Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Oh dear, did they give him full portion for each dish?  Hope he can digest the local food well.  They should give him teh tarik to go with the meal.  He loved the bubble tea in Taiwan.  Hope he could still enjoy eating those meal, especially in front of camera.  Just love him to bits, and love the fact that everybody tries to pamper him whenever they can.  Fans like us felt pampered too... to be able to see him happily munching his precious food :wub:

• Like 3

@mellinadearThat was a lot of food. He really can eat! And mee goreng? I thought he's allergic to such foods?

@wyen6 that shirt definitely has been worn a few times before. He wore it at the airport for one of the trips as well, if I remember correctly. It was worn with a black outer coat. It's common to see him recycle his clothes. And I'm particularly impressed with this aspect of him. Btw, welcome to this thread of all things Bogummy!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mai5116 said:

@sara2908, i want him to taste durian, can arr? Haha, i'm so bad. Let us tease our Bogummy :lol:!

haha durian! good idea b(^o^)d, i wanna see him eat that thing too haha, i myself can't eat durian, wonder what he will be like when he tastes it, must be hillarious haha 

• Like 2

Haha..apparently, he did finish all of the food presented to him. Bogum-ah, eat heartily and gain back some more weight from all the loss due to MDBC filming! Bogummy still looks thinner than his R88 time (this breaks my heart). Nothing is more heartening than seeing him enjoy his food! 

@mai5116 haha...wonder if durians will cross the line for uri Bap Bogummy!!! 

Looks like everyone is taking full advantage of Bogummy being in Msia. He has done at least two interviews now and there's also a rather long TV entertainment news in Mandarin on Bogummy. 

pic below cr jirung616. Bogummy is so pretty like a doll. I have run out of vocabulary to describe his visuals and somehow, he's an exception as in my view, descriptions typically apt only for ladies are naturally applicable when it comes to Bogummy. 

7330E610-576D-4762-AF68-B149E5534212_zps

• Like 6