Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Park Bo Gum And Kim Joon Hyun To Test Their Luck As Guests On “2 Days & 1 Night”

Park Bo Gum And Kim Joon Hyun To Test Their Luck As Guests On “2 Days & 1 Night”

Actor Park Bo Gum and comedian Kim Joon Hyun will be guests on an upcoming episode of KBS 2TV’s “2 Days & 1 Night”!

On August 5, a source of the show confirmed that the two popular stars would be appearing on the show, and revealed that they were filming at Jecheon, Chungbuk.

Soon to return to the small screen with “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds,” Park Bo Gum reportedly agreed to guest on the show because of his senior and fellow labelmate Cha Tae Hyun, who is a regular cast member. Similarly, Kim Joon Hyun supposedly was a guest because of his friendship with comedian Kim Joon Ho, who’s also a part of the regular cast.

This episode will air on August 8 KST.

• Like 3

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/08/06/park-bo-gum-to-appear-in-2-days-1-night/

PARK BO GUM TO APPEAR IN 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT

13932769_315419052137710_412813769668263011_n

Waaaa~ what a good news for us drama fans who have been deprived of Park Bo Gum since the end of Answer Me 1988 and Youth Over Flowers in Africa. I still remember seeing a clip from 2015 KBS Drama Awards that Bo Gum told Cha Tae Hyun and co. that if he is asked to appear on 2 Days 1 Night, he will be honoured to appear. And look what we have here? He’s gone to 2 Days 1 Night! Yaaaaayyyyy.

2 Days 1 Night as I know was initially produced by Na PD, Na Young Suk, but he left and joined tvN after that and created Youth Over Flowers. The main concept of the show is to recommend various places of interest that viewers can visit in South Korea. And that’s exactly what Bo Gum and his team have done. There are also missions the casts have to earn rewards, and avoid punishments. More readinghere.

Spoiler

9Mia4Ee.jpg

From what I have read, this episode seems to be about the trip of maknae Bo Gum, and him taking his sunbae Defconn, Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Jong Min to Chungcheong buk do’s Jecheon ➡️ Danyang.

KcXMaBV.jpg

Uri Bogummy is so cute. He’s even written a little journal for a day’s activities! They went on Big Swing, and lol, is that 18, 000 won per person I see he wrote in the note? More pictures here which I shall not post because it’s too small, and best to see it in sequence from the original source. Just don’t forget to ogle at those muscular arms, yeah? Big Swing won’t scare uri Bogummy; the boy has done bumgee jumping at Victoria Falls. Heh.

PPaZnxQ.jpg mhbHHBx.jpg

For lunch, they went to a restaurant that sells pork soup which Defconn strongly recommends. Bo Gum recommends fried rice with soup that cost 18, 000 won (small). LOL @ the price recording.

DrCEFIO.jpg f0kwf2a.jpg

At Danyang’s para village where they did paragliding. This adventurous boy. I hope the hyungs are all up for it, unlike Jae Suk and Suk Jin in Running Man. Paragliding in total cost 80, 000 won + 10% tax.

WQWoITD.jpg

Lucky girl that gets to take a picture with them at Dodam Sambong (3 Peak Island). He’s also recommend taking picture with a big LED lit-up Mandarin Fish/Chinese Perch in the night on a bridge.

V7rxiaM.jpgt2tzCyY.jpg

With Bo Gum’s travel trip, no doubt there will be a lot of food tasting. They went to Danyang market and tasted a lot authentic Korean food. Bo Gum recommendssundaeguk with a  he personally draws. Ohhh man, not you too! What is it with boys and stuffed intestines?

j8GtLmx.jpg U2wt4Fx.jpg

Instead of sundaeguk, these garlic pork and garlic prawn dumplings look a lot more enticing. I am salivating as I type. The other dish I can’t tell what it is, but… it’s SPICY. 

KoyZ3nK.jpg

A selfie with the opponents i.e. another team of 2 Days 1 Night. Why hello, Yoon Shi Yoon.

OTHERS FANS TAKEN BTS:

8iszYnz.jpgKldSq1k.jpgyRWHD5h.jpg

I am honestly glad to see Bo Gum smiling as usual, and having fun filming the variety show amidst all that horrendous out-of-nowhere drama. Boy, you keep strong, okay?

Whereas, I… I need to silent that growling tummy of mine.

2 Days 1 Night normally airs on Sunday at 4:50 pm KST, but we do not have an exact date for this episode yet. Some say Aug 8, some say later. I will update in here when I know.

Source: (1)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dahae2006 said:

@kjmcth

many pic of BG.   Please let me know when is 1n 2d airing date for bogum . 

1n2d with bogum maybe will be airing 14 august or 21 august .... 1 trip  usually have 3 part/epi or  2  1/2 part/epi ( now they seem like with 2 1/2 epi ) if you not understand try watch video 1n2d  on kbsworld yt ..

for 1st time watch this need understand  format  this show esp abt food / sleep indoor or outdoor(tent)

for regular watch 1n2d will know abt this  jongmin really afraid with height becoz his past ..

• Like 2

Loved reading this fanaccount. Bogummy deserve all the praises.

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/post/148445245484/trans-160614-coffeegreate-instagram-fanaccount

#CoGr #CoffeeTruck #KimYooJung-nimSupport
#MoonlightDrawnByClouds #ParkBoGum

Bogum-nim♥ who I first saw on set of drama #IRememberYou
when he came over to the front of the CoGr truck late at night
and kept saying that he enjoyed the drinks, thanking us while bowing 90 degrees
I kind of got the idea that “hm,, this guy is really not an ordinary guy"ㅋ
and after very fortunately being formally introduced to him (Bogum) by Jang Nara actor-nim’s general manager
I saw him again on set of #R8, and can’t help but sigh in exclamation every time I see himㅎ
today’s #ParkBoGumBigEvent that happened at CoGr
that can help to explain all the feelings that I’ve felt from Bogum-nim during that time all at once ㅎㅎ We arrived at the #Clouds set and the dongsaeng owner
was outside because he was setting up and the noona owner
was sitting in the passenger seat, working hard on the stickers
when suddenly someone tapped on the window
and so I turned my head to the side and oh my god!! right in front of my eyes
it’s B.O.G.U.MMMMMM!!!!!
the noona owner couldn’t help but doubt her own two eyesㅠㅠ
“hello^^” he greeted me very warmly
with a very bright face, and without even giving me a moment to wake up from the confusion of whether this was a dream or real life
he disappeared right awayㅋㅋ

later on, I found out that Bogum-nim greeted the dongsaeng owner first,
and all of a sudden said “wait a second~ i’m going to go say hi first then come back~”
and came running towards the coffee truckㅠㅠ
it was really hot in the afternoonㅜ and the coffee truck was about 3~40m away
and Bogum-nim was even wearing his full costumeㅠㅠ
apparently his manager asked where he was going, and he said “wait a second~”
and came running overㅠㅠ

upon seeing him, the dongsaeng owner… thought “no way,, he’s not going over to noona
is he,,” and told his (Bogum’s) manager “uh,, noona’s
going to be very surprised~” ㅠ i wasn’t just a bit surprised
my heart stoppedㅠㅠ heuk~~i thought it was a dreamㅜ
Bogum-nimㅠㅠ noona owner has a weak heart, it’s going to be a big problem if you act like thisㅎㅎ

seriously,, how could someone hate this personㅠ
Bogum-nim♥i sincerely thank youㅠㅠ i won’t forget this,, for the rest of my lifeㅠㅠ

Maybe it was because the handmade lemon honey ginger tea that Bogum-nim drank last time suited his taste
but he ordered an iced lemon honey ginger tea
and because he was so loveable, CoGr’s biasㅋ I gave him a lots of slices of lemon in an exclusive CoGr bottle, filled to the brimㅋ after he drank it all, he asked for a refill, so after refilling it for him he said he was very thankful for the bottle and seemed to really like itㅎ
and.. he said "what was that thing last time? the one with bits of grapefruit pulp
that was really good?” so I gave him a cup of homemade grapefruit ade as wellㅎ he even remembered thatㅋ

thank you..thank you so much..
Bogum-nim♥ who is always warmly giving us 90 degree bows,
and smiling brightly.. making the heart of the person watching
bright and clean, and who makes the world beautiful
We are always praying for your bright choices, and for your happiness! #MoonlightDrawnByCloudsParkBogumSuperDaebak
#ParkBoGumForever
#BogummyIsTheBest
#BogummyIsSomeoneBornToBeLoved

source: coffeegreate instagram 160614
translation: prkbgm.tumblr.com
[!] please do not repost in any form on tumblr, and link back to this post or mention ‘prkbgm@tumblr’ when posting elsewhere.

Echoing the #BogummyIsTheBest #BogummyIsSomeoneBornToBeLoved

Lucky girl. :wub::lol: the hashtag

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/post/148490888294/gyeongjin170-일박이일-박보검-존잘-단양-여행-손떨려-촬영장

tumblr_obfm22HARM1untowto1_500.jpg

gyeongjin_170: #일박이일 #박보검 #존잘 #단양 #여행 #손떨려 #촬영장 #소원성취
gyeongjin_170: #1n2d #ParkBoGum #FreakingHandsome #Danyang #Holiday #MyHandsAreShaking #FilmingSet #WishFulfilled
  • Like 4