Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

18 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

I'm speculating that it's going to be difficult for Bogummy to get the CP award with YJ at the KBS awards as the Song-Song couple is way too strong. If there's only 1 CP award for male-female pairing, I think it would go to the Song-Song couple. Maybe, all of this subtle hints is to manage fans' expectations. I'd still be very happy if Bogummy and Dongyeon can get the CP bromance award. The portrayal of their friendship in MDBC is extremely touching and Ep 17 is my favorite episode of MDBC because of that.

From following the KBS Awards for several years now, they give the Best Couple Award to 3-4 couples. So it's not really true to its title "Best". It's a strange and funny awards system, really.

• Like 7

CyWT4R9UkAAQerD.jpg

CyWT5TLUQAQJFGW.jpg

CyWT7ZUUUAEyjEI.jpg

161116 AAA

Next we will be greet by Bogum in Thai and Japanese.

@mai5116@mellinadearSo officially changing Bogummy day from Friday to Monday. Plus any other day except Sunday lol. Let Bogummy breath and we could breath easy too lest we would be glued to the screen.

Obedient/Goodie good Bo Gum is asked to what’s the most rebellious thing he’s done. He thinks for a looong time; just when the reporter is going to ask the next question then he answered, “Not calling home and letting family worry”.

Being the youngest he is surely being doted on by his family. He is an affectionate person. The way Bogum's interact with friends and collegues we could imagine his loving relationship with his family.

@4evgbogummyCP is it for couple. I thought crown price awards when I first read it.:) Didn't they have more than one couple last year, Yeah I think one of them will be Song song too.

That possessive trait though. Remembering his Vapp during Reply 1988. His protest of Hyeri's bobo with that little girl.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

22 minutes ago

@4evgbogummyCP is it for couple. I thought crown price awards when I first read it.:) Didn't they have more than one couple last year, Yeah I think one of them will be Song song too.

That possessive trait though. Remembering his Vapp during Reply 1988. His protest of Hyeri's bobo with that little girl.

Haha..C fans have been using CP to mean "couple", so I momentarily forgot that we use OTP in English instead. Actually, based on the Apple Daily version, it wasn't described as him hesitating or having to think for a long time. It was simply he thought about it and answered, I'd choose love over friendship because I cannot imagine the girl that I love marrying my good friend...haha...yes, he's definitely possessive. There's one BTS that showed him trying to peel someone's hands off DS' hands haha..his hands were at it for quite a while; I thought it was so funny. So even as Taek, he was so possessive.

• Like 4

CyWk7W_UkAANT_B.jpg

CyWk7V3VQAAXi0k.jpg

Only 2 hours? HK FM is going for four hours. With a great MC too. 

@4evgbogummyForgotten about that bts. Waa now have to find the bts clip to watch. Or I have watch too many I don't remember which is which.

Bogummy already said Taek is him 70% to 80%. So not loving Taek is not loving Bogummy:D Not the part where Taek is helpless though.

• Like 8

"Oh. This reporter did her/his homework.Recently during signing event, there are fans that were too nervous resulted in Bo Gum ended up doing air handshake. Bo Gum expresses sadly that these sort of incidents have happened many times; he felt hurt, but due to time constraint, he can only ‘watch’ them leave. His funny answer made the reporters laugh non-stop"

:D I'm sorry for laughing. I feel bad for him but it has become normal now.

• Like 6

YAHOO TAIWAN NEWS | 28 NOVEMBER 2016 | By Mia Chou

TRANSLATED BY admin

EXCLUSIVE SEOUL INTERVIEW:

PARK BO GUM REGRETFUL THAT HIS MANDARIN IS NOT GOOD
WILL GIVE UP FRIENDSHIP FOR LOVE!

< Moonlight Drawn by Clouds > which stars Korean actor Park Bo Gum will air in Taiwan from the 1st of December, and he accepted exclusive interviews in Seoul today ( 28 Nov ) from Taiwanese media.

Other than excitedly sharing his trip to the US, he also expressed regret that he was unable to properly learn Mandarin.

When asked to choose between friendship and love, he replied at length ” I will choose love. 

After the drama < Moonlight Drawn by Clouds >, Korean actor Park Bo Gum has seen his popularity level skyrocketing.

During his interview with Taiwanese media, it was mentioned how he is a “star with zero negative comments“. He expressed that if he met people who don’t respect or show understanding to others, he will still feel unhappy at times. It appears that Bogum who seemed to value “respect” alot, mentioned that due to his recent popularity, even though he is very happy that he has come to be known to fans overseas on a global level, but the invasion to his privacy and personal life has caused him distress as well.

However when asked what is the most regrettable thing he has encountered recently, he expressed that it is right now as he is being interviewed, that because he had not been able to learn Mandarin properly, causing him to be unable to communicate directly with the Taiwan reporters.

14d04760-b53f-11e6-ab86-bf354fa47d64_Vid

In addition, he was asked with regards to the recently trending clips of fansign incidents where it appeared that nervous fans would leave Bogum hanging with an ‘air handshake’. Park Bogum replied sadly that these type of situations have occurred many times, and left him feel rather hurt, but due to the time constraints of these events, he is only able to “send off” these fans with his eyes. This humorous answer caused peals of laughter to the reporters present.

I am a little doubtful if these are really nervous fans or just autograph hunters…
If I ever met him and he shook my hand, I think people may need to pry my hand off him… LMAO

See the some examples of such incidents mentioned in the article below:

In < Moonlight Drawn by Clouds >, the characters played by Park Bo Gum and Jin Young both fell for the female lead Kim Yoo Jung.

When asked in real life, if a similar situation was to occur will he choose between friendship or love, Park Bo Gum mulled over his answer for a long time before saying, as he could not imagine the girl he likes being together with his good friend, so he will definitely choose ‘love’.

The always ” Goody-goody” Park Bo Gum, was asked what was the most rebellious thing he had ever done.

Bo Gum thought over his answer for so long that the reporter was about to move on to the next question
” Not calling home, causing his family to worry.”
Thus Taiwan media saw for themselves, this legendary “good boy” that is Park Bo Gum.

CyVi-l-VEAAxWOE.jpg?zoom=1.5&w=1080

When presented with the cute and multifunctional gift from Yahoo! KIMO, Bogum was happily surprised and thankful, and said with a face full of regret “I didn’t even prepare any presents for you all, but I did not expect you all to bring gifts for us, I am really so thankful!”

<Moonlight Drawn by Clouds> will begin to air on December 1st, Monday to Fridays at 10pm on Videoland.

I give the Taiwan media 100 marks for such a well shot photo session.
Am I being too greedy to wish there was more? The styling and make up is really as perfect as it can get.
Naturally boyish, charmingly handsome.

http://bogummyday.com/interview-yahootw-nov28/

• Like 4

@4evgbogummy that picture took 1 year ago? he looks so young on that picture compare to today picture. of course both are :wub:

they sure get couple award with song2 couple. i hope he gets acting award  since his acting is perfect.

@mai5116 i donot follow a lot of instagram account because whenever i refresh this thread and see new post make me feel happy. As i am long stay resident in this thread since IRY drama time, i want to be loyal to the thread.  but i do search his news on twitter and insta and save here and my lappy. so new fan can easily back read if they want to know more about bogum. Because of this thread, i have a chance to meet with all of amazing bogum fan and Mrs.park gp.

@in00022 @NongpeeP @gumtaek @sara2908 @mellinadear @4evgbogummy @mai5116 @saturn and all for your untiring contribution. 

Thanks to all who read and like their contribution (including me.):)

i really like boummy day admin quote  " I give the Taiwan media 100 marks for such a well shot photo session.
Am I being too greedy to wish there was more? The styling and make up is really as perfect as it can get.
Naturally boyish, charmingly handsome. (thank u thank u@st4dust for quick post

• Like 7

Am having flu and fever but can't help to come to the thread to read Bo Gum's update. Thanks to all chingus for the update. 

The Taiwan Media's picture is really good!! Eventhough Bogummy still look cute but his recent picture is more than that. He is more manly and sexy after MDBC. 

So Bo Gum did feel bad and sad that some fans did not shake his hand and left. hahahaahahhahaha so pitiful and he admitted it. He is such a cutie. Taiwan reporter really did the homework and thanks for asking this question so we know what Bo Gum was thinking. 

@4evgbogummy     Which BTS was that ? I do not remember Taek did that?? peeled the fingers off DS's hand?? hahahahahah so cute of him!1 i just remember he even got jealous when the little girl kissed DS's face in the BTS and he said CANNOT. 

ok time to doze off again.......good night all

• Like 6