Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Senior Curve Mustache Kim Noble talked about Park Bo Gum in this variety show, called Park Bo Gum but he was busy so Park Bo Gum sms him to inform, this senior also showed whole snapshots of chat conversation with Park Bo Gum.

Park Bo Gum keeps in touch with this senior as Park Bo Gum requested to support him promote his new movie'Curtain Call' in his quota guest. This senior has praised Park Bo Gum in several talkshows and variety shows he participated for movie promotional time. :wub::)

Could anyone please consider translating their discussion and Park Bo Gum's SMS screenshots? 

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

Senior Curve Mustache Kim Noble talked about Park Bo Gum in this variety show, called Park Bo Gum but he was busy so Park Bo Gum sms him to inform, this senior also showed whole snapshots of chat conversation with Park Bo Gum.

Park Bo Gum keeps in touch with this senior as Park Bo Gum requested to support him promote his new movie'Curtain Call' in his quota guest. This senior has praised Park Bo Gum in several talkshows and variety shows he participated for movie promotional time. :wub::)

Could anyone please consider translating their discussion and Park Bo Gum's SMS screenshots? 

I am having tons of issues logging in and even posting - gahhh but here goes: 

(I am assuming this is the name of the show): The ways to eat and live well, did you eat yet? (PBG cut)

THis was the actor discussing BG's personality and how he always picks up his calls regardless. 

It was 9AM and BG wasn't answering his phone. 

The caption states (based on what BG sent him as a text- the actor showed his phone):

BG was in class so he was unable to get the call. The text was BG stating that he would call the actor when class ends. 

• Like 9

Hi all chingus. We had a great night with Bo Gum yesterday. It was a blessing to meet him face to face and was really a happy day. I am having a very serious withdrawal symptom now. I already missed him badly. 

He was very polite during photo session. He stood instead of sitting at the front. He said hello to everyone of us with bright smile. He said SMILE before the photographer took the picture. His voice was so gentle and sweet. 

During the FM, his interaction with fans were great. He heard what we said and responded. His singing is better than my expectation. If he wants he can really be a singer. He played piano twice without looking at the music score. He is really good in music I would say. His live is damn great. Better than what you heard from the video clip. I am so so proud of him. 

We chat with IME staffs they said Bo Gum is very humble and good artist. They like him. Even the MC and translator also like him and feel his sincerity which I can see from their gesture and face expression. 

Everyone Bo Gum is an angel without wing. But if you see him closely you might be able to find his wing. Quoted from cha tae hyun's fm message to us. 200% agree with him. 

No regret! Fully engaged for the 2 hours 20 mins FM with Bo Gum. And my friend and I made the FM cake for him. Hope he feels our deepest sincerity to welcome him in Malaysia. 

• Like 12

This is the letter Bo Gum read yesterday when the FM is about to end. I cried when i listen him reading his letter, so sincere in every single word he wrote.  All i can say is that he's truly an angel, i'm so proud to be his fan. Bogum ah, don't ever change, stay who your are, stay beautiful <3. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qEQm362a6A

Edited by Tu_riddle
  • Like 9

Thank you all chingus here including  @sara2908, @MichelleBG, @mai5116, @WendyHo for your fan accounts, fan cam videos. This makes up for those of us who were not there.

This is so sweet - one fan went with her parents and Bogummy was so touched by that.

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:dead067477d3f90507b8662abfbf670e

• Like 8

My last fancam when he was bidding farewell from the stage ^^

At the goodbye session outside exit door, he really made eye contact with fans who were ahead of me. I would guess he had tired arms, tired jaws and tired legs..lol.

I told him "See you in Jakarta" and his response to me was not heard because I had to quickly move so fans behind could continue. I couldn't catch what he replied, but it's alright with me.    

• Like 10

Thank you for all the lovely fancam video clips! :wub: What an awesome night with uri Bogummy! Tell me if I'm wrong, our Bogummy didn't do finger heart not because he dunno how, but did he just mentioned that he didn't really like doing heart with fingers? I'm guessing that he felt that finger hearts cannot contain his overflowing love for his fans, thus he likes using both of his warm hands to show his :heart: Oh dear, I can't wait for Feb to come.... Bogum ah. Congrats for your successful FM.  Rest well for your HK FM!

• Like 7

Thank you for your fan account @MichelleBG. I'm happy others got to see how good & good he really is. I bless God for him.

Yeo Jin Goo Reveals What Kind Of Project He Wants To Work On With Park Bo Gum

Yeo Jin Goo

Actor Yeo Jin Goo revealed that he wants to work with Park Bo Gum during an interview with MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment Relay” on December 11.

During the interview, Yeo Jin Goo spoke of his friendship with Park Bo Gum, saying, “Our friendship is still going strong. Park Bo Gum even sent a coffee truck to the set of my movie recently, and everyone on set really enjoyed it.”

Yeo Jin Goo Park Bo Gum

He added, “Whenever we talk to each other, we talk about working on a production together.” When asked what genre they would like to try, Yeo Jin Goo answered, “Park Bo Gum is so good at melodramatic roles, so I think we should do a ‘Bromance’ type film together.”

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/11/yeo-jin-goo-reveals-kind-project-wants-work-park-bo-gum/

• Like 7

Park Bo-gum kicks off Asia tour in Malaysia

Actor Park Bo-gum kicked off his Asia tour with a fan meet-and-greet event in Malaysia on Saturday. 

Some 3,000 fans huddled at Plenary Hall in the Kuala Lumpur Convention Center in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, the first destination of Park’s tour. A slew of fans hailed the 23-year-old, especially after the star extended words of greeting in Malaysian language. 

Park at the venue shared a story behind the hit drama series such as “Reply 1988” and “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.” The meet-and-greet also involved some performances, where Park danced his trademark “boombastick” move and covered d.ear’s ballad song “December 24.” 

Park is poised to hit Hong Kong on Saturday. He will subsequently visit cities such as Jakarta, Indonesia; Taipei, Taiwan; Tokyo, Japan; Bangkok, Thailand; Singapore and Seoul, South Korea. 

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201612111729034899906_2

This time the video captures the audience's version of Bombastic.

• Like 9

6 hours ago, bellaangel012 said:

I am having tons of issues logging in and even posting - gahhh but here goes: 

(I am assuming this is the name of the show): The ways to eat and live well, did you eat yet? (PBG cut)

THis was the actor discussing BG's personality and how he always picks up his calls regardless. 

It was 9AM and BG wasn't answering his phone. 

The caption states (based on what BG sent him as a text- the actor showed his phone):

BG was in class so he was unable to get the call. The text was BG stating that he would call the actor when class ends. 

Thank you so much for your translation.

Could you (or anyone who can translate ) consider what Park Bo Gum said in 2 days 1 night for Kim Jung Min?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CzY-z-qUcAAENzy.jpg

• Like 6