Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

2 hours ago, sara2908 said:

I have definitely cheered Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung. :wub: Lee Yeong and Ra On made me enjoy SaGuek for the first time in my life and I am not sure whether I would watch any more SaGuek because this genre is not my favorite TV drama. 

Would couple award be considered by rating or voting or judging?

According to TV dramas' rating, 

- SongSong Couple(Song Joong ki and Song Hye Kyo from Dots),

- BoYou Couple(Park Bo Gum and Kim You Jung from MDBC), 

- Cha In-pyo and Ra Mi-ran from The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop

According to probability, 

- SongSong Couple(Song Joong ki and Song Hye Kyo from Dots),

- BoYou Couple(Park Bo Gum and Kim You Jung from MDBC), 

- Cha In-pyo and Ra Mi-ran from The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop

- Kim Woo Bin and Suzy from Uncontrollably Fond 

@mai5116

Could I cheer Lee Juck's OST from Reply 1988 and Moonlight Drawn By Clouds? His songs are my most favorite OST in 2 TV dramas by Park Bo Gum.

• Like 6

I need to head off to bed. But allow me to post my fav pic of Bogummy from today's interview with Taiwan media. I know it's a repost but i'm totally in love with this pic of him. Good night, Bogummers!

@NongpeeP, sure you can, Chingu! Lee Juck has a great voice and he deserves to win too :)

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@NongpeeP, sure you can, Chingu! Lee Juck has a great voice and he deserves to win too :)

:wub: When I read that OST director mentioned that Lee Juck was disappointed to hear some mentioned that his OST is not compatible to Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, I really disagreed. 

K STAR 생방송 스타뉴스  : '팬바보' 박보검 근황 공개.. 팬미팅 준비 중

• Like 4

Thanks for uptades tho his concern about privacy is really upsetting I believe that it will be fans not Bo Gum who adjusts to the others terms. :sweatingbullets:

Dunno if it was shared before , fan cam from last year KBS awards he looks nervous despite doing good job hope he can enjoy this time around  and makes some mistakes so won't be chosen again lol

Bgm is cringey btw 

• Like 7

Park Bo Gum's Drama Interviews for Taiwanese Medias : For Moonlight Drawn By Clouds to be on air 1st of December 2016 in Taiwan

http://bogummyday.com/iv-appledaily-28nov/

APPLE DAILY | 28 NOVEMBER 2016 | By Wang Yi Wen

TRANSLATED BY admin

DIRECT FROM SEOUL :

THE SADDEST THING PARK BO GUM FEELS ABOUT BECOMING A SENSATION DUE TO <MOONLIGHT>

CyVtN8rUAAAAeSk.jpg?zoom=2&w=1080

The 23 year old Korean new gen actor Park Bo Gum has become a sensation with this year’s sageuk < Moonlight Drawn by Clouds >, and on this day, he accepted interviews from Taiwan media in Seoul, Nonhyeon-dong.

Recently, he has been surrounded by crowds when he was travelling overseas with the cast and crew, and even when he goes to classes. He smilingly said, because of <Moonlight> drama, many overseas fans now know him, and while he felt very thankful, he was a little saddened that his personal life has not been respected. He gravely said ” I am also a person.” and earnestly hopes that everyone can give him a little more privacy.

5 years ago, Park Bo Gum debuted with a movie < Blind >, became more well known after last year’s < Reply 1988 >, and now became a leading actor with <Moonlight>. His role as the *tsundere prince Lee Young, along with B1A4‘s Jin Young both fell in love with the same person. He was asked what he would do in real life if both he and his good friend fell for the same person, he thought for a while and replied ” I choose love.” This unexpected answer surprised the reporters present, so he explained “Because I cannot (bear to) imagine the scenario in which the person I like marries my good friend.”

* I am not so sure about how they call Lee Young tsundere, because he is not.
Why are they so shocked? Bogum has replied the same way during his Reply 88 interviews and he had picked love over friendship then too.

After < Moonlight > has ended, he went to America’s Los Angeles for a magazine photoshoot, and used his free time for some sightseeing. Being his first time in the US, he shared with wide eyes ” Everything was so amazing! “

What stirred him the most was the famous “HOLLYWOOD” signage. As he excitedly talked about this, he slapped his thigh and told reporters ” I went there twice! “ He also visited the TCL Chinese Theatre’s Hollywood Walk of Fame, saw the stars’ handprints in the concrete, and felt a surge of emotion, he said with a determined look ” I suddenly had a larger goal, and hope that I will be able to master the language ( English ), to have a chance to work in Hollywood.”

CyVuMsBVIAA6eSx.jpg?zoom=2&w=1080

Being scandal free since his debut, and his co-stars have all praised him for his kind personality and has no flaws, so has he ever done any acts of rebellion before?

He tilted his head for 10 seconds and could not come up with an answer, until they have started to change the topic of discussion, and suddenly said ” Not contacting parents or replying late.” When reporters repllied that these type of situations is very common and most people are doing it everyday, he replied seriously ” But parents will worry.” showing how filial he is.

< Moonlight Drawn by Clouds > will air starting this Thursday, from Monday to Friday at 10pm on videoland and the OST album is now for sale in Taiwan. Park Bo Gum will have his Taiwan Fanmeeting on January 22, 2017 at the National Taiwan University Sports Center and the fanmeet tickets will be available for sale this Saturday 3pm on ibon.

• Like 4

Erratum: Instead of Phuket I think PBG meant Cebu.

EK: You came to L.A a few days earlier. How did you spend your time?
PBG: I went to Universal Studios yesterday. (The) Grove, Farmer’s Market, Beverly Hills Center, Hollywood…. I think I’ve basically visited all the major picks in L.A.. I attended Gucci’s ‘LACMA Art+Film Gala’ event a few days ago, and it was an honor being together with (his) sunbaenim’s that represent Korea.

A large number of top foreign stars were in attendance as well, right? How did it feel standing side by side/rubbing shoulders with them?
I heard it was an event that was jointly sponsored by Leonardo Dicaprio. I saw him (Leo), Gwyneth Paltrow, Jaden Smith, and even Rosie Huntington-Whiteley who was the 'Cover Girl’ of the last November issue of <Elle> (Park Bogum is famous for meticulously reviewing the previous issue of the respective magazine before the photoshoot)! Seeing such amazing foreign stars before my very eyes, it was like I was watching a movie.

<Gurumi> (Moonlight Drawn by Clouds) was able to achieve first place for its time slot from the 4th episode until its ending, and finished with a happy ending. Do you feel the explosive popularity of the drama?
I still haven’t had an opportunity to experience the explosive popularity of the drama. However there have been moments where I have felt sorry towards my fans. I was really surprised when an extremely large number of people gathered during the Gyeongbokgung fansign, and during the reward vacation in Phuket. I used to be able to look each fan in the eye and greet them, one by one. But now that (his) the age range of fans have widened, and the number of fans has increased, trying to remember everyone’s name has gotten beyond my power. And I’ve found that my actions can lead to misunderstandings. For example, if I wave/greet one side (of the crowd), then the other side says 'Why isn’t he looking over this side?’. A part of my heart was conflicted because I realized that (his) sincerity could be distorted.

You won’t be able to take the subway anymore either then.
I think it will still be fine to use the school bus now. Everyone sleeps on the bus. I think it’s quite the double edged sword. I’m thankful for them recognizing and loving me, but because the 'drawback’ of people following me obviously exists.

Crown Prince Lee Young was quite different to the characters you’ve acted so far, and was a quite a big challenge, wasn’t it?

Yes! I understood clearly head that’s he’s cunning, knows how to ‘play’ with other people, but still someone who is wise and strong. But when it came down to the moment where I had to express my character through sound from my lips, it was difficult.

Since you had the role of ‘reading’ the drama (as a whole) as it progressed, it must have been a very big burden.
At first I only thought “Ah, I think I should be able to do well. Since it’s a historical drama that I wanted to try, I should express (the character) well so that I can move the hearts of many people.” Later when the casting finished, and we all gathered for the script reading, I was embarrassed. I, myself was very lacking. Whenever I had time, I would meet up with the director, scriptwriter, and go through lines with (Kim) Yoojung, but even after that I was still very lost in trying to catch onto the direction of (his) character.

From what I heard, you even made an SOS phone call to ‘(Song) Joongki’ who is from the same agency as you.
When I thought about how everyone’s eyes were directed at me and how everything was being prepared and ready for me, the feeling of not wanting to cause/bring any trouble to anyone else grew. Even in the press, since they were focusing on it being “Park Bogum’s next project”, it became burdensome. Just like that, my heart became more and more frustrated so I called Joongki-hyung and this is what he said. “Whatever you do, it’s the (right) answer. Do it confidently and enjoy it.” Right from the start, my thinking that I had to lead everything/everyone was wrong. The words that Shin Wonho director told us before <Reply 1988> aired, when he gathered us all together came to mind. “You are all the main characters. Whoever Deoksun’s husband comes to be, and whoever is offered the most commercial deals, (but) just protect the core (of the drama). Everyone has their own respective story.” After discovering that there was an error in my way of thinking, (his heart) became much lighter.

If there was a decisive moment where you came to understand (the character of) Crown Prince Lee Young?
When I fell in the hole together with (Hong) Ra On. After receiving the script that depicted that scene, I tried imagining how it would feel. But still, I actually got angry at RaOn for real. At the time on the filming site, things like the air and the texture of the dirt just became super clear to me, and Crown Prince Lee Young (just) came to me.

source: elle korea 161124
translationprkbgm.tumblr.com

• Like 4

@dahae2006, all of us here loves Bogum too much! As for me, the first thing i search in the morning is Bogum's news or pics! I think i'm crazy, lol. Yeah, in this thread, i met new friends who share the same admiration towards Bogum and i am so thankful for that. In other words, Bogummy brought us together!

@NongpeeP, i didn't see any wrong with Lee Juck song for MDBC OST. Yes, the melody is a bit different from others but still it suit his voice well. Feel sorry for him about this matter..

@onlysb1, that clip from last year KBS Award was so adorable. He did look nervous. I can't forget how he sang the One Candle song, love it! Your comment about hoping him to make mistakes so that he won't be choose again next year makes me laugh so hard. It is very unlikely to happen huh? ;)

• Like 3

7 hours ago, NongpeeP said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

I can't believe this happened to the artist at backstage. Don't they ever lay their hand on our Bogummy!! Oh My god!!!  I hope Blossom will not let this happen and i have faith in Bo Gum's manager. 

10 hours ago, in00022 said:

@MichelleBG  ... hope you are getting well soon friend ... you need to get enough sleep and rest ... but i think "the best medicine" for u is to see bogummy smile and you will feel better :P

@mellinadear hahaha ... for me the most cutest reaction from ur posted video  : bogummy :phew: ( 2nd is KSY ) 

Thanks chingu. I definitely better today and thanks for BoGummy at least i was able to sleep well yesterday after seeing his picture and update. Hope to have more update today. 

• Like 3

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=465&aid=0000002642

Interesting read...snippets of the article until a better translation is available

Park Bogum is included in an article entitled PEOPLE 2016: Person of the Year, which includes I.O.I, Song Joong Ki, etc.

In the section on Bogum, he was  described as having a very good personality. He was referred to as a "right-living youth.

His soaring popularity gave birth to a new type of star who cannot be but loved by everyone.

• Like 5