Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Some fans who went for the MDBC fansign have shared their comments on DC. Have picked out some to translate for our enjoyment. 

Fan 1

F : My mind went blank when I saw him. I mustered all the strength that I have and said in my most gentle voice to him, "I don't permit. PBG, you are my person!"

PBG : (while signing, he looked at me) You are also my person!

F : I had wanted to tell you my well wishes for you but I got messed up, (made *cry* sound)

PBG : Thank you for telling me this (imitate same *cry* sound)

F said she had wanted to give Bogummy some snacks as gifts but he refused to accept gifts. He held her hand and apologized profusely about that. Then he did a High 5 with her and she left.

( Aigoo Bogummy, you have to stop being so chummy with your fans. Don't you know they already need resuscitation after just looking at you. If you tell them they are your persons, they may never be revived?)

• Like 20

Fan 2

F : In my heart, you are my dream emperor.

PBG : Wow, that's a beautiful thing to say!

F said she was overjoyed at that praise and she had also shaken his hands!

Bogummy, you are good with words! And the best part is : you sincerely mean them. Aigoo...how more perfect can you be?

• Like 19

Fan 3

F : Hello

PBG : Hello

F : Please write that I will be successful in (her job).

PBG : This is your job?

F : I am going for an interview tomorrow. 

PBG : Wish you a smooth and successful interview!

F said she was so grateful to have such a long conversation with Bogummy. And she realised that his hands are very very big and warm and felt rough. He held her hands for a while. 

F : Thank you so so much!

PBG: I should be the one to be thankful because you came to see me!

This fan is one of the bravest! She ended up having a long conversation with him! Folks, please keep your cool if you want to hear more of Bogummy's voice! As for me, with my weakness for his voice, I think I'd most probably be a bundle on the floor the moment he says something, sigh...

• Like 16

Fan 4

This fan made the yakwa cakes for Bogummy. He apologized to say that he would not accept gifts. He looked at her and said you are my 'yakwa' already and I am thankful.

Bogummy, if you do not want to have to call the ambulance for your fans, please mind the level of sweetness you dished out to them haha...

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, Sielita Ann Oller said:

Hi!! Cha here, admin of PBGPH. We all know that MBDC cast will visit Cebi, PH. Please help us make these hashtags on twitter!! #WelcomeBogum #BOGUMMYinCebu #MBDCinCebu

Thank you! 

@Sielita Ann Oller  , sure cha...#WelcomeBogum #BOGUMMYinCebu #MBDCinCebu   Please change MDBC instead of MBDC...

bogummy in your country, please share news / photo to us....

@4evgbogummy ... thank you for sharing.. what a kid..

• Like 5

Alright, there are many more of such comments from K fans who went for the fansign. My own conclusion after reading these comments? Bogummy is really very sweet to his fans. He listens to what they have to say. He is also thankful and appreciative of them. And his humility shows through. 

And a lot of them said that in person, he is really really good looking and has very bright and clear eyes that make him look pure and innocent.

Don't bother to prepare gifts or even food for him now. It's all categorically refused now. Smart step to take, Bogummy! The memory from pictures of him being laden with his hands full with fans' gifts and sticking out his tongue from the embarrassment during his early Music Bank days still makes me laugh. And he would carry most of the gifts himself with Kwangjun taking only some and sometimes not at all! What a thoughtful and thankful boy!

• Like 14

Talking about the video recording of him and CSB circulating all over,

Spoiler

I'd say, yes, Bogummy, stick strictly to "no Instagram", "no recording and no photography" without your consent policy! Things like these can get out of hand and with video and photo edits, all kinds of distortions of the truth can happen..sigh...

But seriously, I see nothing wrong at all in that video. It's just adorable Bogummy saying no to a request in his usual, adorable way. What's there to speculate for crying out loud?!

Folks, as true fans, let's not jump on the bandwagon of rumour mongering and spreading of nonsense. As I have said before, as a first time fan of an actor, I am idealistic and I simply cannot understand some of these nosy and immature behaviors I have seen. 

• Like 10

@4evgbogummy thanks for sharing as always!!! 

Bogum is really a humble person and kind to the fans. I wish i could be at the fan sign. Now i am waiting for him to come to SEA for fan meeting. Otherwise will need to fly to Korea to see him. To see him personally is on top of my to-do list now. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, mai5116 said:

@mellinadear

Reveal hidden contents

I though the issue has died down. This morning the first thing i saw when i woke up was the clip of Bogum and SB. They claimed that Bogum's hand was on SB lap. But, if you look clearly, it was SB hand on her laps all the way. I'm sorry for bringing up this matter here but this issue came up because both Boguma and YJ were "cold" and "distant" towards each other in the wrapped up party last night and not as sweet as at the fan sign event later that afternoon. They also said that YJ was more comfortable with DY through out the party. Too many assumptions regarding last night party and the clip make it worse. Bogum has always been friendly towards all his co-stars and it was clearly not his hand on SB lap but rumors spread fast. And from what i know YJ needs to attend the BLIY press con this morning, that's why she can't make it to the 2nd round. Sometimes fans are making up things that aren't there. Like i've said before, there's nothing wrong of being a shipper but please don't be an emotional shipper, be a rational one instead. I hope this matter won't give a bad effect on our Bogummy image.

At times like this , i  really hate those unreasonable shippers......:angry:

• Like 2

BTS’s V Shares Park Bo Gum’s Reaction To Their “Blood Sweat & Tears” MV

park bo gum v

BTS guests on October 20’s episode of the radio show “Park So Hyun’s Love Game,” and the guys talk a bit about V’s good friendPark Bo Gum!

A fan first writes in to ask if V has talked to Park Bo Gum lately, and if he watched his drama “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.”

“We talked yesterday,” says V. “We’ve been promoting the album, so I couldn’t watch it live, but I’ve seen highlights. And I contacted Park Bo Gum to tell him that he looks really cool in it.”

Suga then cracks the others up by calling Park Bo Gum by his name informally, and when they protest, he replies with a laugh, “What, we’re the same age!”

Host Park So Hyun asks V if Park Bo Gum has heard their new song “Blood Sweat & Tears” yet. V replies, “He told me he saw the music video. He said that each of us seems to be more sophisticated and cool now, and that we’ve become really sexy.”

“Who do you think is number one in Park Bo Gum’s heart?” asks Park So Hyun. “He can’t like all of you the same amount!” The others laugh and Suga says, “I think Park Bo Gum only knows V!”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/20/btss-v-shares-park-bo-gums-reaction-blood-sweat-tears-mv/ 

• Like 6