Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

KBS Ent Weekly interview

Bogum's sighting today. Shooting for MDBC

Clx7v_5UYAAkWbT.jpg

Park Bogum & Kim Yoojung ~ at filming set of Moonlight Drawn By Clouds https://www.instagram.com/p/BHEXkMRgj0A/ 

ClyQrOEVAAEmWB-.jpg

ClyQrRNUoAY_58S.jpgwow they can spot Bogum from this grainy pics

• Like 3

bogum and irene's interview for EW! 

my favourite part is somewhere around 5:40 when bogum said he'd like to meet her in a future project as actors. when the interviewer asked what roles he'd want them to play he describes a boarding house set up. instead of having them both live there, he says he wants irene to play the boarding house ahjumma LMAO (so like na jung's mom in R94)

they also give them both quizzes on each other where park bo gum does noticeably better than irene does (i.e. he got them all right whereas she only answered one correctly haha).

park bogum's questions to irene:

1. what exercise does pbg do to maintain his body? A. swimming

2. didn't quite catch this one, i think it has to do with the project that got him noticed? not sure

3. again the speeding up is kinda throwing me off but after irene gets this one wrong he's like "wow this is concerning" LOL

4. pbg's fanclub name? A. ministry of health and welfare (wordplay on his name)

irene's questions to bogum

1. irene's real name? A. bae joo hyun

2. irene's fave colour? A. purple

3. fave cartoon/cartoon character (?)? A. doraemon

4. fave drink? A. sikhye (rice punch)

when he gets them all right the mc in the background's like "he's a man u can depend on"

i'm going to miss these two so much. they were the cutest mcs i've seen on music bank besides song joong ki and seo hyo rim. if anyone wants translations for anything else in the interview before subs come out let me know!! i just decided to post my fave parts of it versus the whole thing

• Like 7

@rameennoodles Thank you so much for the trans. KBS can't seem to let them go. They are the cutest MCs. I can't remember if past MCs got an interview after leaving the show though.

Now,I have to get used to no Friday pics of gummy. That's what I will really miss. 

• Like 7

Park Bo Gum And Red Velvet’s Irene Look Back On Their Time As “Music Bank” MCs

Park Bo Gum And Red Velvet’s Irene Look Back On Their Time As “Music Bank” MCs

On June 25, Park Bo Gum and Red Velvet’s Irene sat down for an interview with KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Weekly,” where they reminisced about the time they spent together as “Music Bank” MCs.

When asked about how they were feeling, Park Bo Gum confesses, “I only feel upset. Not the kind that feels relieving, but just plain sadness.” Irene similarly replies, “It feels a little strange and out of place.”

Known for their sweet chemistry, the two stars only have compliments for each other when asked about the other’s strong points.

Irene says, “Park Bo Gum is very energetic. I think I’ve changed a lot because of him.” The actor answers, “She has a kind heart and we were able to finish everything nicely because she was really considerate [of me]. I don’t think there was a single time we made each other upset.”

Irene Park Bo Gum

Later on, the idol is asked if there was any particular time that her heart fluttered because of something Park Bo Gum said while emceeing.

She starts off by saying, “Well, because those are all scripted lines…,” before revealing, “There was a time actually, but for a different reason: when he called me by my real name. I was truthfully very surprised then.”

Meanwhile, Irene and Park Bo Gum wrapped up their activities as “Music Bank” MCs on June 24, after one year and two months.

They will be sorely missed!

Source (1) (2)

• Like 5

Wow...it's real... I can't believe we won't be able to be showered by his mubank photos every friday anymore...

But I guess it's for the best for him, he looked so tired nowadays. Can't wait to see him on my screen again, though I'm not a big fan of saegeuk, but I'll watch anything with him in it anyway kekeke

• Like 5

Kim Hye Soo Has Nothing But Praise For Park Bo Gum

Kim Hye Soo Has Nothing But Praise For Park Bo Gum

During an interview with KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Weekly,” which aired June 25, Kim Hye Soo only has compliments for her former co-star, Park Bo Gum.

The two actors previously worked together on the movie “Coin Locker Girl” (also known as “Chinatown”).

When asked about the rising star, the actress says, “He’s really genuine, and the amount of love he receives is understandable.”

She continues to praise him, explaining, “He knows how to be thankful for even the smallest things. I wonder how he could have grown up so well.”

Meanwhile, Kim Hye Soo also looks back on her younger years during the interview.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/25/kim-hye-soo-nothing-praise-park-bo-gum/

• Like 5

Irene "My heart raced when Park Bogum called me by my real name"

yyu1.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-06-26%2Bat%2B12.35.

Xports News - Naver: 'Entertainment Weekly' Irene "My heart raced when Park Bogum called me by my real name"

1. [+4,880, -200] They match well. Pretty

2. [+3,216, -155] Irene and Park Bogum looked great together, what a shame ㅠㅠ

3. [+2,677, -152] They're so pretty together.. they match!!

4. [+1,876, -87] I just watched this just a moment ago... The reporter's fast ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+451, -21] Seems like they're the best MCs ever seeing how they're even appearing on 'Entertainment Weekly' ㅋㅋㅋ You worked hard!

6. [+437, -22] Park Bogum hard carried the interview ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He cleverly answered and laughed off the tricky questions too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's really a bubbly person just like Irene said

7. [+385, -20] I wonder if there will be another pair of good-looking MCs like them again

8. [+370, -19] So handsome and pretty. I watched Ent Weekly without much thought but their visuals took me by surprise ㄷㄷ

9. [+335, -15] Their chemistry is daebak, perhaps the best among Music Bank MCs. I'm happy they got to do an interview on their last day ㅠㅠ

10. [+290, -11] "That was in the script" ㅋㅋㅋ Like they were really filming We Got Married ㅋㅋ

++++++

love to see the demographic of the commenters here. Bogummy fans comes in all ages

• Like 3