Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Dear all singapore fan 

Please participate for bogum debut anniversary.

Dear all, this is for our hibernating Singapore fans... 

Sorry for the late minute notice, as we just decided to join in the PBG’s anniversary project together with fans from Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Hong Kong.

This year will be his 6th year debut anniversary.

Also, kindly note that this will be for fans residing in Singapore only.

For those interested, please send in your congratulations message video for Bo Gum.  The video must be within 2 to 5 secs each.  Video can be alone or a group.  We may edit or cut the video depending on how many fans joining.

It’s likely collage or montage depending on no. of submissions received as well.

We can add if any other fun suggestions pls let us know?

Please email me your video by 25th July.  My email address is rebeccatay28@yahoo.com.sg.

Thank you.

Cheers
Becky

Credit to global bogum love group

For all internationl fan, 

Please participate for this

Hello all, Bogum Magic Indonesia will make message book for Bogum.. if you want to participate, you can send to us a fan message or fanart. Thx and happy weekend

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mellinadear said:

LOL, I was watching the best hit today and Laughed so loud when I saw BG's cameo (in a newspaper of course). Bogum appearing everywhere but nowhere to be seen. *sigh*

Here is Bogum"s "newspaper" cameo role

• Like 2

While we wait for BG to come back, have to rely on old clips to tide us over the dull period.

I love how emotionally restrained his acting was in this scene. It would have been much too easy to overact and bawl like a baby. But the hand placement, the subtle heaving of the shoulders, tears hiding under his hands, all make for a very relatable portrayal. He is the crown prince but he is not allowed to feel these emotions and it shows through in this scene.

• Like 2