Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

14 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

@tiendoank i have been laughing at the recap and comments. Dont even know what to say. 

For anyone who's still interested in DB's recap  HERE 

I prefer the one Eukybear wrote.

Youth Over Flowers in Africa: Episode 5

In this episode, Youth Over Flowers in Africa  is all about Victoria Falls. It only appear in the last 20 minutes, but it is what is really stick in the mind after watching. When the first view of the waterfalls enter the eyes of Ahn Jae Hong, Ryu Jun Yeol, Go Kyung Pyo and Park Bo Gum, it was nothing but extravagance and surreal. There are greens, the beautiful blue skies with white cotton-like clouds, the waterfalls and a rainbow. The view of the waterfalls was a very touching moment, and had me in tears. If Jae Hong thought the view he saw at Etosha Waterhole made him feel tiny, then Victoria Falls would be the view that render me feeling non-existence in this universe.

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/03/20/youth-over-flowers-in-africa-episode-5/

• Like 9

I read those db caps too...so now there's no demeaning words for Bogum after the complain but being critical towards the show as a whole..

I'd say progress:huh: can't they just recap without their dislike and negativity being too obvious

the audience already move on from their past mistakes

Youths Over Flowers Africa Ep.5

jj1.jpg

Sports Dong A - Nate: 'Youths Over Flowers', Didn't include an apology in their itinerary

1. [+1,562, -327] Why should they have to apologize again? ㅋㅋㅋ It's not like they've done something wrong to us or anything, why demand an apology for every controversy?  They can choose to include it in the last episode or admit to their mistakes in an interview, what's the point dwelling on this?

2. [+1,034, -126] Victoria Falls is daebak. I have to go there before I die

3. [+74, -38] The hate they got for an entire week wasn't enough? Yes, they were at fault but on the other hand, they were respectful and did good things like picking up garbage at the desert. We're bound to make mistakes, reporters should stop being so pissy

4. [+73, -34] Reporters are doing nothing more than fan the flames

Daum
1. [+2,319, -300] Reporters need to shut up

2. [+2,233, -246] Didn't they already apologize right after the controversy broke?

3. [+1,007, -107] Why are reporters so firm about attacking them as if they committed a deadly crime, why can't you call out disgusting politicians instead?

yof3.jpg
Daum

1. [+1,310, -60] Wow, Victoria Falls is really daebak!!!! I want to witness it with my own two eyes before I die!

2. [+1,160, -110] How heartwarming ♡ Thank you YOF~~~^^

3. [+1,142, -121] Woah Mother Nature is amazing. Ryu Junyeol you've worked hard with driving!!! Thank you so much YOF

4. [+463, -54] What an enjoyable episode. As humans, we're bound to make mistakes. Move on and continue to show a good image. Hope to see you 4 on tv often~~

5. [+417, -19] Victoria Falls' grandeur brought me to tears

6. [+394, -20] I must bring good friends with me and visit that place before I die

yof4.jpg

Xports News - Naver: 'Youths Over Flowers', Learning the 'value of togetherness' with the Ssangmundong brothers

1. [+4,332, -273] Their travel time was too long and quiet but the last part was so cool. Looking forward to next week's bungee jump

2. [+3,358 -134] I'd like to visit Victoria Falls before I die

3. [+3,470, -290] Park Bogum is really kind. Like your dad said, you're doing something that you enjoy so I wish you're happy~ They were all awesome today

4. [+2,970, -233] ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠThank you

5. [+2,839, -252] These 4 are love

6. [+1,265, -44] The sceneries are no joke, the last part gave me goosebumps ㄷㄷㄷ I honestly didn't expect Africa to look like this. Thank you YOF!

-kkuljaem

• Like 10

3 hours ago, tiendoank said:

Lol.... the recap in DB is not so nice today. A lot of comparison.. a lot of criticism..

And the boy's eyebags are getting obvious. Please do take a rest, dear.

Whattt..DB...you compare The boys with veteran reality show 's lee senggi....came on..you are rUde ..dude..alot Of criticims..itS not fair...i cannot Understand Why..both of you just seeing The lack..not to enjoy the show.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, soechyhandri gummy said:

Whattt..DB...you compare The boys with veteran reality show 's lee senggi....came on..you are rUde ..dude..alot Of criticims..itS not fair...i cannot Understand Why..both of you just seeing The lack..not to enjoy the show.

Haha.. for a second I thought you were directing your anger at me since you quoted me. But then I realized you were "talking to" DB girls. hahaha...

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, soechyhandri gummy said:

Hhhh...mianee..@tiendoank..its happening because..i dont have account in DB..i cannot left my comment in there..or may be i have to create a new account to DramaBean.

You don't need account to leave a comment there. Just a username and email address.

But yeah... better go there another day. Reading the comments makes my blood boiled.

web_32000076_3c064bbb_255_B784556_ED1_A7

Dark blue and Bogum = :heart::heart::heart:

Was it during IRY days?? His parted hair reminds me of Lawyer Jeong..aka Min..aka the Long Lost Brother.. aka the serial killer. heheheh..

• Like 5

Looked like the YOF Africa casts and crews got together. Maybe it also to film the in korean part of its season.

CeALg4-UAAAUvnp.jpg

Spoiler

CeALhFxUkAAEx_p.jpg

cr : dangolhouse ig

As a fan, I really hope that the other casts and crews didn't ask Bogum to drink again in this occasion. 
because usually when people know that the no-drinker has been familiar with the liquor taste, other person tend to ask or persuade him to drink, especially in occasion like this.

• Like 7

On 18/3/2016 at 9:44 AM, sara2908 said:

haha Bogum what is that

Spoiler

They were singing Lee Seung Gi song "Let's go on a vacation"I think...kekeke here is uri PBG singing it...so cute!:wub: ps : It's the first song in the video

• Like 4

19 hours ago, indreams88 said:

I really want Chef Bong and Sous Chef PBG to show up in Na PD's three meals a day show.

ameen...

We see a montage then of him folding their clothes and cleaning up, which the PD interviewing him points out but he replies that anyone can do that. He goes on that he feels sorry for the others and how he wants to do something well too. Caption: [You did very well..].

aww... it's so sweet. It really touching.

So PBG doesn't get drunk but he definitely likes the taste of Amarula, I think he starts checking out how much it is, and he now knows how to mix his own drink according to his preference: 2 parts alcohol to 8 parts milk lol.

I hope his alcohol proportions not getting higher. but from I know korean society loves to drink it need a lot of courage to not drinking. PBG Hwaiting!!

• I love AJH for cleaning RJY's feet and PBG for waking up AJH by giving him a hand massage. 
  • The waterfalls scene was just all around amazing plus them chasing after the end of the rainbow. I'm so happy that they were so happy about it and all the hugs. I'm definitely developing an extra soft spot for PBG and AJH together.

this episode like other episode have many touching scene. can't wait for 6'th episode, but I'm sad that's we only have 2 episode left :tears:

@indreams88 thank you for sharing your favourite moments. 

• Like 4

Bogum filming his "surprise appearance" on Running Man with cast member Song Jihyo in Seoul, 21 March 2016

CeCwlJVVAAAoxoA.jpg

CeCwlJwUIAEXd3U.jpg

"Park Bo Gum didn’t appear as an official guest. Instead, during one of the mission, Song Ji Hyo asked him to come over, and they performed the mission together. This particular episode will air on April 3, and you will be able to see how this happened, and what the end result is." -SBS

• Like 11