Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

1 hour ago, WendyHo said:

I wasn't planning on watching MAMA 2016 live broadcast on TVN because BigBang is not attending, but I will watch just for Bogum. If BB is there, I'd would have gone to HK and seeing Bogummy would be double bonus..lol

@WendyHo i watched 2014 MAMA on mnet last sunday.. we must wait quite a long time ( lots of performance to see until bogum presenting the award:(

you will see bogum at Malaysia fan meeting on 10 Dec right?

36 minutes ago, dahae2006 said:

@WendyHo i watched 2014 MAMA on mnet last sunday.. we must wait quite a long time ( lots of performance to see until bogum presenting the award:(

you will see bogum at Malaysia fan meeting on 10 Dec right?

Yes..KL fanmeet is my first venue to see Bogum followed by Jakarta on 13 January 2017 and final stop is Singapore !^^

• Like 3

On November 29, 2559 BE at 6:58 AM, mai5116 said:

@NongpeeP, i didn't see any wrong with Lee Juck song for MDBC OST. Yes, the melody is a bit different from others but still it suit his voice well. Feel sorry for him about this matter.. 

I like Lee Juck's OST in Reply1988 and Moonlight Drawn By Clouds. 

I also appreciated Moonlight Drawn By Clouds's OST producer who diffirentate Park Bo Gum OST to be Lee Yeong's emotionally speaking his feeling via lyrics with melody and remained Park Bo Gum's natural voice and breathing style not to be manipulated, rather than sung as same as other singers, which acheive very high positive response. 

23 hours ago, dahae2006 said:

i think @NongpeeP also mentioned that he looks nervous

here my humble point of view 

i guess he shows his true self and he do not hide like other actor whenever he is nervous. As a actor, i am very sure he can pretend that he do not look nervous....he behaves like a child and sincerely shows his true behavior whenever he is not filming a drama. he is youngest in his family after all.  As we all know how he can change to his character especially serial killler looks. hehehe

Reveal hidden contents

YOF, other actor admitted he pretend not to look nervous even he is nervous before bumgee jump. 

Even some might see Park Bo Gum as new hallyu stars but actually he has just debuted for 5 years with supporting roles. He has just been in a main role of Reply 1988 for a year and a solo male lead in Moonlight Drawn by Clouds for 6 months. For MCing, he has just had partial live Music Bank for 1.5 years but for huge&live annual award ceremony in front of hallyus and big names in Korean showbiz on live broadcast program, KBS Drama Award 2015 is his first time in this scale. Professional MC could coordinate with reliance to Park Bo Gum. (while some idol singer MC can't or even worse by requiring sustenance instead.) 

• Like 2

Added another parts of interview with taiwanese media : 

Spoiler

EXTRACTS FROM MIRROR MEDIA:

「零負評偶像」朴寶劍今年下半年因韓劇《雲畫的月光》人氣爆漲,即使廣告、雜誌拍攝邀約不斷,仍乖乖到學校上課。他百忙之中接受台灣媒體專訪時透露,走紅讓他私生活備受困擾,最近上課一直被大家拿手機猛拍照,經紀人必須陪他去學校,他還得戴口罩。他說:「我知道粉絲對我充滿好奇,但公眾人物也是人,粉絲的不尊重讓我有點難過。」

Park Bo Gum experiences explosive popularity due to Korean drama Moonlight Drawn by Clouds. There have been non-stop invitation for commercials and magazine photoshoots, but he still obediently goes back to class. He shares with the Taiwanese press in the interview, his private life is troubled due to fame. Recently he went back to class, and people keep snapping pictures with their phones; his manager had to accompany him to school and he has to wear a face mask. He said, “I know fans are curious about me, but a public celebrity is also a human. Fans’ disrespectfulness makes me a little sad.”

雖然戲中與女主角金裕貞有許多臉紅心跳的場面,但朴寶劍印象最深刻的卻是與戲中皇帝父親及「淑儀娘娘」的兩場對手戲。在第3集中,王世子與父皇談到百姓的痛苦時,朴寶劍坦承當時覺得有些心痛;而戲中去探望生病的「淑儀娘娘」時,娘娘說著要他別來、即使來了身體也不會變好時,朴寶劍想到自己生病過世的母親格外難過。

Although there were a lot of heart-palpitating scenes with female lead, Kim Yoo Jung in the drama, but the scenes that gave Bo Gum the deepest impression are the ones where he was acting against the king and Consort Park. In episode 3 when Seja and the king talk about their people’s pain, Bo Gum admits that he felt a slight heartache at that moment. The other scene was when Seja visited sick Consort Park, and she told Seja she isn’t getting better even if he visits her. Bo Gum thought about his mother who has passed away from sickness, and felt really sad.

日前遠赴洛杉磯為雜誌拍攝畫報,朴寶劍對首次美國行特別興奮,看海豚秀、到中國戲院星光大道前看大明星手印簽名、參觀保羅蓋蒂藝術博物館、現場觀看NBA球賽等,都讓他手舞足蹈。身為哈利波特迷的他,還去了美國環球影城,最近也看了電影《怪獸與牠們的產地》。頭一回造訪好萊塢,朴寶劍若有所思地說:「看到HOLLYWOOD的大字,突然覺得自己有了可以努力、更遠大的目標。」

Bo Gum was extremely excited about his trip to the US. He saw dolphin performance, went to TCL Chinese Theatre walk of fame for the superstars’ handprints; vistited Paul Getty Museum of Art, watched NBA live etc. As a big fan of Harry Potter, he went to Universal Studio. He’s also seen Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. As it was his first visit to Hollywood, Bo Gum said thoughtfully, “When I saw the big HOLLYWOOD sign, all of a sudden I feel I have a bigger and ambitious goal where I can work harder towards.”

Source: Mirror Media

Credit : https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/11/28/park-bo-gums-exclusive-interviews-with-taiwanese-media/

• Like 4

4 hours ago, mellinadear said:

I can just give you the title af the article and a snippet of it :-)

Title: "WE ARE ALL GUILTY OF FALLING  IN LOVE WITH PARK BOGUM  cr. Wikipedia

1. it starts out with making reference to the "Bogum Magic": Young women in their teens and 20s want  husbands like Park Bogum and those beyond their 30s want to have a son like him

2. It then moves on to enumerate the reasons why we are falling in love with him:

a. He is handsome;

b. Good/Positive Attitude

c. Powerful acting

There is a portion where talks about his siblings: a sister that is 10 years older and a brother that is 9 years older but let's wait for a Korean expert to come to our rescue.

• Like 4

Haha..was out the whole day in Seoul today. Saw lots of SJK's, KSH's, LMH's endorsements but only managed to see one poster of Bogummy in a pharmacy. Maybe I have yet to go to the right places. Was busy catching up with a good friend. 

Here's one article on Bogummy's FM in Singapore. Am not sure if it has been posted as I have yet to backread.

http://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/entertainment/hallyubuzz/article/park-bo-gum-to-hold-first-fan-meeting-in-singapore-6950676?cx_tag=rec4usaent&cid=tg:recos:rec4usaent:standard

*cry* I won't be able to watch the MAMA Awards....please chingus here, please post all of the Bogummy's cuts and videos and pics here.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, WendyHo said:

Yes..KL fanmeet is my first venue to see Bogum followed by Jakarta on 13 January 2017 and final stop is Singapore !^^

You are really supportive!!!!!! Please accept my knees.

I will go to Malaysia and Singapore only. Though i would love to go Taiwan but the date is not good..... sob sob sob

• Like 4

http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php?idxno=1420375

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1274839?spi_ref=m_tvcast_twitter

Another entertainment celebrity praises Park Bogum

Seo In Young, in the Nov. 29 JTBC's Show "With You" where she has an onscreen marriage with Crown J, praises Park Bogum sending the latter in a fit of jealousy.

JVhvQxo.jpg

o1NO4S0.jpg

QSJUxOc.jpg

• Like 4

Seo In Young sings praises of actor Park Bo Gum

By elliefilet    2 minutes ago    145    0    0
seo-in-young,park-bo-gumSeo In Young sang praises for actor Park Bo Gum on the November 29th episode of JTBC's 'With You 2'.

Her onscreen hubby Crown J said, "I saw the picture with Park Bo Gum you posted. What happened?" Seo In Young then responded, "Oh, Bo Gum? When he was the host of 'Music Bank', he told me he was a fan of me. He said that he would play the piano, and I could sing."

She added, "Park Bo Gum is such a nice and kind person. He asked me where my husband was too." Crown J replied, "He knows we got remarried?"

When Crown J expressed jealousy, Seo In Young comforted him, saying, "Still, you're the only one I can see."

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, MichelleBG said:
  Hide contents

How much is Cat 1 ticket?

Spoiler

I cannot reveal here just yet because it is not officially released info..just some info I got from a friend ^^  It's somewhere equivalent to KL prices for VIP seats. But then these friends of mine are not truly Bogummy's fans as they are more into Kpop concerts ~~ 

• Like 1