interested, please send in your congratulations message video for Bo Gum.  The video must be within 2 to 5 secs each.  Video can be alone or a group.  We may edit or cut the video depending on how many fans joining.

It’s likely collage or montage depending on no. of submissions received as well.

We can add if any other fun suggestions pls let us know?

Please email me your video by 25th July.  My email address is rebeccatay28@yahoo.com.sg.

Thank you.

Cheers
Becky

Credit to global bogum love group

i would like to repost again for global bogum love project for bogum debut anniversary --- 

Dear International Fan, and all reader ( lurker fan )

Please do participate for bogum message book organise by "Bogum Magic Indonesia"  and  malaysia / Hong Kong and Japan fan can participate in their  individual group project  for Bogum debut anniversary.

Dear singapore fan ( @chocolatepie @justgummy @ilwoo_aein @ccube3 so sorry if i miss out anyone from singapore) and all lurker fan

Would like to encourage you all to send in message to either becky or stardust before 25th July ( it is up to you - with your picture or just a message only -- for me i only want to write a message  - -- bogum eh,  we wish you could choose a project that you like as soon as possible for us to see you in drama land. da hae .. thats all. :D - short and not sweet hahah:tongue::(

If not many spore fan response, they will not participate in debut anniversary. lets us all make bogum see that we all fans are still waiting his new project eagerly.

spore contact -  Becky (rebeccatay28@yahoo.com.sg) and @st4rdust ( Stardust twitter - Message) or Global bogum love group.

If you all wants to have individual country contact person, please feel free to ask me, i will find it and post it here for you all.

• Like 2

There's one very interesting line in the article about Bogum's next project...

http://www.wowtv.co.kr/newscenter/news/view.asp?artid=A201707160033

It says that while offers are flooding in---(My comment: We are not at all surprised!), "THE WORK THAT HAS CAPTIVATED THE HEART OF PARK BOGUM HAS NOT APPEARED YET." Of course this could be better translated but it's very telling of the way our boy chooses his drama or film project. Thus, I am confident that he will choose well. 

I will pray for a drama or film project that will captivate your heart, Bogum-ah!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dahae2006 said:

mel ! just want to post your pool here. hope you do not mind ( the answer i choose are similar to most ppl choose- 51%  LOL. )

Hhh post results too I don't use sns

@mellinadear

I become fan during I Remember You , hence I wanna see Bo Gum act in melodrama , Bo Gum's best role is Choi Taek  a realistic character ,  I expect him to come back to dramaland early next year , unfortunately No Hye Kyung already has upcoming project , I love slick or short cut hair but it's distracting at the same time heh...

@gumtaek 

As expected from Bo Gum...I don't think I can accept medicore project after all this wait so he can take his time. 

• Like 4