[Drama 2015] Heart to Heart 하트 투 하트

jwand

I love your articles, at the beginning and the end.  Please accept my apology and thankS.

THE REVENGE OF CHA HONG DO : 

YOU LOST YOUR GRANDSON TO ME,  I WILL PROTECT HIM FROM YOUR FAMILY AND LOVE HIM MORE AND MORE.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/10/final-call-heart-to-heart/

My favourites:-

Ep.5: Stunned Puppy!

hth5-00359a.jpg

Love is...touching your lips, your nose, your ear..touching someone.

hth5-00456.jpg

EP.13   I hate seeing someone crying... You never cry, don't you?

final-call_heart-to-heart_01-540x303.png

Ep. 15

2558-03-1110_46_00-greenshot.png

I love your smiling..a little smile.  (Very natural, both)

2558-03-0914_20_10-greenshot.png

2558-03-0914_20_14-greenshot.png

By the way, CKH sends a signal. 

Forget Cha Hong Do..

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=670472

Translation by Google

CHOI KANG-HEE, THE CRYSTALIAZTION OF BABY FACE

[TV Report = honguiseok News] Actress Choi Kang-hee has released a photo of his life contained.

Choi Kang-hee has posted a picture with 11 days regards the "paddle hair cut" on his Instagram.

Public photos genus transformed into the image of the short cut hair and damgyeotda Choi Kang-hee that boasts a unique baby face without regret. The beauty during the years between the brushed shiny sparkly skin without blemishes and attracted attention.

Meanwhile, Choi Kang-hee is pyeolchimyeo hot-rolled the car ceased in the last 7 days, Hong station tvN 'Heart to Heart' won the audience's love.

web_3698747221_d093e08f_dc_app_img_0.jpg

CKH is in Bali at the moment.

b_2g4mfu0aa3eav.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wizardgiggs

@wizardgiggs‌

I opened account at the website and left comment I will also want it!

I guess fans are making posters to promote for the dvd!

I think we international fans also can make a poster and let them know we are also interested in dvd director cut!

I don't know how many people here actually are willing to buy the dvd but if there are plenty of us we can let them know to help the dvd come out!

What everyone think about this idea?

I would love to have 3 at least, 1 is for myself and 2 for my friends, but  I dont know how to apply for that. 

Uri Doo Soo Jang

B_q6CGeUcAEFoUa.jpg:large

And some BTS photos :)

hearttoheart2_zpsvkpzpvag.jpg

H2H_zpsrz5srnol.jpg

This bruise is made by Se Ro at the airport :( . But it's made with love :P

heart%20to%20heart_zpsyyhsbopz.jpg

source: https://instagram.com/goomapapa/

Guest wizardgiggs

Did CKH really posted it like that?

She's telling us to forget Hong Do??

Why? i cannot!!!! weh??

anyaaa, i won't forget HD ever!!

:(

she said "I cut my hair". :)

Guest wizardgiggs

@wizardgiggs‌

I opened account at the website and left comment I will also want it!

I guess fans are making posters to promote for the dvd!

I think we international fans also can make a poster and let them know we are also interested in dvd director cut!

I don't know how many people here actually are willing to buy the dvd but if there are plenty of us we can let them know to help the dvd come out!

What everyone think about this idea?

you can check out DVD cafe again (  http://cafe.daum.net/hearttoheartdvd ) , they added up an English and Chinese column :"DVD provisional booking" for the international fans. I have left a message there. seems okay.

I am watching Heart to Heart right now.... FROM THE BEGINNING!!!! It will be very hard to let go of this drama, also difficult to watch anything else!!! I am not prepared to start watching any kdrama right now especially knowing that no drama can beat Heart to Heart!!! Loved the actors, director, writers, cinematography, costumes, soundtrack!!!

@kimbap24

CJM is OK now, isn't he?  Relieved.  It seems he still cannot go out from his role as Doctor KYS whom we love.  The hair style needs setting.

While my CKH has transformed.

Refreshing Choi Kang Hee. (From DC)

최강동안 배우 최강희, 리오엘리 모델 발탁

Best actress Choi Kang-hee while Rio Ellie model chosen

20150313000447_0.jpg

From DC and Baidu

d11f5ef40ad162d943c52e4d15dfa9ec8a13cd54

eacc93fd5266d0166032d279932bd40735fa354b

and a boyish girl..

10429263_1027128293983799_32990766723431

Guest wizardgiggs

Really enjoy it.  Some more, please.

Hi Hi, nongLak, did u got my message? Hee.. set up baidu yet?we welcome u to pop up sometime soon. hah.. nice to see the newish Gj. Hah. Btw. Actually that wasn't cjm's latest video.He shot that video few weeks ago.

Archived