Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Guys, let me tell you a story.  Is this a story or a testimony? i don't know either, you will figure out after you read it. lol

I have never seen any flaw in PBG acting, some might say: " may be because you love him, may be because you are his loyal fan, but trust me honey, this kid knows how to act, he acts with his whole body to deliver the amount of emotion needed. Don't get me started with his famous face acting, they say " his face says it all",  i say " i second that". He is a brilliant top actor, he is not a rookie anymore.  God blessed him with an acting talent, from 2011 until now, we can witness this journey.        Improvement? guys, we don't need to go here, this is the basis of life, we improve everyday, even billionaires always think of a way to make more money the next day!

On a serious note, this kid proved them wrong, those who used to think that being popular and being polite are  mutually exclusive, that you cannot be both. After getting to know him, i started to question my life, everything i do and got me thinking " i am not a public person yet managing one's life might be a hard think to do, how perfect of him to always remember his manners despite the public attention, to always remember what is right despite peer pressure, i say peer pressure because we live in a world with different surroundings that might affect us. After that, i decided to start being right and to stay true despite what others expect from me, all this thank to the one and only PBG.

Loyal fans, i cannot finish, i cannot turn off my computer without asking you guys to stay right and true. you have chosen the right direction, the right person to support. I am sure they will show you how imperfect he is, but honey, those so called imperfections made us love him,  his unique traits made him a unique person, a role model to this young generation, some call those traits his magic, magic that attracts people, from children to grand parents.

thanks you for taking your time to read my letter( hhhh is this a letter?). God bless you, with God everything is possible.( happy sunday everyone)

• Like 13

2 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Folks, this is my translation of an article that came out on naver today.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002859590

Title: PBG who has been rewarded with two holidays: Let's talk about this Box Office Actor

R88 made PBG a star. The success of his follow up project, MDBC made PBG a top star. Now he is recognized as a box office actor. He's now the top choice for a lot of production houses. Many movie and drama scripts have been offered to him and the production teams are now having a war over him. According to his agency, he will select his next project carefully. Everyone is also looking forward to his next project with great anticipation.

Many movie and drama scripts have been offered to him and the production teams are now having a war over him -->> wow wow wow!!! having a war over him. Bo Gum has become a Hot Cake now. wooohoooooo

Please take time to select the project. I think he will read the scripts during his break time time. 

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, Michelle JG said:

Many movie and drama scripts have been offered to him and the production teams are now having a war over him -->> wow wow wow!!! having a war over him. Bo Gum has become a Hot Cake now. wooohoooooo

Please take time to select the project. I think he will read the scripts during his break time time. 

Jumping-the-queue.gif

Production teams are lining up with scripts for Bo Gum... hehhehe

• Like 9

@soadako

"let's be actors who can touch the hearts of the viewers through our acting"  -->> He has been doing it and he has succesfully touched viewers' heart through his acting. For so long i have finally found a male actor who has good acting skill and can talk with his eyes without a script. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Folks, this is my translation of an article that came out on naver today.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002859590

Title: PBG who has been rewarded with two holidays: Let's talk about this Box Office Actor

R88 made PBG a star. The success of his follow up project, MDBC made PBG a top star. Now he is recognized as a box office actor. He's now the top choice for a lot of production houses. Many movie and drama scripts have been offered to him and the production teams are now having a war over him. According to his agency, he will select his next project carefully. Everyone is also looking forward to his next project with great anticipation.

Yes, Bogum, that's the wisest and best  way to proceed! 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, tiendoank said:

Talking about the next role I want him to try (coz it's waaay more fun to discuss that than feeding a troll), I'd love him to try something like this.

Anyone here familiar with a Taiwanese drama called Mars, starring Vic Zhou and Barbie Zhu?? It is still one of my all time favorite drama, and the best role from Vic (for me). He played double (the bad boy Ling and his timid twin Sheng), and the drama did wonderful displaying his bad boy, tough persona.

I luuuuv that the drama didn't central on the love story (the OTP were together from Ep 5 - If I'm not mistaken). Instead, it dealt more with psychological areas of Ling, who felt that there's a devil inside his soul (kinda like Min), and even rape case (experienced by the main female lead). Heavy topics I said.

It would be great if Bogum takes this kind of complicated role in the future. 

@tiendoank  ,, i have watched Meteor Garden (taiwan F4)  Jerry Yen, - Vic Zhou and actress Barbie Zhu ( her name Da S- she got one sister looks like her) .. so i know a bit about this drama as i love both actor and actress.. bogum should choose a project carefully. As per Bloomssom,  his company will only allow him to act next year only... 

• Like 5

I totally agree with @tiendoank, i would love to see a PBG-starring remake of MARS. i loved that drama so much, i even bought the dvd. It would be a good challenge for him i think, ang i would love to see him shed his boyish image with it. 

• Like 5

Spoiler

oh i just backtrack here and lmao daynci again?

after bringing many thoughtless comment and trouble in MDBC thread now it Bogum thread turn lol

well i actually ignored that person already since already tired seeing the multiple record of confusing comment without understanding what the real intention behind so better just ignore for me personally since that person doesn't seem to know when to stop so whatever lol:P

i apologies if what i say above is just my misunderstanding since myself have not that good English skill so i might fail to understand what the person wanna convey which i would be glad if it truly a misunderstanding&innocent and not like what i expected since it would be scary if just acting innocent lol..i also won't waste time to debate since i might be the one end up looking as the bad guy instead lol

Bogum must be having so much fun at Cebu and with his love for outdoor and extreme sport he must be trying everything he can found there especially with his planning trip im guessing he already have everything planned on where to go or what to do from day one until last day of trip and i doubt he just gonna chill at hotel which already done at first day when he can go out and having major fun for rest of holiday

i love how KDY is glued to him there lol, Bogum must be enjoying having cute dongsaeng to take care off and be good friend :P

im happy he not gonna go choosing next project right away but Blossom give him time until next year so he can rest but well of course there CF, studies and fanmeet :P

they can take their sweet time choosing the right and good project for next acting job

he already proved he is very talented young actor which many script gonna keep coming and i love that he have more freedom to choose his work now and more choices so there should be more interesting good role between those offers

keep being yourself Bogum and just ignore the haters which always come with price of popularity...

Edited by salz
  • Like 12

MOD NOTE:

Hi all,

Please remember that the Soompi community is very diverse. Members from all over the world gather here to share a common love for someone or something. With that being said, language barriers are always a potential issue in some situations and, from what I've gathered, that seems to be the case here.

Remember that thoughts may not always end up being accurately articulated, especially for many Soompiers who use English as a second (or even third) language. I hope everyone can be a bit more understanding towards each other to avoid any further friction in the thread. It's best to talk things out, calmly and rationally, so the true meaning behind someone's words can be revealed. No one is and should be verbally attacking anyone else.

If an issue truly arises, please do not continue to engage and simply report the post(s) in question. That way, the thread that you care for and love so much can continue to be a bright, positive place to be. :)

- akina

• Like 8

I posed the question a few pages back because I wanted to move away from haters, and I am sad to see my question twisted to continue circling around hate.

1.  Thank you to the creative responses that looked into the future, outside of the box and came up with great ideas moving forward for dramas for Bogum to tackle. No one is perfect, but people are born with talent. Bogum has been born with a talent for acting but why I stan him is I have seen and believe he is committed to WORKING on this talent. Maybe I am not on soompi enough but I dont think I have seen other actors thread have to deal with such entitled statements regarding their work. I have my theories to why some posters center themselves with a sense of authority but then this thread should be renamed after that poster and not PBG because the comments reveal more about the poster than about him.

@4evgbogummy I share the same sentiments regarding MDBC that I also wont further rant on this thread cause it might hurt some people feelings. But I have to say at about ep 11/12 I got a deep seated anger in my chest, because I was very  angry at the director,writer, and fellow actors placing most of the work/energy on PBG. Basically, the burden of how much PBG had to work over and with was overwhelming. Looking back retrospectively, or trying to find the silver lining, I see it as PBG answering my fear. PBG acting power in reply for me still left me with worries that it was because of the writer and director that I still liked him so much. With MDBC, bogum answered me, that no, even with a mediocre director and bad writer, he can rise and be great. However, i pray he doesnt have to for his next production "carry" the thing because 1. it is unhealthy 2. a waste of his talent 

• Like 8

Spoiler

since im so tired with all the childish immature shipper self-made drama with non stop complaint/conspiracy theories/dramatic speculation over small matters born after MDBC, i seriously pray his next project gonna be something without any love line with anyone just like Min(well there still bromance with his bro but that another story)

i don't even mind he play serial killer again(much darker and scarier than Min) or new type of villain just not a romcom again just after MDBC..i just hope he not gonna be stereotype into romance drama/movie because of MDBC image but in Bogum i trust he just not seem the type to choose similar role but willing to challenge various role and keep improving his skill :P

i love having him in weekly drama but at same time i wanna see him becoming serious movie actor as well such as Kang Dong Won, Won Bin(well he no longer active but one of my favorite actor), Yoo Ah In etc and getting more recognition as actor with good choices

i would love to see him working with the writer from Signal since judging from Signal the writer is brilliant :P

if Shin pd and Reply writer ever retire from doing Reply series and wanna create a whole different drama it would be great if they wanna work with Bogum again because they will make such powerful combination of talent lol:P

Edited by salz
  • Like 7

Park Bo Gum, Kwak Dong Yeon, And More Relax In The Sun In More Photos From “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Vacation

kwak dong yeon park bo gum

Some of the actors of “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” have shared more shots from the cast and crew’s reward vacation in Cebu, Philippines!

After posting some photos of the cast and crew at dinner together on October 21, actor Bang Joong Hyun has shared more photos from their trip.

He writes on a photo of Park Bo Gum and Kwak Dong Yeon hanging out by the ocean, “Park Bo Gum and Kwak Dong Yeon who have a great brotherly love. Park Bo Gum takes really good care of Kwak Dong Yeon and treasures him. Even here, these two kids are always together. I hope that their friendship will stay the same for a long, long time.”

He also uploaded a picture of himself and Park Bo Gum resting on a boat, and jokes that they tried hard to make themselves look cool for the photo, which was taken by Kwak Dong Yeon. “Park Bo Gum does his best when we do staged shots… that’s why I like you,” he writes.

Clouds” hit ratings of 23.3 percent at its peak and wrapped up with its finale last Tuesday. The cast and crew left for their reward vacation together on October 21.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/23/park-bo-gum-kwak-dong-yeon-relax-sun-photos-moonlight-drawn-clouds-vacation/

• Like 7