Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

8 hours ago, wyen6 said:

@wyen6 thank you for posting this news. i copy and paste your post here for all to read.

Park Bo-gum touched by Malaysians' show of love and support [VIDEO]

KUALA LUMPUR: Top South Korean actor Park Bo-gum is deeply touched by the warm reception he has received from his Malaysian fans. “This is my first trip to Malaysia, so I’m a bit nervous yet excited to see my fans here. I’d like to express my gratitude towards their enthusiasm and support,” he said, referring to hordes of his loyal fans who gave him a warm (and loud) welcome upon his arrival at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport last night. Malaysia is the actor’s first stop in his Asian tour. The 2016-2017 Park Bo-gum Asia Tour Fan Meeting will be taking place tomorrow at Plenary Hall, KLCC at 7.30pm.

“I was surprised and amazed to see how well they’ve prepared in welcoming me into the country,” he gushed at a press conference held at Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur here today. According to the event organiser, about 500 fans had waited patiently around 10pm yesterday to greet and get a glimpse of the star when he arrived at the airport. They came prepared with placards and gifts. Park recently won the hearts of millions for his portrayal as Crown Prince Hyomyeong in the sageuk (Korean historical) drama Love in the Moonlight. The 23-year-old said that since he arrived here very late last night, he had only managed to check out Dataran Merdeka, Petronas Twin Towers and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building. “I’m a big eater so I’d like to eat at Jalan Alor. I’d like to sample the local cuisine including satay. “And if time permits, I’d like to go on a tour in Malacca,” he said. “I’m really looking forward to meeting more of my Malaysian fans tomorrow and interacting with them up close,” he added. “I'll work harder to give you a better acting performance in the future,” said Park, before ending with “Salam bertemu. Terima kasih.” Park’s fan meeting is organised by Blossom Entertainment, HS E&C and CN Group; and jointly presented by IME Malaysia and Social Up. 

Read More : http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/12/195770/park-bo-gum-touched-malaysians-show-love-and-support-video?d=1

What Shows Were Popular Online In Korea In 2016?

TVcASt 2016

As more people watch content online instead of in front of the TV, video platform sites like Naver’s TVCast, which is Korea’s YouTube but without the user-generated-content, are becoming the place to go. Similar to YouTube’s Rewind 2016, TVCast has released its year-end charts, which list what programs and clips were the most popular among its audience.

For the “Hottest Issue of the Month” chart, hit K-drama “Reply 1988” was the most watched topic (through various clips) for January. In February, it was the project girl group competition show from Mnet called “Produce 101,” which gave us the girl group I.O.I.

Notably, TWICE is the only K-pop group on the list which attests to their popularity in Korea. Their music video has 1.9 million views so far (December 10 KST) on the site. Other non-TV programs was May’s web-only variety show “New Journey to the West 2” and November’s web-drama “The Sound of My Heart.”

TVCast only compiled date from January t0 November, and it is important to note that availability of content on TVCast depends on licensing rights and regional availability.

January – “Reply 1988”
February – “Produce 101”
March – “Descendants of the Sun
April – “King of Masked Singer” (Our Neighborhood’s Music Captain)
May – “New Journey to the West 2”
June – “Show Me the Money 5”
July – “Sister’s Slam Dunk
August – “Unpretty Rapstar 3”
September – “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds
October – TWICE
November – “The Sound of My Heart”

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/09/what/

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gumtaek said:

I really appreciate Park Bo Gum's passion in study, we could notice from his interviews here and there. 

His mobile's lock screen is 2nd semester timetable, as same as last year's interview.

When he answered what he is if not working as multi-talented cerebrity, he mentioned himself as a student.

When he interviewed in Hongkong what he regretted, he mentioned he lacked Chinese language skill, he should learn more.  As we knew he has studied Japanese in high school and university. 

Pursuing study while working so hard in tight schedule is not easy but Park Bo Gum still does his best, he could inspire fans to study more no matter we are in studying age or working age. 

• Like 4

1,500 more tickets released for sold-out Park Bo-gum fan meet

Didn't manage to grab hold of a ticket to meet South Korean actor Park Bo-gum in Singapore next February? Here's some good news for the festive season.

Organisers of the actor's highly anticipated fan meeting in Singapore have released 1,500 more tickets, after 2,000 tickets first launched this morning (Dec 8) sold out within three hours.

These newly added seats are available across all ticket categories and can be purchased through all APACtix channels.

Tickets priced at $228, $198, $158, excluding the $4 ticketing fee.

To book your tickets, log on to www.apactix.com or call +65 3158 8588. Tickets are also available at Singapore Indoor Stadium Box Office, The Star Performing Arts Centre Box Office and all SingPost outlets.

The event will be held on Feb 18, 2017, 6pm at the The Star Theatre, The Star Performing Arts Centre.

debwong@sph.com.sg

http://news.asiaone.com/news/showbiz/1500-more-tickets-released-sold-out-park-bo-gum-fan-meet#sthash.dLd3Lm1x.dpuf

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

1,500 more tickets released for sold-out Park Bo-gum fan meet

Didn't manage to grab hold of a ticket to meet South Korean actor Park Bo-gum in Singapore next February? Here's some good news for the festive season.

Organisers of the actor's highly anticipated fan meeting in Singapore have released 1,500 more tickets, after 2,000 tickets first launched this morning (Dec 8) sold out within three hours.

These newly added seats are available across all ticket categories and can be purchased through all APACtix channels.

Is it technique to mitigate ticket profiteer?

5 hours ago, NongpeeP said:

I really appreciate Park Bo Gum's passion in study, we could notice from his interviews here and there. 

His mobile's lock screen is 2nd semester timetable, as same as last year's interview.

When he answered what he is if not working as multi-talented cerebrity, he mentioned himself as a student.

When he interviewed in Hongkong what he regretted, he mentioned he lacked Chinese language skill, he should learn more.  As we knew he has studied Japanese in high school and university. 

Pursuing study while working so hard in tight schedule is not easy but Park Bo Gum still does his best, he could inspire fans to study more no matter we are in studying age or working age. 

@NongpeeP  many many reasons to love bogum ... in addition to his good look and upright personality.. he inspires fans . also a energiser .. some  fan even say his smile can heal the stress and pain.

• Like 2