Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

19 hours ago, dahae2006 said:

i think @NongpeeP also mentioned that he looks nervous

here my humble point of view 

i guess he shows his true self and he do not hide like other actor whenever he is nervous. As a actor, i am very sure he can pretend that he do not look nervous....he behaves like a child and sincerely shows his true behavior whenever he is not filming a drama. he is youngest in his family after all.  As we all know how he can change to his character especially serial killler looks. hehehe

Reveal hidden contents

YOF, other actor admitted he pretend not to look nervous even he is nervous before bumgee jump. 

Spoiler

LOL he did not try very hard then I mean how can he pretend he's not nervous? He was crying! LOL He also pretends that he's not crying when he's crying but I mean it just doesn't work XDD

• Like 1

9 hours ago, gumtaek said:

http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php?idxno=1420375

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1274839?spi_ref=m_tvcast_twitter

Another entertainment celebrity praises Park Bogum

Seo In Young, in the Nov. 29 JTBC's Show "With You" where she has an onscreen marriage with Crown J, praises Park Bogum sending the latter in a fit of jealousy

• Like 2

Good Morning from my part of the world.

This is to all Fans of R'88 who got their DVDs or saw glimpse or clips of the contents of the DVD.

We are being told not to share any BTS scenes online or share in an open space where everyone can see. If you see anyone who post pictures or videos or whatever, please tell the individual privately to take it down. The K-community are abiding strictly by the rule but some of us Intl fans aren't. Please please, adhere to the rules. I know the contents are very very exciting & thrilling but please abide by the rules. 

Thank you.:)

P.S: This isn't directed at anyone, it's just a general Info.

• Like 4