Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@sara2908 Same here Chingu, I don't like it when they keep main leads in dark for a long time. In this case tho I understand it character wise instead plot wise. Lee Yeong  already has many suspicions because of Kims and he kinda shuts them off while he is with BY and RO, he is faithful to them. That's why as he had suspicions about them he didn't act on it. Even if he didn't recognized Ra On's as girl earlier, he had already chosen to love her for who she is, so it didn't anger him nor hindered their relationship. Even if it was blow to him when Ra On left her with sad truth, he knew her reluctance to leave him, so he didn't lose faith and didn't believe her lies. As for Byeong Yeon, after BY saved LY's life his loyalty has been solidified, if they had  confronted  about his connection to White Cloud their friendship and BY might be in danger. Also this way Byeong Yeon is able to act on his own accord, not following anyone orders. Till now he didn't disappoint so I'm not worried about ending of ep 16 ^^ To sum up, it makes Lee Yeong more human and Bo Gum balanced it well so it didn't look like LY was clueless, instead he had his own way of handling different people in different situations. LY has both high IQ and EQ lol. 

@4evgbogummy Thank you for interview translation. I like that he speaks carefully but honestly. ^^ Since he is so humble he is able to improve faster. That goofiness at the and tho :D He is always funny without meaning it. I love Min with his dry humor, Taek with his quiet reactions and Lee Yeong with his cheekiness too. 

• Like 7

@chocolatepie   you can rant here. Don't need to keep it to yourself.  Bo Gum will continue to grow and he will be famous not only in Korea but out of Korea as well. I think it is unavoidable that he will know about anti-fans and 2-faced reporters. Even though he is kind and angelic but i think he understand the realistic world well yet he still choose to treat people well and be grateful all the time. That's why we like him. 

We just need to continue to support him and may god bless him all the time. 

• Like 11

The first time I saw him was on Bridal Mask briefly, then I watched Cantabile Tomorrow and he make me hooked, even in that drama he look good with the female lead despite just being second lead. What I wanna say is he has that chemistry with whoever he's pairing up with. Even people love Bogum-Irene eventhou they just hosted a music show together. The fact that not only good looking but he also so kind & thoughtful, so whoever he's pairing with it always become 'ship-able'.

Now that MDBC comes to an end, I already can't wait for his next project!

Stay humble, Bogum-aa

• Like 6

4 hours ago, mellinadear said:

@mishagissy The press Cons are allowed for the media alone (although there are instances I have seen some fan sites attend but they must have a special Pass into the venue) except it is done in a public place whereby The organisers take into consideration that fans can be allowed to see their biases.

In case you want to meet him, well, it might be a little difficult but don't lose hope on that. LOL.

If there's a scheduled fan meeting(there's none at the moment), you can get a ticket and see him live OR public events(like fan signs) that allows the fans free opportunities to see him. You might also see him by coincidence, either on subway or wherever OR maybe he happens to be invited to a country closer to yours and you can see him at airports or wherever. There are different scenarios but it all comes down to Luck, really.:)

With the issue of being a member of Bogum ministry, it can be a little difficult (due to language). Being a member is not as easy as it used to be before (before popularity). Now you have to go through a series of rules and questions before you can be a member, so most times, some do give up. 

As of now, he has no International Fan cafe (except for Japan and Korea) but there are fan pages that helps you to know him better. Check HERE .Or you can follow some SNS accountsarrow-10x10.png on Twitter, Weibo or Instagram. :) Like @4evgbogummy mentioned, there's a kakao group chat open to his fans and it's active.

NB: THIS NOTICE IS TO ALL NEW PBG FANS.

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT PARK BOGUM DOES NOT HAVE AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTarrow-10x10.png. YOU CAN FOLLOW HIS OFFICIAL TWITTER(@BOGUMMY) & WEIBO(here ) ACCOUNTSarrow-10x10.png.:)

How do I join his kakao group chat?

• Like 1

I'm not sure what's the content of this clip, hopefully any of you ladies here can help :)

@sara2908, this one is especially for you. I know you love uri Bogummy in his wedding clothes (even though we hate the royal wedding. Lol)

• Like 4

Hello, another lurker has emerged from the sea.

Just want to say please ignore those immature shippers and fans who bashed Bo Gum. They know very well the reasons behind MDBC's drop of rating. They just want to find a reason to bash him because of their jealousy. Being famous does come with a price.

I admit I'm the type of person who gets mad when I see bad comments about Bo Gum but after reflecting myself for sometime, I came to the conclusion that getting mad over something so immature is just a waste of time and energy so as long as they don't hurt Bo Gum directly, I'll just roll my eyes and scroll down when I come across those hateful comments.

insta_zpsqad3ry8p.gif

So yes, don't let them affect your mood. Bo Gum still has a long way to go and us fans need to be strong in order to support him in the future if bad rumors ever occur again.

5 hours ago, chocolatepie said:

Actually, his chinese surname is not pronounce as 'Pu'.   for surname it should be 'piao', i'm surprise the taiwanese pronounced it that way.  

I was surprised as well since as long as I know, Taiwanese people don't pronounce the mandarin words differently from Chinese people even though they do have different accents. I think it was influenced by the Hokkien language in which they taught him sentences like "Hello, I'm Park Bo Gum" , "I'm hungry", etc. As someone who was raised in a Hokkien-ese family, I must say Bo gum's accent is really good. His English accent is also very nice. He does has a talent in language learning.

• Like 13

A brief translation of what the Music Director (?) said about Bo Gum in the video @in00022 and @onlysb1 posted above.

"When Park Bo Gum first stepped in the recording room (for his OST), I felt like I saw a very happy kid who was told he can pay a visit to his favorite amusement park that he has always longed for. The image of him walking in with a face full of happiness and excitement was very adorable."

Edit: I can totally picture him walking happily into the recording room. So happy for him. His dream finally came true. I can't stop replaying My Person lol, both the original version and Mr Remove one.

• Like 21

Welcome to all new to this thread of everything Bogummy

CupLUh1UkAAGtJb.jpg

홍시 ‏@OVO_HONGSI 

Are we calling ourselves Bogummers now. remind me of a kiddie shoe brand BubbleGummers but I like it lol.

006aDsJujw1f8r508s2hqj30qo180go5.jpg

My vitamin this morning

@4evgbogummythanks for the translation. In a way am glad MDBC is ending next week so Bogum and the rest will get their deserve break. But will miss him too much and will be getting anxious for his next work. He'll be swamped with CF and drama/movie offers after MDBC.

@mai5116  maybe he'll do the fansign in the wedding garb. So jelly with fans in Korea next week got to see him live

@onlysb1MDBC is great at going against expectation. Maybe that scene of BY and CP will not be too bad. I love too its out in the open now so BY can act according to his own wishes. Poor guy always been threatened because of his association with CP is merely to be a spy. He is between a rock and hard place. So many pitiful characters including CP all trapped because of family lineage. Full of expectation that the drama will wrap up beautifully.

• Like 6