Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@Grace1003 

sigh...It is because of photos like this I am reaffirmed to why bogum is the only actor I have stanned so much. I have seen him before help female costars to go downstairs as he is aware they might fall otherwise. However, by helping JY and KD, I saw him act like a captain of a sports team, giving all the players a pat on the back for the good job done, like "we did it! our first press conference!" Considering how this was when bogum had the whole kswiss thing and how gloomy he looked at that other interview with airang or something?, it just shows how mature he is to still focus on the bigger picture of the other people in the cast and his role as the main lead in setting the right atmosphere for everyone. 

• Like 10

Good day to all...

The last Sunday I will be anticipating for Monday's MDBC.  Next week will be hit by Monday blues again.

It used to be Friday as Bogummy day because we will be glued to the screen waiting for his arrival as Mubank MC and wonderful photos from fansites master.

Cu2fY2kUkAElv0D.jpg

Cu2fabuVUAAS-2v.jpg

Cu2fabtVIAAK_c9.jpg

Cu2fabvUAAAWb86.jpg

So glad  that Bogum decided to work on MDBC. Now people have acknowledge his talented skills in acting and he has shot up to be a top star. 

• Like 8

My first time posting here...hello ^^

Most of my friends in Singapore became Bogum's fans (to certain degress after their own bias) and it is mainly due to his role in MDBC as Lee Yeong. I am now totally hooked on his acting and went way back to watch some of his older dramas like R88 and Hello Monster as Min-ah. He is extremely talented and like everyone here, I will definitely suffer from withdrawal symptoms when MCBC ends in 2 days time !

We hope that he will do an Asian fanmeet tour when they return from Cebu vacations in due time ^^ 

• Like 11

8B9563BB-6D17-4980-A159-08292B0290B4_zps

I have not seen the clip posted by in00002 with Chinese subtitles. There have been at least 2 news articles released and I will translate one of them.

Title: Developing PBG has helped to raise KBS' reputation 

PBG can be described as KBS' public servant. We can certainly expect to see more of him in KBS' productions. From 2012's Bridal Mask, to Still Pictures, Wonderful Days, Tomorrow Cantabile to 2015's I remember you, PBG has participated in many KBS' dramas. After his tremendous rise to popularity after TVN's R88, KBS gave him a lead role in MDBC. As it was based on a popular novel, MDBC could be rolled out quickly by KBS.

It is accurate to say that MDBC has put a lot of focus on its characters. This is also the norm for today's dramas. But for MDBC, it would not be wrong to say that it was the charisma and outstanding acting of PBG alone that gave the drama the success it has achieved. Although the plot is important, it has been the witnessesing of PBG's acting skills and his growth as an actor that gave MDBC its present success. PBG's appearance in it allowed MDBC to achieve an astounding 20% rating and placed it at No. 1 amongst the dramas shown during the same period. MDBC is now associated with PBG and is known as Bogum's drama. 

KBS has made the right choice of developing the talent in PBG and this has raised its own reputation and standing. 

• Like 9

Talking about KBS, yes, KBS, thank you for giving us our Bogummy as Crown Prince Lee Young. Please continue to shower him with love and give him many more good dramas. 

On a separate note, KBS dramas are good for me as I can watch it in HD quality on Viu 8 hours after its broadcast in SK haha....

Only thing is, please KBS, choose a good team of good writers and PDs okay? I don't want to have to watch through episodes of poor quality drama just to catch Bogummy again, okay? (haha for the sake of KBS' past reputation, won't mention these dramas here but they do not include IRY and now MDBC though as a picky drama fan, I still will not rate these as very good dramas).

Just my two cents. I have found Bogummy's past movie projects like Coinlocker Girl, Roaring Currents, a Hard Day, to be of high quality. And so, I do want to see Bogummy in a lead role in movies in the future too! 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, WendyHo said:

My first time posting here...hello ^^

Most of my friends in Singapore became Bogum's fans (to certain degress after their own bias) and it is mainly due to his role in MDBC as Lee Yeong. I am now totally hooked on his acting and went way back to watch some of his older dramas like R88 and Hello Monster as Min-ah. He is extremely talented and like everyone here, I will definitely suffer from withdrawal symptoms when MCBC ends in 2 days time !

We hope that he will do an Asian fanmeet tour when they return from Cebu vacations in due time ^^ 

Hello, fellow Singaporean! Nice to see you here!

I introduced my colleagues to this drama and they were hooked and look forward to every Tuesday and Wednesday when we watched the subbed version during lunch time, haha.. Even my boss knows i'm crazy about this drama and no lunch invitation because i will say no...keke...

i hope they can enjoy their vacation in Cebu without fans stalking them every where they go but i think it's difficult. How i wish they could come to Singapore for holidays but i guess it's too expensive and too easy for fans to stalk them here lol.    

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, chocolatepie said:

Hello, fellow Singaporean! Nice to see you here!

I introduced my colleagues to this drama and they were hooked and look forward to every Tuesday and Wednesday when we watched the subbed version during lunch time, haha.. Even my boss knows i'm crazy about this drama and no lunch invitation because i will say no...keke...

i hope they can enjoy their vacation in Cebu without fans stalking them every where they go but i think it's difficult. How i wish they could come to Singapore for holidays but i guess it's too expensive and too easy for fans to stalk them here lol.    

I believes Ch U will broadcast this drama maybe next year end I will watch again if broadcast on our national TV with Chinese dubbed by the way I am from SG I recommended 5 colleagues to watch this drama and they got hooked. MDBC is the best drama I ever watch besides TMETS every time when i see this 2 sweetie pie lovey dovey makes my heart flutters. 

Watch wonderful mama never take notice of Bogum I guess he is about 17 or 18 when he do the bombastic dance on KBS world I notice him he grew into a very handsome young man.

• Like 2

It just struck me that the lady interviewee in that OBS feature clip has compared our Bogummy's face to that of 2 female actors - Suzy and Son Ye Jin. How interesting...must say Bogummy's face is so pretty (and beautiful) that I suppose it's not easy to find male actors' faces to compare with hehe..

Also his face does make him look more babyish than his age. And it is so so small! This may make it hard to pair him with a female actor though. Am half wondering if this was why KBS took such a long time to zero in on the female lead.  

@chocolatepie I have been catching MDBC live. I too recommended all my colleagues to watch MDBC and imposed it on my family members. I have a big kdrama watching family network (siblings and in-laws) who were all TeamJunghwan during R88. They all loved MDBC until Ep 11 or 12. Now all my colleagues whom I have convinced to watch MDBC have switched to the other competitor drama and Jealousy Incarnate. Only my family members are still grudgingly sticking to MDBC because I insisted they must complete. But they absolutely love Bogummy's and some of the other OSTs like Gummy's though. There has has been quite a bit of publicity on MDBC here, much like the publicity that DOTS got. But, unfortunately, unlike DOTS, MDBC's publicity here has been tainted with its comparison with Moonlovers and Jealousy Incarnate and I must say, a tad negative too with regard to the underage issue I guess. 

• Like 8

54 minutes ago, electricblue said:

I believes Ch U will broadcast this drama maybe next year end I will watch again if broadcast on our national TV with Chinese dubbed by the way I am from SG I recommended 5 colleagues to watch this drama and they got hooked. MDBC is the best drama I ever watch besides TMETS every time when i see this 2 sweetie pie lovey dovey makes my heart flutters. 

Watch wonderful mama never take notice of Bogum I guess he is about 17 or 18 when he do the bombastic dance on KBS world I notice him he grew into a very handsome young man.

Hi @electricblue, you are friom Singapore too?  if they broadcast on Ch U, i hope they show it on Saturday for the 1.5-2hrs slot.  If they do it on weekdays, they will end the episode abruptly.  Weekdays are usually 1hr slot, minus the ad time, it is usually 45minutes only.  MDBC is 1hr per episode and our dear tv station will halt it at 45minutes which is not the exciting part. 

My colleagues commented that he is handsome and they loved his smile.  :wub:

Actually i saw wonderful mama on cable before and did notice him, but did not surf internet to check on him.  :sweatingbullets:  Though Bo Gum character in R88 is quiet, but i like his character who will go forward and fight for what he likes and never back out/step back. I always look forward to Bo Gum's character in the drama and sit up when he appeared on the screen. 

@4evgbogummy, it's happening here as well. Either they focus on KYJ age or they degrade the drama to bring up other dramas.  The other day, they came up with another article stating that Choi Ji Woo's(nothing against her and in fact i like her in variety shows) drama snatched away MDBC viewers when MDBC rating is still twice/thrice as high as the other dramas. If they are not interested to promote MDBC, it's fine with us, just don't degrade a good drama (Daebak cast, Daebak acting, Daebak scriptwriter, Daebak PD, etc) for the sake of promoting another drama. That is why i have commented earlier that if Bo Gum doesn't come to Singapore, i'm fine with it because there will be press conference and really do not wish to see him being interviewed by the same reporters who wrote articles putting down his drama. 

• Like 3

@sara2908 MDBC make me so busy watching online without sub. rewatch on kbs world. read MDBC thread daily... really mondy will be glommy again..

welcome to bogum thread all new bogum fan. plese feel free to share news / pic here. we all freely ask or post anything related bogum. someone will reply..

@4evgbogummy . Please translate for us when you have time this cut...

• Like 2

Park Bo-gum to Celebrate Show's Success with Fans

2016101401030_0.jpg

Actor Park Bo-gum will appear at a signing event in central Seoul next Wednesday for fans of his TV series.

"Love in the Moonlight," which ends its near three-month run next Tuesday, has enjoyed great popularity with viewer ratings topping 20 percent.

Other cast members including Kim You-jung and Kwak Dong-yeon will join the event in front of Gyeongbok Palace.

Some 200 fans will be invited through a draw. Those who wish to participate in the draw can apply via broadcaster KBS' website or the Korea Creative Content Agency's social media account until Sunday.

© This is copyrighted material owned by Digital Chosun Inc. No part of it may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission.

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2016/10/14/2016101401162.html

• Like 5

img-1ff6bdeb71547ecb274bb5e165291243_zps

Our Bogummy is in someone's Instagram (think it's one of the Kims in MDBC) again.

"I have never seen anyone like you. You are like that now and I know you will continue to be like that. Our Bogummy (the fellow actually used this affectionate reference) is just such a kind-hearted person!"

• Like 10