Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Park Bo Gum names the drama genre he wants try

park-bo-gum

During a recording for session for 'Showbiz Korea' Park Bo Gum talked about his new drama 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds' and the kind of drama genre he would like to try at least once.

As 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds' is his first historical drama, the reporter wanted to know whether there were any people around him that lent him help or imparted helpful tips. Park Bo Gum said, "Cha Tae Hyun made a special appearance in the drama. And Song Joong Ki always encourages me when I'm feeling lost. Lim Joo Hwan, who's been in a lot of historical dramas, taught me in detail the proper ways to dress in traditional garbs."

When the reporter questioned him the types of characters and the drama genres he wants to try, Park Bo Gum replied, "There is a lot. Before it's too late, I want to do a movie where I get to wear a school uniform. Like 'Our Times' or 'You Are the Apple of My Eye,' I want to work on a project where I can express the warm and refreshing innocence of love that is only possible during your youth in a school uniform."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/park-bo-gum-names-the-drama-genre-he-wants-try

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Loving all the fanarts. Welcome back @Grace1003 , i missed your posts. Glad you have caught up with the drama.

Posted in the drama thread that I am still adjusting to Bogum's role in MDBC. As you well understand I am so into Choi Taek (and will always be) so it's a totally different adventure entering the world of Lee Young. I am slowly but steadily warming up to him.

It's sinking in after watching the first two episodes that his character is multi-faceted/multi-layered making it really challenging to portray. Bogum, fighting!

Happy about the almost consistently good reviews!

• Like 6

More Good things being said about our boy.

Jung Hyesung's Interview on Park Bogum 

Hyesung's interview said that in the beginning it was hard, as she had to act as younger sis to Gummy. She suggested to PD to change her role to Noona , as no matter how u see she looks more like Noona(She is 2 years older than Bogum). But Gummy took the first step,by dropping formal speech. On set, they usually call each other by their character names. Gummy will call her, "aigoo myeongeun kiyowo", "uri dongsaeng", "dongsaeng annyeong". she thanked Gummy for taking care of her like a real sister.

Trans © @snolaxy 

• Like 9

x1WrtTw.jpg

Actor Park Cheol Min praises Bogum in an interview.

Source : DC PBG

Q : You are working with many hoobaes in <Love in The Moonlight>. How do you think of the hoobaes' acting. 

A : Should I say I'm in awe of them? Will I do that if it's me? On one hand I'm ashamed and shy about it and on the other hand I'm proud of them. Especially Park Bo Gum, because his personality is already perfect which boils me even more. Even when he wasn't filming, he would go to the filming site and help out the makeup team.  Where to I find a hoobae who will help  sunbae to do up the hair in a topknot.  Moreover he's the most popular star lately, this is something unimaginable. He is really a warm hearted friend.  He's embodied with politeness. Furthermore, as I see how his acting ability develop further,  I'm jealous of him as an actor. 

• Like 9