Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

44 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

According to the Moolmang poll of netizens results released today, the top 3 male stars who evoke love from maternal instincts of females are: 

1. Kim Soo-Hyun at 39.5%

2. PBG at 25.4%

3. Lee Jong-suk at 12:7%

haha, don't know about you but I have seen all 3 but the only one that evokes maternal instincts love from me is our Bogummy. And I'm entitled to take a stand as I have a rather grown up son haha...! 

Me too me too! All three my fav, but only Bogummy stuck in my mind like .... every now and then I had this silly smile on my face no matter where I am... that's how much he's in my mind :wub:

Never in my whole life have I felt this kinda feeling for an actor :flushed:

• Like 6

Folks, there's news that because the team wants MDBC to have a solid ending, they will be filming till noon tomorrow!

For this reason alone, I am very happy that the end of MDBC is here. I can't bear to see this kind of schedule any more. My maternal instincts is causing me to want to write a petition to the production team if not for the fact that it is finally coming to an end! Our Bogummy deserves a good, long rest..though I would love to see him not too long from now, for his own good, I do want him to go back to his university life, finish all his modules for this academic year and complete his university studies without deferment. Also want him to spend time with his family and friends. Fame and career should never take precedence over his well-being. 

Sigh...this is the mother in me talking to son...

@getting2dreamy @Michelle Tang Haha incidentally, we belong to the majority group of Bogummy's fans. I married rather young and my son is just a tad younger than Bogummy haha..

7CE31733-EA51-4AB1-A9F4-2117C1C57FB4_zps

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, daynci said:

i rewatch r88, they call him hee dong dong?

i still love taek more than lee young

Fully agree!!! Lee Young is too unreal as a drama character for me. And I like that Taekie is so adorably human (like he could be torn between friendship and love) whereas Lee Young is like a fairytale character and one who is too one-sided about his love. 

^^ but isn't that the reason we watch dramas? We always dream about fantasy or fairytale things? However I do appreciate realism at time and in history there are Powerful figures that gave up thing for "love" 

neways first post here but I'm been lurking thanks guys for sharing all the bogummie goodies xP

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Folks, there's news that because the team wants MDBC to have a solid ending, they will be filming till noon tomorrow!

For this reason alone, I am very happy that the end of MDBC is here. I can't bear to see this kind of schedule any more. My maternal instincts is causing me to want to write a petition to the production team if not for the fact that it is finally coming to an end! Our Bogummy deserves a good, long rest..though I would love to see him not too long from now, for his own good, I do want him to go back to his university life, finish all his modules for this academic year and complete his university studies without deferment. Also want him to spend time with his family and friends. Fame and career should never take precedence over his well-being. 

@getting2dreamy @Michelle Tang Haha incidentally, we belong to the majority group of Bogummy's fans. I married rather young and my son is just a tad younger than Bogummy haha..

oh my god, film till noon tomorrow? What a killing schedule the cast and crew have. Please PD-nim, no matter how tight the schedule is please feed our Bogummy well. His needs snacks on top of main course and his snacks are hamburgers , rice cakes and cookies. Bo Gum has slimmed down a alot. Please!!!!

@4evgbogummy haha  i am happy that i belong to the majority group of Bogummy's fans. Opposite of you, i married late and my sons are way younger than Bogummy. Eventhough Bogummy is so called my 3rd sons now but he is the tallest and eldest!! 

• Like 6

@4evgbogummy Lol your mama bear instinct is strong. They will film till noon? Aish? I hope the cast and crew coke out strong and their efforts ain't in vain.

I love Taek, his character will forever be in my heart but I love Lee yeong too. There's nothing wrong with fairytale stories as I'm a big Fan of them. We have a lot of stuffs going on in the real world and sometimes fairytale endings are a good escape from reality + Lee yeong's character shows that Gummy is capable of playing any role.Be it a pyscho, Baduk genius & a prince. I'm just glad he's being acknowledged for his rolhis

Welcome @nanstarrr to all things Bogum.:)

• Like 7

006pXp4bjw1f8uuoavhnjj30d10mlwf8.jpg

006pXp4bjw1f8uuobb8lbj30da0h8t9b.jpg

credit as logo

@mai5116bahaha done ordering this morning. Can't resist the temptation. Hopefully I'll get the photos of Yeong On. Nae Saram. It has been years since I bought a CD but I think it will be worth it.It has lessen my anxiety since last week because MDBC is ending. Need some retail Bogum theraphy.

• Like 9

Min makes him get noticed. Taek makes him famous. Lee Young makes him popular.

Taek is adorable. Min is creepy. Lee Young is..... hmmm..... emotional?

three completely different characters. we dont see min in taek, we dont see taek in lee young.

im still amazed at how actors do it? be someone completely different. i do want to do it sometimes. be someone else different sometimes :D

• Like 6

1 hour ago, 4evgbogummy said:

:D Lucky you. I only have 2 lovely girls... that's why I can dream of someone like Bogummy as son-in law....... dreaming away again... :blush:

• Like 2

@4evgbogummy, thanks for the latest update on MDBC. I can't believe that this drama is going to end and tomorrow will be the last episode. As much as i want Bogummy to get a good rest since he really deserves it, i can't help but to admit that i'm going to miss this drama and our CP so and very much! I'm so used to looking forward to Monday and Tuesday every week, now it will feel empty. Btw, since they have decided to extend the shooting of the drama, i really hope it will be good ending, i'm really hoping for it.

I love both Taek and Lee Yeong characters, i love them in a different way since it's totally a different character. I fall for Taek and i fall for Lee Yeong. But i must admit that i fall for Lee Yeong more, maybe because i love fairy tales. I do wish someone like LY who fights for his love exist in real life (maybe just in my dream though :P ). Like @mellinadear said, there's lots of things going on in our world today. So, it would be good sometimes, yeah sometimes to escape from reality. However, what makes me proud the most, uri Bogum gave justice to both role and potrays it very well. That's what makes me us falls for him more and more.

@sara2908, wow, that's so fast! I'm so envy, i want to get hold of YeongOn photos too. After MDBC ended, i know that i'm going to face a serious withdrawal symptoms :tears:

I stumble into this upcoming schedule of uri Bogummy, not sure if this is accurate but just thought of sharing it here..

Credit to parkbogumonly IG

Screenshot_2016-10-17-16-31-06-1_zpsfkxn

• Like 7