[Drama 2015] Blood 블러드

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to see first script reading pics. .Why no official news about it still? They are late or am i too early? :P

I cant wait to see Koo in a chaebol role..aww..I wish she keeps this hairstyle of her posted above for BIFF red carpet. Its long since i saw her with straight hair in dramas..

Ah where are the script reading pics?I remember hyesunnie in her angel eyes script reading she looked like an angel in pink.. Can't wait to see her new look,same here feb15 seems so far away :(

Aww ahn jae hyun's lips are so cute and sexy :P :p hehehehe.. :\">

AJH in airport pix seems like half sleepy hehhe but looking cute....  Errr feb cant u come early this time its really hard to wait...."Sigh".. @dee_dina u already have your love so pls spare some boys for other :P (kidding)  by mentioning his sexy lips you awake my pervy mind  i am  start thinking about kissing scene heheh.... yup his lips OMG damn sexy.... >:)
Feb just come paly palyyyyy....

@shanzay01‌ omo lol :P my love is also loved by millions of girls worldwide =)) =)) so I need to look at others too hahahaha :P :p sis let's drool at him together in Blood :x :x

Hope to see great chemistry between hyesun and jae hyun a handsome vampire and our pretty rich chebol :)

Hope to see more people around.. :)

@illay Welcome :-h

@illay welcome dear  :-h
@dee_dina sorry to burst your bubble soon after this drama he will be loved by my others...so better stick with old one  [-X i know this kind of a guy can make any one hard to be faithful  =)) hehhe joke apart yup hope to see some steamy chemistry between lead.... 

At the end of last month they have been filming in JEJU island.

B4JWiiOIYAAsv8V.jpg

#제주도#촬영#드라마#블러드#등산 새벽부터 등산 운동시켜주는드라마-.- 찍는곳마다 숲속임.....ㅠ

trans: #Jejudo#filming#drama#blood#outdoor walking since dawn-a drama that makes you walk from morning-.- wherever we film it is forest.....

cr kongstyle7
@instagram
via @ZamZam at twitter
& translated @cheerkoo
at soompi

Guest beasty25

Hi! I am new here and I intentionally register an account due to this drama BLOOD since I am a fan of both Ku Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun...

http://instagramia.com/Detail/kongstyle7/859877095873125869_1355910198

cr to kongstyle7 @instagramania

Guest beasty25

10817584_330376747086846_1213086937_a.jp

제주도 #jeju #한라산 #촬영 #블러드 #몸살 아니고 나죽어~~~ 풍경은 좋으나 몸이 작살난다!!ㅠㅠ

cr cooltaeyoung @instagramia

Guest beasty25

http://instagramia.com/Detail/icestar33/867008508460463433_477375444

눈 내리던 밤 12:00** #자정 #겨울 #눈 #펑펑 #옛이야기 #옛생각 #옛친구 #새벽

#옛친구 - I believe this is Hye Sun Ku

Cr icestar33 @instagramia

Guest beasty25

Another forest photo taken at Jeju and when you click this link, you can see icestar33's comment that it's for BLOOD shooting... Sorry if I only posts links as I don't know yet how to post photos directly here. :-/

보기에만 좋은 최악의 장소*다신 안오고싶다** #제주도 #한라산중턱 #바리매 #핸드폰안터짐 그냥 #숲 #비 #촬영http://instagramia.com/Detail/icestar33/861440062020580721_477375444

Cr icestar33 @istagramia

Archived