Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

I finally had the chance to visit the VProve store at Myeongdong after dinner today. The sales lady and store manager were so impressed when I shared with them the VProve clip that was uploaded on weibo that the manager started to give me gifts galore haha..2 posters of each pose, balloons and their products. Last pic below is the bag full of goodies given to me. The lady in the third pic was the sales lady who attended to me. She speaks perfect Mandarin. It was raining; so they gave my husband and I an umbrella each as well. The service was excellent and the products are chemicals-free; that is, paraben-free, SLS-free etc - just the right kind of products for me and my family.  What a shower of blessings I had today. 

CBFD18F2-2E11-4F50-8FCA-5C96845CF4BD_zps

F5EEB144-7C61-4D3D-89C5-6C51293A462F_zps

DEBE3582-772A-47BF-85C5-C2155EBFA03B_zps

6BADD60B-7788-4881-A749-A2749BF85B67_zps

On top of that, I also bought the MDBC and R88 OST CD packs, Bogummy calendar and posters (12 in a pack costs 7000 won) at an underground store in Myeongdong station. And I also met two Americans who were R88 and Bogummy's fans at that store. I have been visiting SK once a year for the last few years. When I visited last June, I had not known of his existence. Now, I have more reasons to come back again haha...

• Like 7

The 4 most attractive boys of K-Pop, according to Female Idols

Female idols meet many male celebrities but these four seem to be a cut above the rest.

Among a plethora of idols, four male idols currently seem to have the hold on most female idols hearts. According to multiple female idol agency representatives and news reporters that have frequent contact with female idols, these male idols are the most popular at the very moment.

*The idols are not listed in any particular order*

1. Park Bo Gum6BMnP4L-768x512_zpsgr8w504f.jpgHe was consistently popular since his days as a music show MC. His looks that incite maternal affections and heart-fluttering gaze stimulate females’ hearts.

Spoiler

2. EXO Baekhyun

His various charms on stage and his adorable yet simultaneous manliness has made him popular since debut.

3. VIXX N

Source: Star Daily

His stage presence and talent, sexy yet cute physical appearance, and his mannerisms off stage are said to have a strange, heart-fluttering charm that makes it hard to take one’s eyes off of him.

4. BTS Jungkook

Even though he is a cute “younger-guy type, he has a contrasting manly image. Unlike his cute face, he has a well-built body. This contrasting charm makes one want to try dating him at least once.

Source: Instiz

• Like 5

@4evgbogummy   so happy for you. lots of goodies / lots of bogummies... congrats!  i saw some messages (tweet) to bogum for stay warm as today is quite cold in korea.

Thanks @in00022 for info.. i love to read cute / fun messages to bogum when he is online.

can someone help to post  picture only from the following post for me if you find any HD .LOL

• Like 4

8 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:

For those who are planning to go to Bogummy's fan meeting in Singapore, I have enquired and have been informed that ticketing details will be released on on Friday, 2 Dec via Unusual Entertainment’s Facebook Page. 

The ticketing site should be APACTIX.COM, if I am not wrong.

• Like 1