Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

13 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

BOGUM'S AWARD SPEECH

"Thank you so much. How meaningful and precious this event is to me, I want to attend too, But I cant come because of shooting. I feel bad and regretful that I cant come. Today is Hangul Day, a day to be proud of, its an honor to me to accept a noble award like this in this day.

Thank you for director and writer who have given Reply 1988, a project that like a blessing to me. Deoksun~ah where are you? Jung Hwan~ah, Seon Woo~ya, Jung Bongie Hyung, Dong Hwi Hyung, I miss you all. No Eul Hyung too is trying hard now to get well soon. Please support him.

Deok Sun~ah you are pretty too today. She is my wife."

Hyeri replied "He is my husband. Taek~ah congratulations. In the future, I hope you get not only Asia Star Award but also World Star Award. Thank you."

Trans ©: @rynn_peace

What a moving detail to greet all of the gang, making special mention of the actor who played No Eul who is battling it out with leukemia and asking everyone to support him. So much like Bogum!

• Like 8

Just now, 4evgbogummy said:

@Grace1003 haha it's cute! I like it. Actually I like him in all the hairstyles, including his IRY centre parting hairstyle. The only one I have a slight issue with is the super curly hairstyle at one time. 

I like his short and straight...his handsome face is his saving grace as far as his coiffure is concerned.

• Like 1

congratulation Reply you guys deserve it :wub:

for me it not an award just for Reply 1988 but to the whole Reply franchise tbh but of course i think R88 is the best among the 3 :P

such pity GKP already went back?since he already MIA even before Bogum appear before :(

• Like 5

1 minute ago, 4evgbogummy said:

R88 is truly deserving of the Daesang Award. I am so happy to see so many of the R88 actors winning awards. And was so moved with DS' ah pa's reaction on stage. R88 is truly a memorable production. 

What was his reaction?

@Grace1003 He cried and muttered something to the effect of, ah, why are these children so full of nonsense (his line in R88 I think). I don't deserve this award. When PD Shin asked me to take part in this, I initially refused. At the start, the rating was bad and he encouraged us saying it would be a great achievement if we reached 9%. After that, it just took off miraculously. It's a reward I don't deserve. It's all of us.

• Like 8

@stroppyse GAVE ANOTHER TRANS OF GUMMY'S AWARD ON MDBC THREAD, I'M SHARING IT HERE

Spoiler

MC1: Last September, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand fans were asked to vote for their favorite star and chose this person. I will now reveal that result of that voting. (opens envelope) Wow. If I reveal this name, I think this theater will be in an uproar to blow up the theater with happiness, so I want to be a little cautious. 

MC2: Please reveal it. 

MC1: Yes, I will reveal it. This person is now more than an Asian star and has become a World star, and I will now reveal his name. The winner of tvN’s Asia Star is Park Bo Gum. 

Voiceover: Park Bo Gum who rose to stardom as Choi Taek has won the Asia Hallyu Star award.

MC2: Just now as Park Bo Gum’s name was shown, many people were excited. However, as you know he’s currently shooting a drama which requires night shooting, so he’s not able to participate here with us.

MC1: Because it was the tvN awards, when Park Bo Gum learned about his award, he wanted to participate in the ceremonies so much, but the shooting schedule was too tight to allow him to attend. instead, a video call will be done instead.

MC2: Wait a moment. It wasn’t a video recording that was provided. Right now, a video call will be made?

MC1: A video recording doesn’t have any emotions behind it. Right here and now, we will try to video call him. Where he will be, we’re not sure, but he’ll probably be at the shooting set. If someone could give me a phone and selca pole, we’ll try to call him. (someone hands him a phone on a pole) And, if you could reduce my face.

MC2: Come here to the center. Come to the center. Come to the center so all of these people can congratulate Park Bo Gum.

MC1: Park Bo Gum-shi! Park Bo Gum-shi!

PBG: Hello

MC2: Park Bo Gum-shi, all of these fans here want to congratulate you.

MC3: Congratulations.

MC1: All of these people here are congratulating you. You’ve won tvN Asia Star Award. 

PBG: Yes, I’m so grateful. Yes, hello. I am Park Bo Gum. Yes, in such a meaningful and precious event, I wanted to attend, but because of shooting, I couldn’t attend so I’m very regretful and sorry. tvN Asia Star on such a proud Korean night is such an honor, I’m also grateful to God for this honor. I think I received this award because of Answer Me 1988, so that I was fortunate enough to meet Answer Me 1988, I want to sincerely thank writer Lee Woo Jung and director Shin Won Ho. Deok Sun-ah, where are you? (camera shows Hyeri) Jung Hwan-ah, Sun Woo-yah, Jae Hong-hyung, Jung Bong-hyung, Dong Ryung-hyung, I miss all of you. Also, No Eul-hyung is currently trying hard for his health, so I’ve been praying for him, and later, hopefully we will meet under good circumstances. The tvN Asia Star Award seems to have been voted on by many foreign fans, so to everyone for choosing me, loving me, and cheering me on, I want to sincerely offer my thanks. For not being able to attend there today, I am really sorry. And, so that we can make a video call like this, for giving me some of their valuable time so that I can make this call, I want to sincerely thank the director and staff. (camera shows staff of MDBC in the background)

MC2: Oh, they’re behind you. 

MC1: It really is just rest time.

MC3: Ah, the Answer Me seniors, juniors, friends and everyone currently with you are all supportive.

MC1: Park Bo Gum-shi, Isn’t there anything in particular that you want to say to Deok Sun-shi?

MC2: You should just take the phone to her now. 

MC3: Take it to her. Hurry. Run. 

MC2: Run quickly. 

MC1: You’re making me work too hard. (takes the phone to Hyeri) Okay, please have a word with Deok Sun. 

MC2: Now the picture is nice. Now, this looks nice. (screen shows split screen of Hyeri and Bo Gum)

PBG: You’re pretty today also. 

MC1: Pretty. Pretty.

MC2: Give the mic to Hyeri-shi. And, give him a word of congratulations.

HR: Taek-ah, congratulations.

PBG: Thank you. 

HR starts laughing. 

MC3: Look how embarrassed she is. 

MC2: You’re not of a relationship for it to be so awkward.

PBG: She’s my wife.

HR: He’s my husband.

MC2: Oh, that’s right. Today, Hyeri-shi and Ryu Joon Yeol-shi also won a Couple Award together. Park Bo Gum-shi, did you know? 

HR: I won an award.

PBG: Yes, I heard. Many congratulations!

HR: Thank you.

MC3: Well, Park Bo Gum-shi also won an award, so Hyeri-shi, please congratulate him. 

HR: I should?

MC3: Yes.

HR: Husband, for winning the Asia Star Award, congratulations. And, in the future, not just Asia, I”m expecting you to be a World Star. 

MC2: Yes, congratulations. 

PBG: Thank you, Deok Sun. 

MC2: Is this an actual rest time, or did they just give you a little time while shooting to make this call?

PBG: We’re in the middle of shooting, so they just gave me a few minutes to make this call. 

MC2: So, you must be a little considerate then, so we’ll have to send you quickly back to your shooting.

MC3: Yes, we can’t mess up the shooting schedule.

MC2: Once again, I offer you sincere congratulations.

MC3: Congratulations. Thank you.

PBG: I sincerely thank you. 

HR: Congratulations!

MC3: So, we were just using videos to actually see him, weren’t we?

MC2: Yes. That in his resting time, we could use videos to call, I think this was the first timMC3

MC3: His schedule just wasn’t able to let him come.

• Like 12

1 minute ago, 4evgbogummy said:

@Grace1003 He cried and muttered something to the effect of, ah, why are these children so full of nonsense. I don't deserve this award. When PD Shin asked me to take part in this, I initially refused. At the start, the rating was bad and he encouraged us saying it would be a great achievement if we reached 9%. After that, it just took off miraculously. It's a reward I don't deserve. It's all of us.

Thank you! Thank you!

• Like 1

[naver] PARK BOGUM, TVN AWARDS'S VIDEO "HYERI-YAH, YOU'RE TOO PRETTY"

Posted on 8:33 AM by kei z

201610092211421116_1_99_20161009221204.jpg?type=w540
post response: +2,356
original post: here

Untitled.png

1. [+8446, -123]
Wow that was the best awards ceremony. Besides, it's not that it was obvious that Park Bogum would win an award so he filmed a video, but he made a video call.... It was daebak, so impressive

2. [+4542, -134]
Hya... so jealous...

3. [+4460, -223]
He said that she was his wife, heart attack

4. [+3720. -88]
Park Bogum is the best!!^^<3

5. [+3407, -205]
Wifeㅋㅋ hella heart fluttering

6. [+1387, -22]
Isn't that the best? Usually, the other awards ceremony don't do video calls like that... daebak.. why is Bogummy so handsome when he smilesㅠ

7. [+1315, -22]
He even mentioned the Hangul proclamation day..!! Congrats on your award

8. [+1018, -14]
How did Bogum even mention the Hangul proclamation day.... ha Bogum-ah, you're too pretty

http://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2016/10/naver-park-bogum-tvn-awardss-video.html

• Like 11

kiss award lol..include because there is Suntaek clip spiderman yinyang kiss..i wish they also include the hot hotel kiss as well lol but that would get beat the no1 winner for sure :P

appa win

i wish Najung and Bora is there too :(

Edited by salz
  • Like 9

tvN10 Awards Winners

kk1.jpg

Osen - Naver: "Deoksun-ah, you're pretty"... stars' words at the award ceremony 

1. [+1,093, -22] Wow, tvN is jjang. Lee Moon Sae was daebak. The whole vibe, planning and structure, etc were amazing. Made me smile all throughout

2. [+1,020, -22] They mentioned Hangul Day and did video calls, it's really the best award ceremony.. Please do one every 2 yearsㅠㅠ  I'm sure the public channels will copy you ㅋㅋ

3. [+841, -14] A true award ceremony

4. [+713, -13] There's no other award ceremony as fun as this

5. [+628, -12] Loved it ❤

6. [+207, -8] I liked it when Taek calls Deoksun "pretty" in the drama and I'm so happy to hear it again although it's on an awards ceremony. Park Bogum has good sense!

7. [+164, -11] Such a fun ceremony!! Sad that Park Bogum wasn't there but the video call was daebak ㅋㅋ

•tvN Asia Award - Park Bogum

cut soompi news

Park Bo Gum And Hyeri, Ahn Jae Hyun And Ku Hye Sun, And More Feature In Fun Moments During tvN’s Party-Like Award Show

Park Bo Gum And Hyeri, Ahn Jae Hyun And Ku Hye Sun, And More Feature In Fun Moments During tvN’s Party-Like Award Show

tvN definitely knows how to have a great time at an award show!

On October 9, tvN celebrated the past ten years of the network’s hit shows and talent at the tvN10 Awards. The evening’s biggest awards went to stars such asJo Jin Woong, Kim Hye Soo, Lee Sung Min, and more, with dramas including “Reply 1988,” “Signal,” and “Another Oh Hae Young” grabbing top prizes. Check out the full list of winners here!

The show feels more like a party than an awards show from the start, and even includes performances by PSY that bring the house down. The atmosphere in the venue leads to plenty of fun moments featuring some fan-favorite drama and variety stars.

cut...

Their co-star Park Bo Gum wins the tvN Asia Award, but as he was unable to be there at the show because he was filming, he gives his thank you speech via a video call from the set of “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.” He greets fans in full costume, and thanks the creators of “Reply 1988.”

tvN10 awards 9

He then says, “Duk Sun, where are you?” Hyeri waves at him, before he calls out to his other “Reply 1988” co-stars and Ryu Jun Yeol responds by holding up Park Bo Gum’s table place card.

tvN10 awards 8

After Park Bo Gum wraps up his thank yous, the hosts send the award presenter Jun Hyun Moo to run down to Hyeri with the phone so that she can say hello to Park Bo Gum. When Park Bo Gum sees Hyeri, he says, “Duk Sun! She’s beautiful today too.”

Hyeri says to him, “Congrats, Taek!” Park Bo Gum thanks her, which makes Hyeri giggle, and the hosts joke that they seem a bit awkward. “She’s my wife,” says Park Bo Gum to the delight of the crowd, and Hyeri replies, “He’s my husband!”

Park Bo Gum then congratulates Ryu Jun Yeol and Hyeri on winning their awards, before Hyeri says to Park Bo Gum, “Husband, I hope you become not only Asia’s star, but also a world star.”

tvn10 awards 1

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/09/park-bo-gum-hyeri-ahn-jae-hyun-ku-hye-sun-feature-fun-moments-tvns-party-like-award-show/

@stroppyselove your translation. Thank you for sharing the details including the MC comments. Yes his tone of voice when he called Deoksun is so much like Choi Taek

• Like 7