Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@mai5116 Thank you! Looks like I should be able to catch the one with Seolhyun on 30 Dec then. Are they all at 8pm KST? What's the Gayo Daejon? Variety Awards? Haha...yes, it's KJW and not Suzy..I had forgotten. Then it looks like I have more reasons to reschedule my activities on 31 Dec now hehe....

• Like 5

@mai5116Taeki the kissing bandit is aptly called:D. I love his kissing scenes in Reply 1988.

Impressive that he has two in the list and the fourth for MDBC

@4evgbogummyYou have to include KBS Ent awards in your list too. He is not the MC but will be a presenter but no doubt the camera will love to be on him too. 

C0U8t9fUUAA5VIC.jpg

instagram.com/p/BOV5nIyB7c4/

When was this taken. Is it an old pic

• Like 8

@thesunset @4evgbogummy 

last year  i watched it without sub. ( stream?) and i watched again with KBS world sub.  I witnessed bogum won 2 awards ( Acting for i remember you and Popularity award) in addition MCing.  

Here you go!

2016 KBS Entertainment Awards

2016 KBS Entertainment Awards

• Genre: Entertainment
  • Premiere on KBS World: 20161226
  • Number of Episodes:
  • Runtime: 210'
  • Showtime: Tue 23:00 | Re-run: Tue 5:30, Fri 16:00, Sun 9:30 (Seoul, UTC+9)

2016 KBS Drama Awards

• Premiere on KBS World: 20170103
  • Number of Episodes:
  • Runtime: 220'
  • Showtime: Tue 23:00 | Re-run: Wed 11:40, Fri 11:50 (Seoul, UTC+9)
2016 KBS Song Festival

2016 KBS Song Festival

• Premiere on KBS World: 20161230
  • Number of Episodes:
  • Runtime: 220'
  • Showtime: Sun 14:20 | Re-run: Sun 5:00, Mon 16:00, 2:40 (Seoul, UTC+9)

@sara2908

Bogum is very kind person and we know that he loves children. ( playing game with princess while filming MDBC).  He takes all thing  with his heart. we follow him not because of good looking because of his pure soul. His sincerity towards his fan make all of us wants him to be happy. ( thank you again 4evgbogummy, sara2908,wendyho,michelleBG,mai and all for sharing his FM meeting for us to know how sincere he is ) btw  Do you notice his smile not bright especially his eyes:(  i hope we could see more cheerful picture of him.

• Like 8

Text by the mother of the baby held by Bogummy.

My baby girl was going to have her injection when I passed her to BG. I was only focused on taking a picture of BG carrying her and overlooked arranging her clothes. She cried and BG's eyes turned red and he started to tear. I'm so sorry to my baby and BG. 

Ah, feel so sorry for this mommy. She must have felt bad for both babies! The pic is too cute for words. 

un10an21
Eng translation fr 翻译:米粒

• Like 8

1 hour ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Text by the mother of the baby held by Bogummy.

My baby girl was going to have her injection when I passed her to BG. I was only focused on taking a picture of BG carrying her and overlooked arranging her clothes. She cried and BG's eyes turned red and he started to tear. I'm so sorry to my baby and BG. 

Ah, feel so sorry for this mommy. She must have felt bad for both babies! The pic is too cute for words. 

un10an21
Eng translation fr 翻译:米粒

Add on: The mummy also said Bo Gum is a warm-hearted person and he is charming.  :D

• Like 4

I can see that the children smile so brightly when Bo Gum in their ward. And Bo gum took picture with every children patient in the ward including the baby. So cute the children and uri bogummy. 

On top of that, the staffs in the hospital look so happy too. Everyone of them smile in the picture. Bo Gum magic!!! 

Bo Gum ah, everywhere you go, you give people warmth and happiness. :heart:

• Like 7

According to a Moolmang poll, Bogummy occupies the top place at 18.6% as the star of 2016. The poll recognizes audience' appreciation for the star that has worked hard and done well this year. Voters recognize his hard work shown in R88, his lead role in MDBC and his hosting of Music Bank.

• Like 9