[Drama 2014] One Sunny Day aka A Good Day 좋은 날

Guest sara62

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much @plappi for the upload from YT...Nobody can stop social media/technology from releasing articles/stories/videos of newly released dramas like "One Sunny Day"....though many have tried to keep things under wraps and limited there are always those who are technologically savvy at putting it out there no matter what...I guess this is absolutely signs of the times, and the way it is now....so scary I know..
All we can do I guess is to make choices of what to watch and when I suppose...With much appreciation to the actors cast members crew and all involved in 'One Sunny Day"...all the hard work involved, the time and hard efforts, should we choose to respect these professionals and wait until the actual live date for the world to see, or succumb to the excitement and embrace the early uploads from others, who have been fortunate and lucky enough to have it available in their country already....so hard I know...
What ever choices we make, at the end of the day, arent we just so haaappppyyy to see SJS in another drama and on screen in front of us again, ..!!!...OMO!!...To those who have made "One Sunny Day" available already for worldwide viewing, you are brave. For those who have chosen not to watch the uploads until it becomes legally available in your country, you are safe....This is social media....
@Everyone FIGHTING!!.....Thank you to all involved in "One Sunny Day'....Amazing Absolutely...waiting waiting....!!
:-?? :-?? :-??

It's really really unfortunate that people never learn to respect other people's rights and interests. Seeing illegal content is posted here without thinking about him is a big tragedy. We are fans. We have to protect him. Should we make him and the production company to lose their money because of some fans curiosity and other fans' selfishness? How we can violate the rules just thinking about ourselves. I'm so mad.
@plappi Are you a Jisub-nim fan? You can't post the contents which might harm Jisub-nim. Please remove your post. 
Please don't post anything illegal and unofficial about One Sunny day here. 

sara62, it's OK, really )))

I just hoped for moderation on YouTube and did not want to hurt anyone.

And in Russia are not available DramaFaver, Viki and SoompiTV, there was nowhere to look for more.

My team translates dramas and movies SJS in my fansub group.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest SugarCrush

Hello ^^

Can someone please help me find the OST of this lovely webdrama? The only song I found is "Everyday" by Ggot Jam project. Thanks!

Archived