Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Haha..one of the topmost Knetz comments : Bogum-ah, you have been poisoned before, haven't you? How is it that you can act so well?

And I was thinking, you might as well add, Bogum-ah, you have been stabbed before, haven't you? Or you have had your throat slit before, haven't you?

Our Bogummy's acting in all these scenes is just absolutely daebak!

• Like 10

19 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:

How will our Crown Prince Lee Young get out of the bind he's in?

image credit Insectx1225

Stay tuned for after tomorrow you will not see me as Crown Prince Lee Young anymore!

Whenever and wherever I see a photo of him like this online, one eyebrow raised and smirking, I touch the monitor/screen of my phone and whisper: "Saranghae, Bo Gum-ah..."  :heart:

• Like 3

Park Bo-gum's fans donate to celebrate end of 'Love in the Moonlight'

Actor Park Bo-gum's fans have carried out an act of kindness to celebrate the end of "Love in the Moonlight," a popular South Korean TV series featuring the actor, which airs its final episode on Tuesday night. 

Under Park's name, the fan club Bogum Ilbo donated around $1,000 to both the "Light of Hope" project and the "Forest for Victims of Military Sexual Slavery by Japan" campaign. 

The former, which is run by the Seoul-based international non-government organization World Share, provides funds for pediatric cataract surgeries, while the latter, a co-project between social venture Tree Planet and The Korean Council for the Women Drafted for Military Sexual Slavery by Japan, aims to restore the dignity of former World War II sex slaves by planting a memorial forest for the victims.

The fandom chose to make donations to the forest campaign as Park has often been spotted showing support for former comfort women. 

"All donations were made voluntarily. We hope that what initially started off in order to support the actor becomes a light of hope to socially neglected people," Bogum Ilbo said. (Yonhap)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201610181613501362404_2

• Like 9

29771814054_5a8f5b37d3_o.gif\

30285661792_5119f1b6fe_o.gif

credit as logo

@Grace1003Did you use your FB or naver to log in. I try before using naver log in but not sure if my vote is counted

@4evgbogummyThanks for the heads up. Wish I am on holiday recovering from MDBC and could laze around all day waiting for the fansign. I think there'll be fast update from Bogum fans. Who is the lucky ones manage to get the lottery ticket fansign

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

@Grace1003Did you use your FB or naver to log in. I try before using naver log in but not sure if my vote is counted

@4evgbogummyThanks for the heads up. Wish I am on holiday recovering from MDBC and could laze around all day waiting for the fansign. I think there'll be fast update from Bogum fans. Who is the lucky ones manage to get the lottery ticket fansign

No, I will try again.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003001818&spi_ref=m_entertain_twitter&from=message&isappinstalled=0

Naver News

Title : MDBC PD's regret that there was insufficient focus on bromance between Lee Young and Byungyeon

In an interview reported in Naver today, MDBC's PD has expressed his regret that there was insufficient focus on the bromance between LY and BY. He said both actors have a very strong chemistry between them and both are very good actors. And both have managed to captivate the hearts of the audience through their display of their friendship.

PD said the character of BY is crafted much like Tony Leong's character in the movie, Internal Affairs. He's a character torn between his mission and his friendship with LY. It would have been more perfect if they had been able to flesh out this character and his inner struggles and the bromance between him and LY a bit more. PD also said that this team of young actors got on supremely well. Although the schedule was physically tiring, it helped that there was a lot of cheer and laughter as they cheered one another on. He also expressed regret that there was insufficient screen time to show audience more of the relationship between CSB and LY and the loveline between RO and JY's character as well as the two love triangles amongst these 4 characters.

My two cents. PDnim, you have already done a good job. Since you raised this yourself, may I just say that had this realization been made earlier, then the plot development around Ep 12-15 could have been hastened a little to include these because I did feel that Eps 12-15 were a little draggy and there were just a tad too much of hero saving damsel in distress focus. I would have loved a bit more of the drama in Ep 17 in the mentioned episodes haha...Nonetheless, MDBC has been a great production. So yes, don't be too hard on yourself and there's no need to look back and regret, PDnim. The vision is always 20-20 when you look back. There's always room for improvement. Next time you know. When you have Bogummy, you must try to give us more bromance. And yes, I'd vote LY-BY as best bromance!

• Like 13

Spoiler

Hope you chingus don't mind me posting this bit about MDBC here since I don't visit the MDBC thread. 

Incidentally, I am not sure if K audience has reacted like the C fans whose weibo accounts I follow and whether that explains why the PD said what he said. The C fans love yesterday's episode and some have been quite vocal about their regret that this came too little and too late. In fact, quite a lot of them have been crying out for more bromance between LY and BY and between LY and JY's character since very early on in MDBC haha...Also, CSB's character has been left out in the cold...sigh...she deserves a bit more screen time. I have been very impressed with her acting. Don't get me wrong. Certainly, none of this should impact on our Bogummy's screen time! Many of us fans watch MDBC for Bogummy!

Okay, will stop here. Haha..I can be quite a drama critic if left unchecked. 

• Like 8