Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

8 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

@mellinadearoh thanks. I had studied that link before attempting. I guess I have to first upload the pics to somewhere like photobucket. Tried to create a photobucket account but could not upload pics from my phone. So yes, will give up for now. 

@sara2908 you are absolutely right about being lost in Bogummy land. To resolve that issue you surfaced I purchased a new tablet just for his stuff - pics, videos etc n keep minimal stuff on my phone. That appeased my husband and saved me from a major conflict with him, haha...All husbands out there just got to come to terms with their wives being caught in the Bogum's magic. Read on weibo that uri Bogummy is creating quite a havoc among the men in SK. They share a common woe over their wives being mesmerized by him. There was even a video taken of one mommy holding a toddler who was calling Bogummy on the TV screen "ah pa", with the caption, the real "ah pa" fainted at that! Yes, there's no escaping from this once you are in...

• Like 5

@4evgbogummySo funny with story of Bogummy Seja fever. It is contagious. Do share here anecdotes from weibo. I think it is more widespread now then when in Reply 1988 where he has to share screentime with many other casts. It means little rest for him.Yup the things we do for Bogum. 

You could also use postimg.org to post pics. Or if you have twitter you could tweet pics there and link the pics url here

• Like 3

Uri Bogummy has a big following in China. Many are loyal fans who defended him and suffered much abuse during the Kswiss cyber bullying episode. He received a few hundred thousands abusive comments in his weibo account from haters during the episode and has stopped using his weibo account since d day - 3 Aug. His loyal fans shed buckets of tears over this. I too cried for a few days. Thankfully he does not understand the Chinese language and won't be too harmed by those despicable comments. Our Bogummy is a boy with great inner strength and faith.

• Like 5

@sara2908 I think it's all blown over though I can't be sure. It all started with marketeers trying to ride on his fame for their own agenda. It can happen again since it appears that he is even more popular now. His fan base dropped from 910k to 700k but now it has gone back up to 950k. A lot of the numbers were added after MDBC.

• Like 2

I know this may not be the right forum for this. I just tried to place an order from leftover quantities of the R88 DVD but to no avail because everything is in Hangul...I previously tried to purchase downloads of the MDBC OSTs from Melon, also to no avail. How I wish they will make these purchases friendlier for international fans and put things up for sale on sites like iTunes with English texts. Anyone with connections to DC who can appeal to them on our behalf?

@4evgbogummy you can ask those on MDBC thread, hopefully they can help you with the info on how to purchase the OSTs. :)

@sara2908 The reception in China is good(although there are still see bad seeds. But the good outshines the bad seeds now. His followers on weibo will hit the million mark soon.

• Like 1

@4evgbogummyI am so glad he appear in 1n2d. A healing time. Bogum forgot his worries for a while and being happy with the members and us were happy seeing him smiling again.

Maybe you could clarify on how to purchase from the reply 1988 admin.

@mellinadearI am still worried about the general c-netizens that are not his fans eventhough his followers in weibo has increase. Hope the best for Bogummy.

Cs8eDYuVMAA-Yrh.jpg

Cs8eDYwUMAAalSw.jpg

Cs8eDYvUsAAgxxV.jpg

ᴏɢᴀᴅ @onegumaday 

• Like 6

During the arirang showbiz interview (day of the MLDC pc) , when asked what music he has been listening to lately, he shared he was feeling gloomy lately and so he sought comfort in CCM. (Of cos when probed why gloomy he said he was having difficulties with how to protray his CP role) but it was also during the kswiss China nasty period. My heart went out to him. Praying daily for him. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:

@sara2908 yes, will share more from weibo where I can. I read and write Chinese though my first language is English and I follow the accounts of people who live in SK and they share the news in SK and translate from Korean for the Chinese fans.

@4evgbogummy happy to have you here as we could here. we felt very sad for his kswiss thing as he has to go through a lot such a young age for all these.. 

48 minutes ago, Nirmala Intan said:

Prk Bo Gum Commercials (CF) Compilation

Thank you @Nirmala Intanfor bogum CF compilation, i have never seen some of the video clip ( pair with Sunwoo and Bora - 1988 name haha)

1 hour ago, wal2014 said:

Here the link for what Park Chul Min and Lee Jun Hyeok said about Park BoGum  in "radio star" with English Subs

Park BoGum Cut http://bit.ly/2cF99ZX

Thank you for sharing here @wal2014

@onlysb1 .. i do not see you anymore at MDBC thread..please do visit here...you are one of the bg true fan...i miss @packmule3 also.

.i saw @hushhh post 1 or 2 there but she might be so busy with new class..

i do miss @packmule3 a lot..

• Like 1

Like @Gummy Ting I too don't want him to be hurt again. Cnetz can be very unpredictable and lawless. Recently there was one Chinese artiste who was victimized by cyberbullies who took his life. And there are unscrupulous marketeers who have no qualms setting up fake accounts and distorting truths to exploit Cnetz for their own agenda. Our boy is too trusting and innocent to see through such such deviousness. In fact at one interview at "my idol" he was told to repeat certain defamatory things about himself in Mandarin and he did as told. Subsequently he was "fondly" called by that name for a period of time. His true fans were so heartbroken about this. And they helped to put a stop to this. Thankfully he does have die hard fans who go all out to protect him over there. 

• Like 3

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:fe684a5d95f11ae168aaaf9613f2b0b3

Look at how our boy has grown from a year ago! He was still rather shy. He now speaks in a much more assured tone. I have faith in him. He has worked hard and kept his faith. I hope he will always remain his true humble and kind self even as he gains greater inner strength. That's the Bogum I love.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dramafansg said:

Hello I am a new fan too. Saw him in mdbc and love how he is. Saw him in youths over flowers and 2 days 1 night and impressed with how humble he is. Its my first time fangirling any star! I hope to attend his fan meeting if there is any!

@dramafansg welcome to bg thread. Honestly never thought I'd be this obsessed with ANY actor (international or korean) only ever like lee da hae from my girl drama only ..strangely i like bogum good character and followed his drama since 'i remember you'.... 

53 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:3d684cfc6397be7e52a40a993367e259

The uploaded video I mentioned earlier can be viewed from above link. 

little kid called bogum "ah pa" LOL

• Like 1