Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

19 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Blossom has just released Bogum's scheduled from 1st until 4th December.

It just stated "review for the next work and break", no confirmation of him attending the MAMA awards in HK.

I'm sorry i couldn't post the screen shot here. But, it's up in Blossom website already

• Like 2

5 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:

@dahae2006 haha...your post inspired me to change my profile pic yet again. I have been wanting to change it to the pic of Bogummy and V at Lotte World. There's also another very nice one of them in the train. I can't seem to find where I saved that pic. I will use the latest pic of them. I love to see their friendship. So far, V is the one whom Bogummy will go out and have fun with (if you exclude turning up to support other actors' events). It's nice to see that he has a friend to de-stress with, much like SJK and Kwangsoo. The realities of entertainment industry are harsh. He will need close friends with whom they can encourage and support each other and a friendship that is not for the press. I hope Bogummy's popularity will not take away his ability to spend time to have fun with his close friends. 

@4evgbogummy .. are you back from your holiday? it was the same day  they went Lotte World and took train. BG was holding his lap top...

@in00022  same here. i will not watch MAMA award since Bogum will not attending.. so boring as i watched 2014 MAMA yesterday on Mnet TV.

viewimagem.png

Related image

• Like 6

@dahae2006 Aw..thank you so much for the lovely pics! They are so precious to me. I decided to save another copy again.

Spoiler

I will be in various places till end of the year haha..will be in Seoul with my husband from tomorrow....I have visited Seoul many times and have a close friend who practically lives there because of business.

CyVc2YuUoAENXzY.jpg

CyVc2TJUUAAxub0.jpg

CyVc2YwUsAESL79.jpg

CyVdMlXUkAAf2Wf.jpg

@mai5116Seeing Bogum on a Monday morning is a blessing. Energize me really quick. Battling the Monday blues

On one hand I hope he goes to MAMA and on the other I hope he will not because it will be too tiring. Knowing his perfectionist streak he will be stressed out with FM rehearsal. And in the same month he will go to HK again for FM in barely two weeks. 

• Like 4

@sara2908, you are indeed killing me with those pics of Bogum! 200% agree with you. Dashing or deliciously handsome is not enough to describe when it comes to Bogummy. Especially his smile, is to die for! Chingu, you kill me first with his morning greeting in that hot red sweater and now i die twice in a day when you posted those pics of him in denim. Oh no, my poor poor heart! :sweatingbullets:

On the other note, honestly, my greedy heart wants him to attend the MAMA awards in HK but knowing that his upcoming schedule for his Asia FM Tour gonna be really tight, it's better for him to be on break. I don't want to see a skinny Bogummy again. Sigh..

• Like 2

A rough translation of one report that has come out. The gorgeous pics were taken today for Taiwan media reports.

At the interview, Bogummy expressed his surprise that even the reporters have watched MDBC and is thankful for that. He was asked about his thoughts on his explosive popularity. He said one consequence that comes from that is the loss of his privacy. He said he is still a normal person who needs his privacy and the loss of it from his popularity is a high price to pay. (I hope that Bogummy will not have to suffer the consequences that some like SJK or JIS had to undergo with crazy fans stalking them and invading their private spaces and even their girlfriends' homes etc. As for the media, as many reporters have been charmed by him, I think they will not go overboard.)

In MDBC, LY had to fight for his love with JY character, and he was asked if this happened in reality, how he would act. He said he would choose love over friendship and cannot ever imagine the girl he loves marrying his good friend. Haha...this possessive streak of him has been very consistent.

Spoiler

Nothing here. I had accidentally clicked on the spoiler.

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

@mai5116Such a good Monday today is. Could drown in his gorgeous smile . 

Love it when we could actually understand what he's saying without having to wait for translation in the greeting vid

I really like this interviews, there are more information about his views by Park Bo Gum's own speaking

From Apple Daily Taiwan : Translation By plainbogum

[TRANS] "Though I'm thankful MDBC has let more intl fans know abt me, I'm q upset as my privacy isn't respected."

[TRANS] #ParkBoGum sincerely said "I'm human after all". He hopes that fans can give him some personal space.

[TRANS] If #ParkBoGum and his friend like the same person, he would choose love over friendship.

[TRANS] This is because #ParkBoGum can't imagine how it'd feel if his friend & the person he likes marry each other.

[TRANS] A rebellious thing that #ParkBoGum has done: not contacting his parents/taking a longer time to reply them. He thinks they'll worry.

• Like 5

Spoiler

PARK BO GUM’S EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS WITH TAIWANESE MEDIA

Park Bo Gum was visited and interviewed by Taiwanese press today in Seoul because Moonlight Drawn by Clouds will begin airing on December 1 in Taiwan. Funnily, there weren’t any questions asked in relation to the drama, LOL, but I really don’t mind since we’ve read enough from the Korean press. There are some new stuff, so let’s look at these interesting Q&As.

EXTRACTS FROM YAHOO! TAIWAN:

除了興奮分享美國行程之外,還說自己很後悔沒有好好學中文,被問到友情與愛情會選哪一個時,朴寶劍猶豫了很久表示:「我選愛情。」

He was excited and shared his trip about USA, but the article includes none of this. Tsk. He also said he regretted not learning Chinese properly. When asked to choose between friendship and love, he hesitated for a long time before choosing love. This is because he can’t imagine seeing the girl he loves being together with his best friend. Note: Apple Daily wrote that he can’t imagine/visualise the girl he loves marrying his best friend. I’m not sure which is more accurate.

被提到自己是「零負評男星」時,他表示若是遇到不尊重對方或不懂得體諒對方之人的話,他還是會有不開心的時候。

Being called ‘Male star with zero negative comments’, he expresses when he meets disrespectful or inconsiderate people, he does have times where he felt unhappy.

似乎相當重視「尊重」的寶劍也提到,因為走紅的關係,雖然很開心可以被世界各國的粉絲認識,但現在私生活被嚴重打擾讓他相當苦惱。

Bo Gum, who seems to value ‘respect’, also mention he is happy that fans all around the world now know him, but he’s also distressed that his private life is severely disturbed.

不過被問到最近最後悔的事情是什麼時,朴寶劍表示就是受訪的當下,因為覺得沒有好好學中文,所以無法和台灣記者們直接溝通,讓他相當懊惱。

When asked whether there is anything he regretted recently, Bo Gum said now during the interview, because he didn’t get to learn Chinese properly so he feels annoyed that he can’t communicate with the Taiwanese reporters directly.

最近網路熱傳朴寶劍參加見面會時,因為粉絲們過度緊張,讓朴寶劍伸出去的手只好尷尬收回的影片。朴寶劍對此難過地表示,因為這種情況發生過很多次,讓他心裡很受傷,不過因為時間很趕,他也只能「目送」粉絲們離開,逗趣的回答讓現場媒體笑聲不斷。

Oh. This reporter did her/his homework.Recently during signing event, there are fans that were too nervous resulted in Bo Gum ended up doing air handshake. Bo Gum expresses sadly that these sort of incidents have happened many times; he felt hurt, but due to time constraint, he can only ‘watch’ them leave. His funny answer made the reporters laugh non-stop.

而向來是「乖乖牌」的朴寶劍,被問到做過最叛逆的事情是什麼時,朴寶劍想了相當久,記者都已經進行下一題的提問時他才回答:「沒有打電話回家,讓家人擔心」,讓台灣媒體真的見識到這傳說中的「乖乖牌」果然名不虛傳。

「乖乖牌」 Obedient/Goodie good Bo Gum is asked to what’s the most rebellious thing he’s done. He thinks for a looong time; just when the reporter is going to ask the next question then he answered, “Not calling home and letting family worry”.

而寶劍在收到Yahoo!奇摩的禮物時,對於造型可愛又多功能的禮物感到相當驚喜與感謝,還一臉很惋惜地表示:「我都沒有準備禮物給你們耶,沒想到你們都有帶禮物給我們,真的很感謝呢!」

He was given a present from Yahoo! Taiwan, but there is no description of what it is except the gift is cute and multi-functional. Bo Gum was surprised and thankful. He also felt regretful: “I did not prepare gifts for you all and I didn’t expect you all to prepare gifts for me. I am sincerely grateful!”

Source: Yahoo! Taiwan

EXTRACTS FROM APPLE DAILY:

他近來隨劇組到海外旅行、平常上學都被人群包圍,他笑說,因為《雲》劇讓更多海外粉絲認識他,覺得非常感謝,但私生活沒能受到尊重,讓他有些難過,他語重心長表示:「我也是人啊。」盼大家能多給他一些私人空間。

Bo Gum said he’s thankful that due to Moonlight Drawn by Clouds, many overseas fans have come to know him, but he feels a little bit sad that his private life is not being respected. ‘I am also human.’ he said with a sincere and earnest tone. I’m not sure whether he said he hope everyone give him some private space, or Apple Daily is asking on his behalf based on the article.

《雲》劇殺青後,他隨雜誌到美國洛杉磯工作,也利用空檔在當地走走。第一次造訪美國的他,眼睛瞪大說:「全部的事情都很神奇!」而最讓他激動的則是好萊塢著名「HOLLYWOOD」標誌,他邊講邊興奮拍大腿,向記者表示:「我去了2次!」他在中國戲院的星光大道看到地上巨星們的手印,內心澎湃,眼神堅定地說道:「突然有了更大的目標,希望也能把語言學好,有機會進軍好萊塢。」

After wrapping the drama, he went to LA for work, and also made use of the free time to visit around. It was his first time in USA, “Everything is amazing!” said Bo Gum with his eyes wide-open. He was most excited with the Hollywood sign. He told the reporters with excitement by hitting his own thigh, “I went there twice!” He also went to TCL Chinese theatre and saw all the superstars’ handprints. With determination in his eyes, he said: “Suddenly (I) have a bigger goal, (I) hope to learn the language (English I suppose) well and has the opportunity to enter Hollywood.”

I’m not sure I want to encourage that since Asians, no matter what, never get good roles in Hollywood.

朴寶劍出道以來沒傳過負面緋聞,曾同台過的藝人也大讚他個性善良沒缺點,那有沒有做過叛逆的事呢?他歪頭想了超過10秒想不到,直到已經聊到下一題,突然說:「就是不跟父母聯絡,或是比較晚回覆。」聽到記者說這種事情很平常,一般人天天都在做,他認真地回:「父母會擔心耶!」十分孝順。

Since debut Bo Gum never had any negative scandal; co-stars praise his personality and say he has no shortcomings, but has he done anything rebellious? He tilted his head and thinks for over 10 seconds until the next question was going to be asked, “Not staying in contact with my parents, or responded a bit late.” said Bo Gum all of a sudden. When he heard the reporters said that kind of thing is pretty normal, people do it every day, he answered seriously, “But the parents/family will be worried!” Apple Daily’s reporter expresses that Bo Gum is very fillial piety.

Source: Apple Daily

Credit: https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/11/28/park-bo-gums-exclusive-interviews-with-taiwanese-media/

• Like 7

I'm speculating that it's going to be difficult for Bogummy to get the CP award with YJ at the KBS awards as the Song-Song couple is way too strong. If there's only 1 CP award for male-female pairing, I think it would go to the Song-Song couple. Maybe, all of this subtle hints is to manage fans' expectations. I'd still be very happy if Bogummy and Dongyeon can get the CP bromance award. The portrayal of their friendship in MDBC is extremely touching and Ep 17 is my favorite episode of MDBC because of that.

• Like 4

Bogummy's "thank you" in Cantonese is so cute.... Haha, I was wondering if he would speak in Cantonese for his HK FM greetings video. Cantonese proves to be too difficult for him to manage haha...Mandarin words are easier to learn. And spoken Cantonese goes really fast, seriously, like the same things can be said in half the time, so I can expect a lot of conversation from the HK FM.  I'm so looking forward to the HK FM!!! 

• Like 7